IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold
Re: IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!

**** all you emo bitches.

THUG LIFE ************!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 12:25 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

i think alot of people would prolly ***** out ya knw.....in reality people say a hell of a lot more online then they actually would in person ya know? its like its more confidence inspiring or something who knows
Old 09-14-2007, 12:29 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sean24
We all know its the internet and shouldnt be taken, but at the same time nobody wants to come on here and just see constant **** talking and bashing, it gets old and just makes the people who constantly do it look like a ******* ******* troll and thats the exact reason why 95% of the old school people who were here when this site started dont even bother coming on here anymore
damn man exactly what I was thinking
Old 09-14-2007, 12:29 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by excessa
That whole "it is just the internet" attitude wigs me out.
this is because you are older than the internet and dont understand that the internet entails a whole different level of etiquette (none at all). its ok, my buddy omr has the same problem
Old 09-14-2007, 12:32 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aw0n0
this is because you are older than the internet and dont understand that the internet entails a whole different level of etiquette (none at all). its ok, my buddy omr has the same problem
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH see that's funny!!

I think the occassional joke is cool, but constantly being a beligerant(sp?) ******* isn't cool or entertaining......
Old 09-14-2007, 12:32 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by samurai87
i think alot of people would prolly ***** out ya knw.....in reality people say a hell of a lot more online then they actually would in person ya know? its like its more confidence inspiring or something who knows
its because they know they wont be slapped for what they are saying, they're probably like "hey I prob wont ever see this guy in my life"...
Old 09-14-2007, 12:35 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz954
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH see that's funny!!

I think the occassional joke is cool, but constantly being a beligerant(sp?) ******* isn't cool or entertaining......
ya but the people like durty dont see it that way, they just think they're cool by talking **** to people on a message board.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:39 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

No comment but I think you know where I stand Durty!
Old 09-14-2007, 12:57 PM

yungryder is a decent person

No offense CBO...but you think coming in here 3 times a year to tell us how to behave is gonna work? c'mon...
Old 09-14-2007, 12:57 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i dont take **** on here seriously one bit. if i came across a **** talker at a show or something i'd prolly just make fun of the **** he said on here. u can check out all my posts and see that i havent started any stupid drama either though... not on purpose, at least. i dont start **** on here cuz some people are too ****** sensative.

Last edited by Trachito; 09-14-2007 at 01:02 PM.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:01 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

All good points here and let me throw in my $1.00. I have been in the forum game for a few years now... and thats the one thing people like to do is talk ****.....its all fun and games until someone takes it a little to far....example....talking about ones girl/wife....talking about ones kids....and for me it also talking about my M/C. Those things are very important to me and sometimes people think that you will never meet so they try to say **** to **** you off. I'll give u one example that happen to me. There is another M/C in the Valley where I live. Am very close to them. One of there Prospect was talking **** to me over the net. They warned him about show Respect to other M/C's. THATS A GOLDEN RULE....rather its the internet or face to face. Well this clown keep it up. He never made it into the M/C and the last word on the net I wrote was "we will see whos bitch". Few weeks later I shown up at their bike night and guess who was there. Needless to say he got drop on the spot and since then has never talked **** on the net again. I dont go around acting like a bad ***. I'm not billy badd *** bike guy. But I respect my fellow riders and I expect the same. There is one guy who if I do ever meet I will drop his *** to the ground. That will be "sclevela" that guy is one very disrespectfully ************ and he is lucky in lives 2000 miles away form me.. Other than that have no issues and I find this site entertaining to say the least
Old 09-14-2007, 01:05 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
There is one guy who if I do ever meet I will drop his *** to the ground. That will be "sclevela" that guy is one very disrespectfully ************ and he is lucky in lives 2000 miles away form me.. Other than that have no issues and I find this site entertaining to say the least
what did sclevela say??
Old 09-14-2007, 01:19 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by Trachito
what did sclevela say??

he was talking a bunch of **** to me on stuntride .... then he added a little sig about my M/C . After researching him and all the forums he is on and all the post....thats just what he does...but I still want to kick his face in
Old 09-14-2007, 01:20 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

I'm not billy badd *** bike guy. But I respect my fellow riders and I expect the same. There is one guy who if I do ever meet I will drop his *** to the ground. That will be "sclevela" that guy is one very disrespectfully ************ and he is lucky in lives 2000 miles away form me..
coming from a guy with a "let's skip the arguing and get right to your *** beating" avatar

******* clown...well i'm glad scott lives so far away from you...i'm sure he has trouble sleeping at night.

i've never had a problem saying what i type on any forum and i've met a lot of people from the internet....you know how many people said anything to me?....none.

