IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 02:03 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve
Re: IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

Originally Posted by skillz954
HHAHAHAHAHAH Dude if you knew anything about him, you'd have known better.......get over it......that **** was months ago......

and he's on here as alevelcs.......I hope he name searches......

dude am over it...just posting up on the thread giving my $1.00 worth .. I still want to whoop his *** thou...I tend to hold **** in for awhile .......
Old 09-14-2007, 02:08 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

sclevela is old as dirt.....

am sure EZEC is on the phone with him and he will be posting up here soon
Old 09-14-2007, 02:09 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DURTY
last thing....i noticed most people that get butt hurt about my attacks towards them have arised ever since the KORNO thread like skillz954 for example!!! just so all u bandwaggon bitches know i talked with korno and he explained why AC FARIAS WAS spreading these rumors and he found my thread pretty funny actually seeying hows hes the first to cut someone up on here and call em' a ***!!! but u bandwaggon bitchez u know who u are saw that OMG names like BILL from full throtle were pissed at my thread soo we gotta get DURTY now cuz i want a FREE brembo or wateva!!!
Dude you are brain dead......do I need to get this translated into canadian for you to understand?? I told you ten ******* times it had nothing to do with the subject of that retarded Korno thread......just like Farley and others have said you used to be cool then you started arguing with everyone, posting pics of your under age bitches, and bragging about how much $$ you make.......and I'd love for you to show me these witty lines of yours you spoke of?? Because most of the **** you're posted lately is longer than a bikerboy post and makes zero sense........

get your bike running and get back to riding......you're a lot more talented rider than post ***** badass!!
Old 09-14-2007, 02:12 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
dude am over it...just posting up on the thread giving my $1.00 worth .. I still want to whoop his *** thou...I tend to hold **** in for awhile .......
HAHAHAHAHAH you think?? Don't take him so seriously......he'll just keep going......actually I can almost gaurentee when he sees this he's gonna comment on one of the 3 things you said bother you when people comment on......

And EZEC and him aren't friends......I think it's an east coast thing.....we all speak "*******"......and stick together!!
Old 09-14-2007, 02:19 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

actually I can almost gaurentee when he sees this he's gonna comment on one of the 3 things you said bother you when people comment on......

yeah am waiting for those too

I think it's an east coast thing.....we all speak "*******"......and stick together!!

we dont use "*******' alot here on the westcoast....especially living so close to the bay people get the wrong idea
Old 09-14-2007, 02:21 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

get your bike running and get back to riding......you're a lot more talented rider than post ***** badass!!
i only wish that u had more skillz that would be an even bigger complimant!!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 02:24 PM

HAHAHAHAHAH you think?? Don't take him so seriously......he'll just keep going......actually I can almost gaurentee when he sees this he's gonna comment on one of the 3 things you said bother you when people comment on......

And EZEC and him aren't friends......I think it's an east coast thing.....we all speak "*******"......and stick together!!
im BRAIN DEAD????? on one side u say bro cut it out stop being an ******* then on an other side u praise sclevela cuz u like him and make it seem ok......ur wak!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 02:42 PM

im BRAIN DEAD????? on one side u say bro cut it out stop being an ******* then on an other side u praise sclevela cuz u like him and make it seem ok......ur wak!!!
if you knew anything about sclevela you'd know he's never gonna change......so the best advise is to ignore him......

should've stopped after the first post!!
Old 09-14-2007, 02:44 PM

if you knew anything about sclevela you'd know he's never gonna change......so the best advise is to ignore him......

should've stopped after the first post!!
and if U KNEW ME...................................
Old 09-14-2007, 02:49 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

and if U KNEW ME...................................
id probably disown myself from my family before they did for knowin such a tool
Old 09-14-2007, 02:51 PM

dizzie - HAHAHAHAHAHAH you're funny

DURTY - you're probably cool in person......I ain't mad at cha.......just sharing my :
Old 09-14-2007, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by dizzie56
id probably disown myself from my family before they did for knowin such a tool
ur confused......first u agree with my thread in ur first post and now this
Old 09-14-2007, 02:53 PM

KrazyKris750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Another golden thread!
Old 09-14-2007, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by KrazyKris750
Another golden thread!
this is STUNTLIFE
Old 09-14-2007, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by KrazyKris750
Another golden thread!
another canadian

edit: almost forgot to add the
Old 09-14-2007, 03:00 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

to ALL the guys like farley or sean
dude the **** just gets ******* old, we all know your a E gangster and love talking **** to anyone and everyone but every one of your posts is negative, you contribute nothing positive at all to the forums.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:01 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

1) ive never said anything on the internet i wont say to someones face....... if u dont know ask someboy that does................. start with todd colbert..... hes probably about the same size as u or bigger there lethal-sotoughiwannadefendmyfraternityofmopedridersonthei nternet-rider........ if its on my mind it comes out my mouth..........

2) i dont know ezec but i played one on tv once

7) i hope all your children and families die

9-er) if u cant handle what i say u should do 1 of 2 things......... fix the ******* glaring personality flaw that everyone sees but i seem to be the only one with the ***** to point out................. or swing from a tree ..........

by the neck

p.s............ i found this thread by mistake............. its like karma for the pussies
Old 09-14-2007, 03:03 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry....but that **** is funny......
Old 09-14-2007, 03:09 PM

aaronloi is an unknown quantity at this point

scott posted this in the CBO thread about atitudes on this site!!!

PLUS ONE why dont people get it??? i mean i understand if u touch a real personal mater but for the most part people need to loose the ******* EGOS on the NET it makes u look retarded YA YOU!!!

please for once lets take this serious for a second guys....i really wanna hear wat peoples opinions are about this cuz its getting to the point with some hard asses on here that because of internet atitudes are threatening to take it to the real world like a bunch of thugz WITH PEOPLE THEY NEVER EVEN MET??????

:YEAH Happy riding Durty.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:10 PM

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

next time on "As the Sproket Turns"......

Durty pisses off 30 more ppl, i kick around some newbs in the fiddy forum, 1,000 squids ask about cages and h/b setups, and excessa gives her .

don't forget ur !

special guests: Kane, Darius, that guy who 12's his gixxer with the 240 kit. it's gonna be great, don't miss it.

Quick Reply: IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!