IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 03:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

Originally Posted by samurai87
the bottom line is its the internet!! i mean think about it lol aclevas or whatever his name is has said **** to me lol i dont care, **** ton's of peeps tlak **** to me its all good in the hood, i like this place fore one reason, cuz it helps me get advice which makes me a better rider haha i dont care how much **** talking i have to wade through. If i get one good answer from some of you guys its all worth it. Not to mention were a bunch of guys ...stuntriders no less haha....jus punkin each other out left n right thats jus the name of the game

this would be like complaining of gettin tackled in the NFL its like ughhh what did you sign up for again?
+1 couldnt have said it better my self......hes talked mad **** to me and honestly i hate to admit it but its soo funny i sometimes laugh even tho its pointed at me!!!! cuz its the net its entertaining!!!!

if u people dont find my burns funny then ignore it!!! or add me to ur ignore list and u wont be able too see my post!!! but yall dont do that, cuz U, just like ME LOVE the SL drama PERIOD if NOT ADD ME TO UR IGNORE LIST OR STFU already about ur a tool n this and attention ***** and bla bla bla cuz all ur doing is adding to the VERY THREAD that has u all worked up and that u think is STUPID!!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 03:59 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by mikkee
What part of typing on the internet is not real?? I send messages via email, MS, forums, phone text messages, pm's reguarding - riding, personal stuff, business and anything else, and can have a conversation about it, and is no different than standing face to face with the other person.

So if a customer emails me here at work and I happen to run my mouth off to them I guess they're suppose to not take it seriously??

Doesn't matter whether it's the phone, email, web forums, or face to face, words are words. If you don't mean them, don't say them, and don't tell someone since it's typed on a web forum it's some kind of fantasy land.

Cant agree more with that statement.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by mikkee
What part of typing on the internet is not real?? I send messages via email, MS, forums, phone text messages, pm's reguarding - riding, personal stuff, business and anything else, and can have a conversation about it, and is no different than standing face to face with the other person.

So if a customer emails me here at work and I happen to run my mouth off to them I guess they're suppose to not take it seriously??

Doesn't matter whether it's the phone, email, web forums, or face to face, words are words. If you don't mean them, don't say them, and don't tell someone since it's typed on a web forum it's some kind of fantasy land.
i see wat ur saying BUT do u for example text msg me NO u know why cuz we never meet and we dont have each others # therefore were NOT on a personal LEVEL and i was talking bout the burns or attention things i do to people i dont know, i also stated in this thread that i NEVER do take it to a personal level so DO U SEE MY POINT?!?!?!?

if u and others dont see my point we will never agree on this issue cuz thats the way i see it and makes the most sense to ME!! then i guess we'll just play smashing faces when we all see each other like a bunch a hill billys!!!! cuz of conversation we've had with people WE DONT KNOW!!! :YEAH
Old 09-14-2007, 04:14 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
If you know me it would be a joke funny funny...but when your talk **** and when ask to stop u continue,continue....based on the research on you thats all you do...talk **** talk ****....am not going to explain anything to u. Hopefully you will drown on your jet ski or die in a bad accident in your truck.....

jet ski has been sitting in my driveway for 1.5 years............. to busy to ride it so the drown thing wont happen

die in my truck............... cool cant think of a better place

and tell the truth.............. the reason u wont explain to me what your mc is all about and why its soooooooooooooo serious...............is cuz u typed the whole explanation out.................then u re-read it for errors........ then realized your whole thinkin on it was as dumb, twisted and childish as i said it was................. its ok........... u can admit it............. i dun learnt yah somethin!

and 90 percent of the time im not talkin ****................. im talkin truth

the other 10 percent of the time im purposly getting under the skin of annoying hyper sensitive drama queens

ill leave u to decide which percentile u fall into
Old 09-14-2007, 04:15 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

e thugs are fun as long *** they are not directing there e thugness at you ....lol

but to be serious for a minute people need to understand that they are not talking to the net ,they are talking to a person .
Old 09-14-2007, 04:15 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think everyone should get together and just take a bunch of mushrooms and relax...
Old 09-14-2007, 04:16 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by alevelcs
jet ski has been sitting in my driveway for 1.5 years............. to busy to ride it so the drown thing wont happen

die in my truck............... cool cant think of a better place

and tell the truth.............. the reason u wont explain to me what your mc is all about and why its soooooooooooooo serious...............is cuz u typed the whole explanation out.................then u re-read it for errors........ then realized your whole thinkin on it was as dumb, twisted and childish as i said it was................. its ok........... u can admit it............. i dun learnt yah somethin!

