Is this frame tucked?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 11:13 AM

alevelcs is a decent person
Re: Is this frame tucked?

Originally Posted by nags
Title never showed. Dude was clearly trying to screw me.

well at least we know hes got goals
Old 09-22-2007, 11:19 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NH603rider
straight up frame was not that fucked up when i sent it and i have offered to refund or pay some money back since he bought the frame 700 shipped with a clean title which was a deal and i will have the frame brought to a shop it is not bent maybe dent look at the lines and aluminum rarely would bend like this it would more or likely snap. so everyone cut the **** about sayin beat my *** cause you dont know the whole story...end of story
Because I got what appeared to be a good deal I guess I should expect to get screwed? Ah, makes sense now.

AHhahaahh afraid not a chance in hell. You definetly do not want to start **** id like to see some of you try . and also everyone must understand he sent the cash i never forced him he saw a picture . I did not start **** i was reasonable about it telling him i would send him his cash back so everyone just relax and stop shitting your pants talking all tough saying your gonna beat my ***. you know im not gonna **** talk casue im not 2 ****** years old .. pEace bitches
You sent a picture that you knew would never show that the frame was tucked, dinged, or cracked.

i never said minty i said its perfectly round ... and maybe its not the people ******* nags maybe its him if he has been fucked over before.. just saying. Big r your a good guy man hit me up about that rim if u want to pick it up
Because someone else fucked me in the past this MUST be my fault that I'm getting fucked by you? It's so clear now.

Originally Posted by Hicks
Nags post some pics of what he sent you if you have them. Imma investigate this ******. Bent Rim Tim knows Im serious when I say that. Here we go.......
This thread wasn't originally to go after this dude, I was just asking a simple question. Now that it's over, I'll post the pics of the other damage the frame had. I showed him these pictures as well and dude argues with me for 30 minutes that there is absolutley NO crack in this frame. Even with the picture right in front of him.

Old 09-22-2007, 11:30 AM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

^^I'm no expert, but that looks like a crack to me.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:31 AM

NH603rider is an unknown quantity at this point

Nags cut the crap i didnt try and screw u got ur damn money back. u wanna know what i did i called the dmv the when u got the package and didnt release the hold i had the dmv send me a duplicate to me instead. Cause you got your money back and u were hoping u could try and bend me over. funny how you said your were only offered 400.00 that was offered when i have received many many offers over 800.00 and heres a pic for proof that i had a duplicate made ....... nice doin business with ya Peace
Old 09-22-2007, 11:32 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Lol, according to you it was going to be here "any day now". Meanwhile it was "on hold" at your local DMV the whole time. Right.

Good luck selling anything in the future
Old 09-22-2007, 11:34 AM

ohh yea and thanks for wrapping it like crap man all i got to say was the box was trashed and you bitch more than a girl man
Old 09-22-2007, 11:37 AM

Was wrapped exactly how it came to me. You can see in the pictures the frame never even came out of the box. I lifted the front, took pictures, and put it right back in.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:54 AM

pro-rabbit is an unknown quantity at this point

This **** is funny. the scammer's ***** is hurt and he is taking out on the guy who caught him in the act...sorry for the crap he caused you nags, but at least you didn't lose out in this deal...but this guy did..keep a check on IP address that match his so he don't use another name to try and screw people.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:41 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

i hate when ups unpacks my boxes, puts the frame i'm sending on someone else's bike and rams it into a car at 30mph, then packages it back up and ships it out.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:41 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

ohh yea and thanks for wrapping it like crap man all i got to say was the box was trashed and you bitch more than a girl man
Boxes get pretty roughed up in transit. I don't re-use boxes, I always use new boxes when I ship items to customers and sometimes they come back for various reasons, they tend to look like they've been left outside, rained on, and used for a soccer ball on someones lunch break.

I use packing peanuts on pretty much everything and combine it with bubblewrap on anything even slightly fragile. As long as there is enough packing material everything will be fine.

Nags, I've got some salvage 636 parts in stock, PM me if you need anything. The items will arrive as described/pictured in generally no more than 10 business days (often 5, but I don't want to over promise and under deliver) but my prices will not be on par with $700 clean title frames.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:23 AM

what problems did I cause nags? He was refunded all his money even shipping . Im done with this thread i already said i am new to stunting i never knew the frame was tucked. i was obviously dicked over by another stunter because when i got it i just assumed those were dents. he got his money there was no issue with him getting his money back i gave it to him the minute the package was picked up. everyones just making way to big of a deal of this it done and over with. Im not pussying out im just trying to be a bigger man and end this drama .

Nags I apologize about saying u bitch all time just was in a bad mood from the wifey. Like i said if I knew what a tucked frame was i would have never sold it i just would have sold title. was never out to screw you only reason i had dmv send me one was i was getting worried about losing the title and the frame..........