Is this frame tucked?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is this frame tucked?

NAGS do you still have that minty f4i gas tank? not saying for sure but i might need one.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:16 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I dont have **** for parts right now. All my parts money has been tied up in this frame for the last month. I'm hurting right now.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:17 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
Again, I'm straight now.

-nags

damn, never knew you were not straight..... welcome back though...

btw, thanks for the reply on my pm.....
Old 09-13-2007, 09:18 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I forwarded it to Cathi. She usually reads PM's from me pretty quick. I'm not able to do what you need
Old 09-13-2007, 09:25 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

cool, thanks
Old 09-13-2007, 09:25 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

you shoulda sent him a box full of junk metal. Kept the frame and title. Recycled the frame, sold the title and tought him a lesson.
Old 09-15-2007, 05:43 PM

I'm actually quite curious as to if the title thats supposedly already been shipped to me will ever show up or not.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by nags
I'm actually quite curious as to if the title thats supposedly already been shipped to me will ever show up or not.
i'm lost

I thought you sent the frame and title to him?
Old 09-15-2007, 06:15 PM

Title was sent seperatley from the dmv supposedly.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:23 PM

But didn't he give your money back?
Old 09-15-2007, 07:47 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

the title shipped seperate???? oooooooooooo that sounds like some
Old 09-15-2007, 07:51 PM

Apparently it got destroyed and the DMV had to issue a new one and they were sending it directly to me lol.

Thats when this whole deal started getting shady.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:55 PM

id say its dark by now
Old 09-15-2007, 07:59 PM

Lol yea.

I'm just curious more than anything at this point. I already got my money back, but if he was telling the truth.. The title should still be here shortly. if not, then I know I was straight getting fucked.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:04 PM

if you got your money back, id say theres no title but if it does come ill give you 100 for it
Old 09-15-2007, 10:31 PM

So he does he expect the title back from you or he's letting you keep it?

And doesn't the title come to his house in his name and then he has to sign it over to you?

When I bought my old bike from my brother he lost the title and since my brother never put it in his name I had to contact the original owner to get it and then he had to sign it.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:51 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like this is the second or third thread I've seen where Nags got hosed.

What's the full story? I would be weary of $700, if it sounds too good too be true is usually is. My business is small time, but if I'm selling a clean title late model 600 frame that's in nice shape, they usually run $1500-$2000+ depending on year and number of miles on the title.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:51 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid

And doesn't the title come to his house in his name and then he has to sign it over to you?

When I bought my old bike from my brother he lost the title and since my brother never put it in his name I had to contact the original owner to get it and then he had to sign it.
Every state's VTR laws are different.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid

I'd assume he'd want it back but considering he's NEVER mentioned it. I can only assume he knows it's never showing up.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:10 AM

Title never showed. Dude was clearly trying to screw me.

Quick Reply: Is this frame tucked?