and 90 percent of the time im not talkin ****................. im talkin truth

the other 10 percent of the time im purposly getting under the skin of annoying hyper sensitive drama queens

ill leave u to decide which percentile u fall into

For being born 3 July 1975 ... ur not that old...I still got 5 yrs on yeah to. I thought u where about 22-25 with the **** that comes out your mouth.....
Old 09-14-2007, 04:18 PM
I Love To Post!

if your purposely starting drama, wouldnt that make you a drama queen
Old 09-14-2007, 04:18 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Y'all can all shut the **** up. I'm a DKE and proud of it. I swear to god I went to hell and back to be able to call myself a DKE. I went through some **** that y'all could never imagine going through.
One of our older brothers is a US Navy Seal and just got back from Iraq, he said that he would rather go through basic training and he would rather go back and fight for a week before he would come back and go through our initiation. Trust me, y'all motherfuckin pussies couldn't handle the **** that goes down for 5 minutes...
Go on and hate on my fraternity if you want, I don't give a ****, there's nothing I can techinically do about it, but I think it's a proven fact that the only reason have for hating on fraternities is that they don't know, or are scared to go through what it takes to be apart of it.
For those of you that don't know, DKE is an active chapter of what is known as the "Skull and Bones" the most secret society in the nation. More secret than the CIA, and possibly the NSA. George Bush, jr, and sr, were both Dekes, as well as both the Roosevelts, and Gerald Ford. We had 7 of our leading presidents, more than any other fraternity of common group ever. We were the leading provider for the Civil war, both north and south, we were the first fraternity in the state of Mississippi, as well as Alabama, and Lousiana.
Y'all don't know **** about what I've been through, and until you come over and go through what I've been through to call my brothers brothers then **** off. I don't give a **** about anybody on here. So shut the **** up.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:19 PM
florida! finally

I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something ******* tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't ******* put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me ******* tell you, it'll already be too ******* late to back down at that point. You might decide "well ****, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a ******* punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two ******* hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire ******* forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:20 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
but to be serious for a minute people need to understand that they are not talking to the net ,they are talking to a person .
another great statement from a old bird like myself
Old 09-14-2007, 04:21 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by Sean24

DING DING DING..WE HAVE A WINNER ...thats funny **** right thur...now he will come back and say blah blah blah and try to correct himself
Old 09-14-2007, 04:22 PM
I Love To Post!

whats a DKE?
Old 09-14-2007, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something ******* tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't ******* put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me ******* tell you, it'll already be too ******* late to back down at that point. You might decide "well ****, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a ******* punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two ******* hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire ******* forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.

i see the cool wisconsin air has calmed u right down lol
Old 09-14-2007, 04:23 PM
florida! finally

**** you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can ******* come on PNWR and just act like a ******* hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You ******* tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a ******* baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm ******* kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to ******* face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, ****, and ****. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what ******* happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some ******* face to get my point across, just ******* test me you worthless sack of excrement.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:24 PM
I Love To Post!

DING DING DING..WE HAVE A WINNER ...thats funny **** right thur...now he will come back and say blah blah blah and try to correct himself
ya, im waiting on the "your parents shouldnt conceive" or the "kill yourself" comeback. Thats pretty much all he's good for. No intelligenceat all.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:24 PM
florida! finally

i see the cool wisconsin air has calmed u right down lol

Don't ******* type to me like that on this forum. I have a lot of friends in high places on this board who just love to come down hard on pantywastes like you. Don't question it. You need to be a little more careful who you call names otherwise I might have to let my moderator friends know what a *** you are, and you definitely don't want that **** to happen if you want to continue posting on this forum. ******. Get back.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
e thugs are fun as long *** they are not directing there e thugness at you ....lol

u are all over this forum have u seen me bring things to a personal level??? ive talked **** with u and look we are still cool cuz ur mature enough to realize that its the net we dont know each other and 1 day ill burn u and the next im giving u props for ur figure 8's that just me ON HERE!!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sean24

no ............. if u read correctly its a response.......... i understand ............. u forget alot.............. pot does that

like that?......... by teh way.......... u seem awful confident about me and knowing how much **** i talk................ for a guy u dredged up some **** between me and u from 2 years ago............ on a thread i wasnt even in............... or mentioned in yet
Old 09-14-2007, 04:27 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
**** you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can ******* come on PNWR and just act like a ******* hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You ******* tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a ******* baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm ******* kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to ******* face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, ****, and ****. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what ******* happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some ******* face to get my point across, just ******* test me you worthless sack of excrement.

I'd pay very good money to see this! whats a DKE by the way?

Quick Reply: IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!