IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 04:27 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

i hope you know that I ****** spar on the weekends with some of the best in my area. that's right, my hands are considered registered ******* weapons and I'm not afraid to use them. If that means I have to go back to county for some petty time because I had to make an example of some bitch talkin **** on the net, then I guess I will. You don't ****** scare me so its best that you zip your mouth before I come over there and turn your ****** lights off. because once i'm done with you, your ******* parents wont even want you around.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:29 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
**** you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can ******* come on PNWR and just act like a ******* hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You ******* tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a ******* baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm ******* kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to ******* face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, ****, and ****. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what ******* happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some ******* face to get my point across, just ******* test me you worthless sack of excrement.
Don't ******* type to me like that on this forum. I have a lot of friends in high places on this board who just love to come down hard on pantywastes like you. Don't question it. You need to be a little more careful who you call names otherwise I might have to let my moderator friends know what a *** you are, and you definitely don't want that **** to happen if you want to continue posting on this forum. ******. Get back.
just curious do u know this person in REAL LIFE???
Old 09-14-2007, 04:30 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alevelcs
no ............. if u read correctly its a response.......... i understand ............. u forget alot.............. pot does that
no, you said you purposely get under peoples skin I.E. cause drama(which your very well known for) which would make YOU a drama queen, correct? You can try and spin it any way you want to but the end result is still the same, your a troll, you do nothing but cause drama and talk ****, and once again you can stop trying to call me stupid because I smoke pot, I have more education then your whole family combined, and I for one know how to spell and type correctly.....without.......doing.....this.....in. ...every....sentence.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:31 PM
florida! finally

Listen up, ******, do you really think youre hard because you grew up in the ghetto? do you think that makes you exempt from the rules of good posting? i thought they encouraged respect in the ghetto, but apparently you didnt learn that lesson. I pick little cockgoblin ******* like you and throw them against the wall between my classes ok? i got this kid to come to school with a gun once cuz i harrassed him so much, you know what i did with his gun? i shoved it up his ******* *** until he called me his baby daddy and then i shot two of his ******* toes off okay? so any time you want to get in on i'll be waiting with a loaded 12 gayge, got that, fucknaut?
Old 09-14-2007, 04:32 PM
florida! finally

Originally Posted by DURTY
just curious do u know this person in REAL LIFE???

im not really talking to anybody in general..

you got beef with me?

just fyi: I have relatives from not so far back that were nimibian tribesman. they happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for rea
Old 09-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

is nate vmc mentally unbalanced??? or just joking i can't tell....

i thought he was quoting a movie until the **** about forums...

it's ok buddy just take a deep breath everything is going to be OK!!
Old 09-14-2007, 04:34 PM

i hope you know that I ****** spar on the weekends with some of the best in my area. that's right, my hands are considered registered ******* weapons and I'm not afraid to use them. If that means I have to go back to county for some petty time because I had to make an example of some bitch talkin **** on the net, then I guess I will. You don't ****** scare me so its best that you zip your mouth before I come over there and turn your ****** lights off. because once i'm done with you, your ******* parents wont even want you around.
WHY would u wanna go to county or wateva for a guy talkin **** on the NET when u could be hustling making money and ******* bitchez???? thats exactly wat my thread is about people with ur ignorant mentality???? who cares wat he says u dont know him and for all u know he might have a registered GUN which is stronger then ur hands
Old 09-14-2007, 04:37 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

like that?......... by teh way.......... u seem awful confident about me and knowing how much **** i talk................ for a guy u dredged up some **** between me and u from 2 years ago............ on a thread i wasnt even in............... or mentioned in yet
No I didnt bring up nothing...I mention your name has in I would like to knock the **** out of u...thats it...Skills brought up the old ****...i didnt even mention the story.... Am over it...longggggggggg time ago
Old 09-14-2007, 04:37 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by EZEC

lmfao.......... i literally just laughed at my secretary when she came to my desk to tell me she was leaving beacuse i was trying so hard not to laugh while reading nates posts
Old 09-14-2007, 04:38 PM

im not really talking to anybody in general..

you got beef with me?

just fyi: I have relatives from not so far back that were nimibian tribesman. they happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for rea
FYI: my back round is 100% SPARTAN come talk to me when ur ancestors fight 1,500,000 persians against 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
No I didnt bring up nothing...I mention your name has in I would like to knock the **** out of u...thats it...Skills brought up the old ****...i didnt even mention the story.... Am over it...longggggggggg time ago

as far as wanting to knock the **** out of me............... do what u gotta do but wait yer turn........... theres a line......... my employess are at teh front
Old 09-14-2007, 04:40 PM

lmfao.......... i literally just laughed at my secretary when she came to my desk to tell me she was leaving beacuse i was trying so hard not to laugh while reading nates posts
ur secretary huh ......glad to see another hood brother came up out!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 04:45 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

... maybe thats why you talk so much **** on the net cuz in real life people laugh at you.....and on the net people cant see you
for the record.....I'm laughing with him......
Old 09-14-2007, 04:47 PM
florida! finally

Originally Posted by EZEC

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i don't appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i don't know where you're from but where i'm from we don't tolerate that. don't even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954
carefull hes gonna get ur IP and once he's done all the mid west he'll come out east FOR U TOO!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954

for the record............. u should be laughing at me
Old 09-14-2007, 04:50 PM
florida! finally

FYI: my back round is 100% SPARTAN come talk to me when ur ancestors fight 1,500,000 persians against 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe mods for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way and theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the **** down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when **** hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:51 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

+1 couldnt have said it better my self......hes talked mad **** to me and honestly i hate to admit it but its soo funny i sometimes laugh even tho its pointed at me!!!! cuz its the net its entertaining!!!!

if u people dont find my burns funny then ignore it!!! or add me to ur ignore list and u wont be able too see my post!!! but yall dont do that, cuz U, just like ME LOVE the SL drama PERIOD if NOT ADD ME TO UR IGNORE LIST OR STFU already about ur a tool n this and attention ***** and bla bla bla cuz all ur doing is adding to the VERY THREAD that has u all worked up and that u think is STUPID!!!!!
Durty, half the reasons your burns suck is because they apparently do not teach punctuation in Canada. See that little dot I just used?? It's called a period......not the kind you get once a month.....the kind they use to separate words in sentences for better meaning. Halk the time I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Oh and stop making your posts so big, contrary to popular belief, it does not make them any more important!! It kind of comes across as look at me, look at me......but Dizzie already covered that!!
Old 09-14-2007, 04:53 PM

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe mods for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way and theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the **** down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when **** hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.
ill shoot u in the face ive been on a coke binge for 2 months now!!!! :YEAH
Old 09-14-2007, 04:55 PM

For being born 3 July 1975 ... ur not that old...I still got 5 yrs on yeah to. I thought u where about 22-25 with the **** that comes out your mouth.....

sorry I was late Scott!!

Quick Reply: IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!