Sick Innovations trouble....

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 05:10 PM

Lil Krazy is a decent person
Re: Sick Innovations trouble....

1st off iv had 2 cages both SI and everytime iv been hooked up and
2nd
if your welds were broke he wouldnt ship it out hed trash or fix the fu$#ng cage

3rd stop being a duchbag
4th they are bussy as hell bc they make the best cages
5th everyone on roc was rocking SI why is that

this thread is a waste get a ******* life ***
Old 09-14-2007, 08:34 PM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
Ok here it is!

1st you didnt call ian about this if this is even true! Witch i don't believe it is otherwise you would have called him cause your such a little girl about **** like this!

2nd don't post up this **** when you get something and don't call the company and give them a chance to make it right if it is true!

3rd you can ask just about anyone on here and they will tell you that Ian takes care of anyone with a problem like this! So Im pulling out the flag on you!

Oh and for everyone else who reads this i know this kid. From way back when he was flippin popies on the street.
I am also a SI sponsored rider and have known Ian for over 10 years! Whom i just called and asked him about this and said he never called about this.
You wont see me bashing on SL but this **** takes the cake! And needs to be said!

Jesus christ

Simmer down.

All i said is i have a subcage that has "A" broken weld. ( sorry for saying 2.. my bad.. shoot me.. )

Not bashing SI what so ever... Every person i ride with rocks them... the cages are sick... ive seen them go through hell and back with these guys...

I put the cage on.. took it off cause i didnt like the folding pegs.. then saw a broken weld.... ( didnt wreck hard what so ever... )

I orderd the subcage through HAI. Not ian. I called HAI, then I totally forgot about the cage and didnt call back.

Im not bashing anyone.. sorry you cant show emotions on the internet.. the "custom" part was a joke... im sure it would have been alllll cool if it was said in person.

-Dan
Your Little Gurl
Ponis

Last edited by Ponis; 09-14-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:51 AM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
Hey guy!

Now get back to work!

Wait when i call you it says your work will fire you if you answer it. But they let you get on stuntlife? HAHA

We need to ride again!!!!!! Let me know if i can help out with gettin that bike back on the front tire!
I don't work there anymore!