IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 01:42 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

scott posted this in the CBO thread about atitudes on this site!!!

Originally Posted by Scott-
i was being sarcastic this thread blows. dude comes on here and tells everyone to get along and tells us a bunch of **** we already know. its the internet its shouldnt be takin to seriously i got tivo and record all Brittons shows, great thing he's doing sheading light on the sport. for the most part every stunter i have met is nice helpful and willing to give advise, most of all we are all prety down to earth and just love to ride. again this is the internet and should be taken to seriously the bashing is all in good fun. just my 1 cent
PLUS ONE why dont people get it??? i mean i understand if u touch a real personal mater but for the most part people need to loose the ******* EGOS on the NET it makes u look retarded YA YOU!!!

please for once lets take this serious for a second guys....i really wanna hear wat peoples opinions are about this cuz its getting to the point with some hard asses on here that because of internet atitudes are threatening to take it to the real world like a bunch of thugz WITH PEOPLE THEY NEVER EVEN MET??????

Last edited by DURTY; 09-14-2007 at 01:46 AM.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:50 AM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person
Re: IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

Old 09-14-2007, 01:57 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

dam canadians
Old 09-14-2007, 02:02 AM

2502 is a decent person

who's bringing it thug style to me for any of the **** i've ever said? no one. i've squashed more crap in person cause to be honest, someone's talked, i or my people show, and then its' always a diff story face to face. so i just say **** to bug people i don't like, or say it outta fun...

but he's got a point. and so do some of the other people. but respecting your elders is a must so...
Old 09-14-2007, 02:05 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
dam canadians
+1

blame canada
Old 09-14-2007, 03:54 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Not our fault Canadians really just are a better breed..

the internet is awesome... attitudes and drama make me keep coming back!!

-kane
Old 09-14-2007, 04:40 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Kaneone
Not our fault Canadians really just are a better breed..

the internet is awesome... attitudes and drama make me keep coming back!!

-kane
+1 on evrything!!!!!!!!!!!! :YEAH
Old 09-14-2007, 08:29 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DURTY
people need to loose the ******* EGOS on the NET it makes u look retarded YA YOU!!!

please for once lets take this serious for a second guys....i really wanna hear wat peoples opinions are about this cuz its getting to the point with some hard asses on here that because of internet atitudes are threatening to take it to the real world like a bunch of thugz WITH PEOPLE THEY NEVER EVEN MET??????
Well if you really want peoples opinion...I normally don't bother posting in your RETARDED threads, and in most of your recent posts you are the one with the ego problem. Your responses seem to end with I make xxxx amount of money I don't really care what anyone else thinks...80K a week right? Who the **** cares! Yea it's the internet but that's not an excuse to be ignorant

"its getting to the point with some hard asses on here that because of internet atitudes are threatening to take it to the real world like a bunch of thugz WITH PEOPLE THEY NEVER EVEN MET??????"

But with that comment it seems your the one worried now
Old 09-14-2007, 08:54 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I've encountered people at events who think they know something about me because of bullshit people from here said about me, and it was a little scary. Some people are idiots, some people believe what they read, and if you are out there going to comps, they can find you. So there's that, for what it's worth. I'm a small chick and having some "husky" redneck boys talking **** to me about a joke that they believed was true was a little freaky.

After that I toned way down on the **** talking.

For the rest of it, a guy who can outride you and outclass you is the one to bet on.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by excessa
For the rest of it, a guy who can outride you and outclass you is the one to bet on.
In most cases...Class and respect seems to be whats lost when people aren't face to face (internet wanksters), when theres a chance they might bump into eachother they check themselves...
Old 09-14-2007, 09:34 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JoeR1
In most cases...Class and respect seems to be whats lost when people aren't face to face (internet wanksters), when theres a chance they might bump into eachother they check themselves...
That whole "it is just the internet" attitude wigs me out. It's like saying, "Come on! It's just the telephone so who cares what I say to you?"

People who strip off every last shred of their manners at the first perceived opportunity are probably just a lil immature.

I can't lay a huge claim on maturity myself without someone digging up a thread to prove otherwise so I'll just shut up now.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:06 AM

causeofhim is a decent person

Originally Posted by JoeR1
Yea it's the internet but that's not an excuse to be ignorant.
100% Agree!
A bully is a bully no matter what medium you use. It will eventually come full circle and kharma will slap ya right in the face.

Last edited by causeofhim; 09-14-2007 at 10:08 AM.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:16 AM

CPStar is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got into with a few people on here. I'm over it and I'm sure they are over it. But general rule of thumb is..."if you cant say it to the person face to face then you probably shouldnt say it at all". Cause like excessa said, "you never know when someone might tap you on the shoulder at an event and check you".
Old 09-14-2007, 10:25 AM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

We all know its the internet and shouldnt be taken, but at the same time nobody wants to come on here and just see constant **** talking and bashing, it gets old and just makes the people who constantly do it look like a ******* ******* troll and thats the exact reason why 95% of the old school people who were here when this site started dont even bother coming on here anymore
Old 09-14-2007, 11:47 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Durtys The Man
Old 09-14-2007, 12:15 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

what is this, a ******* group hug or something? dont be a bunch of dirty vagcicles....its just some words on the net, get over it.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:15 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
scott posted this in the CBO thread about atitudes on this site!!!

why dont people get it??? i mean i understand if u touch a real personal mater but for the most part people need to loose the ******* EGOS on the NET it makes u look retarded

please for once lets take this serious for a second guys....i really wanna hear wat peoples opinions are about this cuz its getting to the point with some hard asses on here that because of internet atitudes are threatening to take it to the real world like a bunch of thugz WITH PEOPLE THEY NEVER EVEN MET??????[/SIZE]
But what if they really are hard asses who just like to smash faces for little or no reason?

Also this is real.. There's real people behind every user on here. Just because it's the internet and your not face to face with someone, for some reason people think it's cool to run there mouth, and everything is excuseable since there's no immediate consequence to what they say. Then when it's questioned it's followed by: "chill out I was just kidding." "it's only the internet," or just throw up the LOL smilie and don't say anything, and go on with there marry little lives.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:20 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that with every show that peeps do, there should be like an mma fight that comes along with it just for the people that say "Im gonna kick the **** out of ya" on SL....actually, might draw an even larger crowd if ya think bout it.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

The site is now over run with 15 year olds and people with little to no bike knowledge or interest, and they have no desire to learn...only to talk ****. because of that, this place will never be the same. IN the period of a few months, this place has become unrepairable. Way to go tough guys.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by dizzie56
i think that with every show that peeps do, there should be like an mma fight that comes along with it just for the people that say "Im gonna kick the **** out of ya" on SL....actually, might draw an even larger crowd if ya think bout it.

Last man standing:YEAH part II

Quick Reply: IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!