Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 11:51 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Re: Sick Innovations trouble....

o yea it ll b ready in two weeks .
Old 09-14-2007, 12:04 AM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

got my sub cage for the 636... came with broken welds.... custom?
Old 09-14-2007, 12:14 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ponis
Get a OMR subcage
Old 09-14-2007, 02:08 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
Get a OMR subcage
+1 solid! :YEAH
Old 09-14-2007, 05:42 AM

-Fox- is a decent person

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
Get a OMR subcage
+1000 Rock Solid...
Old 09-14-2007, 08:02 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

damn, that sucks. Post pics
Old 09-14-2007, 08:08 AM

NYgsxr1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

why do u guys come down on someone for asking a question(is it b/c of friendships or sponsoship)..he didnt say..."i didnt get my cage so SI sux!!!.........he was simply asking a question...
if i ordered anything online i would be a little worried if i didnt get an e-mail confirmation within 2 days

like he said he isnt worried about not getting the cage yet..that would be extremely unreasonable,but to worry about not getting confirmation isnt unheard of
Old 09-14-2007, 09:46 AM
Former Sponsor

SICKINNOVATIONS is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL! thats good **** right there. If thats the case, why is this the first ive heard of that. You posted aover a month ago and said nothing of broken welds. Secondly, weve never had a weld break on them from repeated wrecks. I gave you guys a deal when you bought your parts and then you come on here and talk ****. Tell your friends to thank you when they no longer get hooked up. What a bitch. This is how discounts and hook ups disappear. This is stupid. Please post pics of this " broken weld". Id love to see it!

And to the guy that started the thread. Call the number on the site up until 5pm central. Youre probably calling after business hours. Sliders are still on b/o. Weve had alot of issues gettin these finished. Im really sorry about the sliders to those who are waiting. We will have some ready real soon.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:47 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok here it is!

1st you didnt call ian about this if this is even true! Witch i don't believe it is otherwise you would have called him cause your such a little girl about **** like this!

2nd don't post up this **** when you get something and don't call the company and give them a chance to make it right if it is true!

3rd you can ask just about anyone on here and they will tell you that Ian takes care of anyone with a problem like this! So Im pulling out the flag on you!

Oh and for everyone else who reads this i know this kid. From way back when he was flippin popies on the street.
I am also a SI sponsored rider and have known Ian for over 10 years! Whom i just called and asked him about this and said he never called about this.
You wont see me bashing on SL but this **** takes the cake! And needs to be said!
Old 09-14-2007, 10:00 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

damn cut the guy some slack. i would be wondering whats up too if i can't get a hold of the company or haven't gotten an order conformation. chill out
Old 09-14-2007, 10:14 AM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by SICKINNOVATIONS
LOL! thats good **** right there. If thats the case, why is this the first ive heard of that. You posted aover a month ago and said nothing of broken welds. Secondly, weve never had a weld break on them from repeated wrecks. I gave you guys a deal when you bought your parts and then you come on here and talk ****. Tell your friends to thank you when they no longer get hooked up. What a bitch. This is how discounts and hook ups disappear. This is stupid. Please post pics of this " broken weld". Id love to see it!

And to the guy that started the thread. Call the number on the site up until 5pm central. Youre probably calling after business hours. Sliders are still on b/o. Weve had alot of issues gettin these finished. Im really sorry about the sliders to those who are waiting. We will have some ready real soon.
WTF... I talked to you Saturday...where's my cage?!?!?!!?!!!??

Old 09-14-2007, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by NME
WTF... I talked to you Saturday...where's my cage?!?!?!!?!!!??

Hey guy!

Now get back to work!

Wait when i call you it says your work will fire you if you answer it. But they let you get on stuntlife? HAHA

We need to ride again!!!!!! Let me know if i can help out with gettin that bike back on the front tire!

Last edited by DrasticDan; 09-14-2007 at 10:23 AM.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:06 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

i ordered mine on aug 20 and recieved it on sept 13( 3 weeks) thats not too bad if u ask me. the only thing that did bother me was that my buddy ordered one on aug 20th and got his a week ahead of me but he ordered his direct and it was for an f4i so maybe they have some of those on standby. but anyway around it im happy. now if i can just get the rest of my suff my bike will be complete
Old 09-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

wtf....when you register for stuntlife you should have to be able to pass an emo test before posting.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:22 AM

__sam__ is an unknown quantity at this point

dam, that is banana d is the gayiest av ever. i always worry when droppin dough online, but cage threads are mighty plentiful on here, and s.i. has a good rep on here within those over abundance of "what cage do i get" threads. so i wouldn't have even worried about it dude for at least 2 weeks out, esp. from good company. also, with events, ect. goin on(roc) you never know what ppl are doin, may be out of the shop for a few.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:41 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

i agree with the fact than ian always takes care of any problems, and threads should not talk bad about him. kinda great for me that he is only 2 hrs south of me. BUT.... this is a customer who purchased and paid for a product, so if he sends an email, or makes a phone call in regards to his order, it should be answered in a timely manor.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:42 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ROWDY
Dang... Better watch the R.O.C video and see what every PRO is running.... S.I all day long...
No doubt. :YEAH
Old 09-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SICKINNOVATIONS

ok like i said no bashin is meant by this post..everyon i know that has your stuff loves it and swears by it...thast y i went with you guys, Just wasnt sure what was up with no confirmation...buyin online freaks me out to begin with..lol But thanks for the response..thast all i was lookin for, you guys are backed up..and thats understandable...i look forward to gettin my stuff! Case closed. thanks SI
Old 09-14-2007, 03:36 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
Ok here it is!

1st you didnt call ian about this if this is even true! Witch i don't believe it is otherwise you would have called him cause your such a little girl about **** like this!

2nd don't post up this **** when you get something and don't call the company and give them a chance to make it right if it is true!

3rd you can ask just about anyone on here and they will tell you that Ian takes care of anyone with a problem like this! So Im pulling out the flag on you!

Oh and for everyone else who reads this i know this kid. From way back when he was flippin popies on the street.
I am also a SI sponsored rider and have known Ian for over 10 years! Whom i just called and asked him about this and said he never called about this.
You wont see me bashing on SL but this **** takes the cake! And needs to be said!
I've ordered one thing from si. A round bar for my zx6 that I can't seem to get finished..

I ordered over the phone. It was tward the end of there business day, I had to be put on hold before finishing my order. Called back the next day to complete it and pay, and they docked shipping even though I wasn't complaining about it.

The bar was black instead of white which is what I ordered, but am getting it powder coated a different color anyways. Though I'm positive if I did call back on that, they would make it right.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by mikkee
I've ordered one thing from si. A round bar for my zx6 that I can't seem to get finished..

I ordered over the phone. It was tward the end of there business day, I had to be put on hold before finishing my order. Called back the next day to complete it and pay, and they docked shipping even though I wasn't complaining about it.

The bar was black instead of white which is what I ordered, but am getting it powder coated a different color anyways. Though I'm positive if I did call back on that, they would make it right.

At least you understand that.
I know if you would have called Ian back he would have been more than happy to take care of you.
It just suxx for them cause almost no one sees what they do in the shops!
You know.

I have personally seen and helped at Ians shop.
I have also been and seen Powers shop.
And i have been to Jeff at MXD's shop.
And they do there best to keep tight ships but in the end everyones only human.

Quick Reply: Sick Innovations trouble....