calling some one a retard when they are acting retarted is not talking ****....it's the truth.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:27 PM

he was talking a bunch of **** to me on stuntride .... then he added a little sig about my M/C . After researching him and all the forums he is on and all the post....thats just what he does...but I still want to kick his face in
i hear ya but talking **** back usually fans the fire. i usually just let it burn itself out and confront whoever in person, and not all pissy either. if i stay calm about ****, they're usually the ones that end up looking like dumbasses. if they get in my face then of course, a throat chop is called for.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:34 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by EZEC
coming from a guy with a "let's skip the arguing and get right to your *** beating" avatar

******* clown...well i'm glad scott lives so far away from you...i'm sure he has trouble sleeping at night.

i've never had a problem saying what i type on any forum and i've met a lot of people from the internet....you know how many people said anything to me?....none.

calling some one a retard when they are acting retarted is not talking ****....it's the truth.

My avatar is just that.....a avatar ....... sounds like you and scott are friends .. and check any of my post about that issue..I didnt start talking ****...but like I said...I think Scott gets off being a dick. He would never say anything like that to my face
Old 09-14-2007, 01:37 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by Trachito
i hear ya but talking **** back usually fans the fire. i usually just let it burn itself out and confront whoever in person, and not all pissy either. if i stay calm about ****, they're usually the ones that end up looking like dumbasses. if they get in my face then of course, a throat chop is called for.

I agree...but when they talk about my girl/kid or M/C and they dont know me I get a little pissed.....but am a old bird and there is a lot of young bucks in the world who think they know everything.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:59 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

to ALL the guys like farley or sean and MANY more, when i come in a thread and tear u or other guys up its entertaining to everyone except for the one its aimed at and thats because UR male ego kicks in even on the NET!!! and in ur minds because a lot of u know each other in the real world u dont wanna look like a "punk" on here by this guy named DURTY or wateva so i feel when u are unable t5o cut me back with witty lines like mine ur last defense is ill KNOCK U OUT WHEN I SEE U!!! again thats wat it seems like to me now how retarded is that????

its different if ive riden with u and chilled at ur house and know personal **** about ur life and i come on a public forum spilling out some **** or wateva, i can see how it would get serious or laughing in a thread like "my father has cancer" again i would understand......now if u dont find my or other peoples useless comments funny then dont reply!!! cuz most of u have never met me in real life to even know wat my character is like.....the thing that would bother me the most is like this winter im going on a road trip down south and for instance i know farley is in colorado and if i happen to be driving that way i send a pm "lets have a session" and he turns around and says nah cuz ur a hardass and an ******* on stuntlife!!! just an example, hes dying actually for me to come show a few tricks!!!!!

another thing that u guys should know i get tones of pm's with hahaha that was hilarious bro from people that just dont wanna post against a big name that i just cut up in fear of them getting offended in real life and not hoking them up or wateva so they saty outta it!!! once i log off wat was said here unless i laught at u cuz ur father is on his death bed then its forgoten i dont bring SL drama to work if u know wat i mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so hopefully we can all ride IN REAL LIFE and not have to stab each other

last thing....i noticed most people that get butt hurt about my attacks towards them have arised ever since the KORNO thread like skillz954 for example!!! just so all u bandwaggon bitches know i talked with korno and he explained why AC FARIAS WAS spreading these rumors and he found my thread pretty funny actually seeying hows hes the first to cut someone up on here and call em' a ***!!! but u bandwaggon bitchez u know who u are saw that OMG names like BILL from full throtle were pissed at my thread soo we gotta get DURTY now cuz i want a FREE brembo or wateva!!!

see the only "personal" thread i made on here WAS TRUE!!!!

u guys have a good day now and try not to do this to ur pc when DURTY ***** with u on STUNTLIFE!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGQi8Rr-W_8[/YOUTUBE]
Old 09-14-2007, 02:00 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

There is one guy who if I do ever meet I will drop his *** to the ground. That will be "sclevela" that guy is one very disrespectfully ************ and he is lucky in lives 2000 miles away form me..
HHAHAHAHAHAH Dude if you knew anything about him, you'd have known better.......get over it......that **** was months ago......

and he's on here as alevelcs.......I hope he name searches......
Old 09-14-2007, 02:02 PM

I agree...but when they talk about my girl/kid or M/C and they dont know me I get a little pissed.....but am a old bird and there is a lot of young bucks in the world who think they know everything.
sclevela is old as dirt.....

Quick Reply: IN RESPONSE TO CBO's THREAD ABOUT ATTITUDES?!?!?!