IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 03:11 PM

samurai87 is a decent person
Re: IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

hahahahahahahaha thats great lol karma
Old 09-14-2007, 03:14 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by alevelcs
1) ive never said anything on the internet i wont say to someones face.......

I hope one day we will have a chance to meet face to face and then you can say all your Lethal Riders comments to my face.......u wouldnt even get the last word out before you would get dropped
Old 09-14-2007, 03:14 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DURTY
ur confused......first u agree with my thread in ur first post and now this

not confused lil homie, just stating the truth. yeah, u actually came up wit some lil point that i actually agree with in the fact that people take this **** to damn seriously....but, i do agree wit alot of other peeps in this thread that ur just becoming an attention ***** with all this bs u keep posting

actually, u kinda crossed over in the attention ***** status as soon as u made that thread up "Lets hate on durty" or some crap like that....pretty attention whorish if u ask me.

so u see, calling u a tool makes perfect sense really
Old 09-14-2007, 03:16 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by fiddypimp
next time on "As the Sproket Turns"......
THATS FUNNY RIGHT THUR
Old 09-14-2007, 03:20 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
I hope one day we will have a chance to meet face to face and then you can say all your Lethal Riders comments to my face.......u wouldnt even get the last word out before you would get dropped

dude seriously............ u should get counseling.......... its a bunch of guys who get together and follow each other around on scooter trips........ its not much different then rush hour traffic with matching vests

ur not curing cancer your riding bikes................ one behind the other....... and everyonce in a while stoping for a ****** pepsi.........

u dont see justin timberlake gettin all "ill ****** eat yer children" when someone talks **** about the mickey mouse club.............. and **** they had matching hats with ears
Old 09-14-2007, 03:20 PM

Durty pisses off 30 more ppl, i kick around some newbs in the fiddy forum, 1,000 squids ask about cages and h/b setups, and excessa gives her .

don't forget ur !

special guests: Kane, Darius, that guy who 12's his gixxer with the 240 kit. it's gonna be great, don't miss it.
tru
Old 09-14-2007, 03:24 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

dude seriously............ u should get counseling.......... its a bunch of guys who get together and follow each other around on scooter trips........ its not much different then rush hour traffic with matching vests

ur not curing cancer your riding bikes................ one behind the other....... and everyonce in a while stoping for a ****** pepsi.........

u dont see justin timberlake gettin all "ill ****** eat yer children" when someone talks **** about the mickey mouse club.............. and **** they had matching hats with ears

thanks alot i'm gonna be on this thread for the next hr
Old 09-14-2007, 03:25 PM

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by dizzie56

not confused lil homie, just stating the truth. yeah, u actually came up wit some lil point that i actually agree with in the fact that people take this **** to damn seriously....but, i do agree wit alot of other peeps in this thread that ur just becoming an attention ***** with all this bs u keep posting

actually, u kinda crossed over in the attention ***** status as soon as u made that thread up "Lets hate on durty" or some crap like that....pretty attention whorish if u ask me.

so u see, calling u a tool makes perfect sense really
ya cuz ive been bored!!! thats wats fun about SL!!! its a place were i kill some time who cares wat thread i made to get attention dont be jealous!
Old 09-14-2007, 03:27 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

u know nothing about what a M/C is. Your comment about kids/ my M/C dont affect me. But trust me. One day you can say **** to my face. Your on many other forums and if I want to auctually take the time I could find out a lot more about you. But your time will come dipshit.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:34 PM

u know nothing about what a M/C is. Your comment about kids/ my M/C dont affect me. But trust me. One day you can say **** to my face. Your on many other forums and if I want to auctually take the time I could find out a lot more about you. But your time will come dipshit.
see thats wat i mean why did this sclevela guy get soo under ur skin that u wanna do something in REAL LIFE??? honestly he can get under my skin too but thats only because he knows how to hit the right buttons!!! does not mean i will look for him at a comp to beat him up or wateva cuz for all i know hes cool **** in real life?!?!?!?!
Old 09-14-2007, 03:35 PM

ya cuz ive been bored!!! thats wats fun about SL!!! its a place were i kill some time who cares wat thread i made to get attention dont be jealous!

pffft...jealous

look man, just stating the facts is all. i dont care if u wanna be an attention ***** or not or what kinda threads u make up to get urself that lil feelin like somebody actually cares what u have to say....still gonna call it like i see it, which in this case, ur a tool...just live wit it homie and be all the tool u can be, its ok, ur not alone.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by dizzie56
ur a tool...just live wit it homie and be all the tool u can be, its ok, ur not alone.
really im not alone i feel alone tho :YEAH
Old 09-14-2007, 03:40 PM

ur right i know nothing about what a motorcycle club is........... enlighten me ......... seriously here is your chance........... show me what earth shattering thing comes with being in a mc that would cause u to feel a joke about mc in general makes life as u know it stop?
Old 09-14-2007, 03:41 PM

oh and dont get it twisted........... i still could give a **** about your or anyone elses mc
Old 09-14-2007, 03:43 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

the bottom line is its the internet!! i mean think about it lol aclevas or whatever his name is has said **** to me lol i dont care, **** ton's of peeps tlak **** to me its all good in the hood, i like this place fore one reason, cuz it helps me get advice which makes me a better rider haha i dont care how much **** talking i have to wade through. If i get one good answer from some of you guys its all worth it. Not to mention were a bunch of guys ...stuntriders no less haha....jus punkin each other out left n right thats jus the name of the game

this would be like complaining of gettin tackled in the NFL its like ughhh what did you sign up for again?
Old 09-14-2007, 03:50 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

K for your information, *******, I have seen a bear. And not one of your crap *** queen of the forest homoerotic teddy-bears. A real klondike bear, with fangs and horns and wings and ****. Don't pull your ******* wierd *** inuit voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about
Old 09-14-2007, 03:51 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

oh and dont get it twisted........... i still could give a **** about your or anyone elses mc

Like I said....Hyde Park is a little far for me...one day our paths may cross.... I know your old/fat/bald ... maybe thats why you talk so much **** on the net cuz in real life people laugh at you.....and on the net people cant see you
Old 09-14-2007, 03:52 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Durty pisses off 30 more ppl, i kick around some newbs in the fiddy forum, 1,000 squids ask about cages and h/b setups, and excessa gives her .

don't forget ur !

special guests: Kane, Darius, that guy who 12's his gixxer with the 240 kit. it's gonna be great, don't miss it.
that would be D-1 Ryan
Old 09-14-2007, 03:54 PM

mikkee is a decent person

see thats wat i mean why did this sclevela guy get soo under ur skin that u wanna do something in REAL LIFE??? honestly he can get under my skin too but thats only because he knows how to hit the right buttons!!! does not mean i will look for him at a comp to beat him up or wateva cuz for all i know hes cool **** in real life?!?!?!?!
What part of typing on the internet is not real?? I send messages via email, MS, forums, phone text messages, pm's reguarding - riding, personal stuff, business and anything else, and can have a conversation about it, and is no different than standing face to face with the other person.

So if a customer emails me here at work and I happen to run my mouth off to them I guess they're suppose to not take it seriously??

Doesn't matter whether it's the phone, email, web forums, or face to face, words are words. If you don't mean them, don't say them, and don't tell someone since it's typed on a web forum it's some kind of fantasy land.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:56 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

ur right i know nothing about what a motorcycle club is........... enlighten me ......... seriously here is your chance........... show me what earth shattering thing comes with being in a mc that would cause u to feel a joke about mc in general makes life as u know it stop?

If you know me it would be a joke funny funny...but when your talk **** and when ask to stop u continue,continue....based on the research on you thats all you do...talk **** talk ****....am not going to explain anything to u. Hopefully you will drown on your jet ski or die in a bad accident in your truck.....

Quick Reply: IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!