Ass at the spot tonight

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 10:37 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point
*** at the spot tonight

I was riding at this spot over a month with no problems.. From what i knew it was vacant for over a year and no one owns it.

i was riding in a slow wheelie (3-4mph tops) and a gy in a silver buick pulls into the lot... At fist i thought it was just another guy stopping to watch... But then he speeds up... Gets dirtectly in front of me while im in a wheelie and stops.. I stalled out my bike to stop and the guy gets out of his car and says

"what are you doing... You know what your doing is illegal" i said no, ive had 2 cops stop in and talk to me and one of them watched me for over an hour practicing. The guy said "it doesnt matter what the cop says.. I own this property and what you are doing is illegal, give me your information" i told the guy i wasnt giving him any of my info got on my bike and left.. He wrote down my tag as i was leaving...

theres no signs or anything there so i kno it isnt illegal to be there... Some people are dicks
Old 09-09-2007, 10:40 PM

Re: *** at the spot tonight

I parked my bike in my garage.. Drove back to the spot in my car and there was 2 cops sitting in the lot... So i guess i lost my favorite spot... Need to lay low for a couple days i guess
Old 09-09-2007, 10:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -matt g-
I was riding at this spot over a month with no problems.. From what i knew it was vacant for over a year and no one owns it.

i was riding in a slow wheelie (3-4mph tops) and a gy in a silver buick pulls into the lot... At fist i thought it was just another guy stopping to watch... But then he speeds up... Gets dirtectly in front of me while im in a wheelie and stops.. I stalled out my bike to stop and the guy gets out of his car and says

"what are you doing... You know what your doing is illegal" i said no, ive had 2 cops stop in and talk to me and one of them watched me for over an hour practicing. The guy said "it doesnt matter what the cop says.. I own this property and what you are doing is illegal, give me your information" i told the guy i wasnt giving him any of my info got on my bike and left.. He wrote down my tag as i was leaving...

theres no signs or anything there so i kno it isnt illegal to be there... Some people are dicks
If he really is the owner, better start looking for a new spot. If he calls the cops on you, they HAVE to kick you out.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:43 PM

NW-FRESH is a decent person

at first i thought you were talkin about sum skeeeeeezers......yea time for a new spot
Old 09-09-2007, 10:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yea i thought he got some *** at the spot......lol
Old 09-09-2007, 10:49 PM

Yeah... I think it was the owner cause he was behind a company truck and pulled in with it... Really sucks.. That spot was so close to my house and it had hardly any bad spots in it... Really sucks.. Ill be lookin for new spots tomorrow =/
Old 09-09-2007, 10:52 PM
Free Riders

AnthonyR6 is a decent person

Damn thats the spot in your famous videos!

That guy sounds like a dick. He could have hurt your frikin stopin infront of you like that.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:52 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
Old 09-09-2007, 10:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you should have parked it on his hood and kicked him to sleep for being an idiot....lol
Old 09-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Tell your mom thanks

Harbourone is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought there were gona be pics of hotties.

And just FYI if you ever get hassled make sure to wheelie out so he cant read your plate.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by AnthonyR6
Damn thats the spot in your famous videos!

That guy sounds like a dick. He could have hurt your frikin stopin infront of you like that.

yeah... Thats the spot.. Sucks that spot was awesome.. Cops were cool there now its all gonna change...

and on top of that my other spot now has a sign that says no trespassing.. Church approved activities only... Sucks cause i just set my rear suspension to the hardest setting and i got 3 full rotations in a circle tonight... Almost pulled 1 figure 8 too.. Had the 1st loop and half of the second and i stalled out...

o well.. Im not worried about it cause the guy had my tag and it happen around 2 today.. No cops or anything came to the house.. If they were gonna do something they would have come today
Old 09-09-2007, 11:20 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear you man. Same thing happened to me. Start looking.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:35 AM

ReSpECT is a decent person

Google Earth.......Thats how i find most of my spots to hit. If it looks good on the computer screen, then ride out in the cage or on the fighter to go scope it out. First thing i do is look for cameras on ALL the light poles and on corners of the builds (if there is any buildings). Because the last thing u want is the property owner to have footage of u doing stunts on his property, LoL......=-)
Old 09-10-2007, 12:51 AM

no more f4i is a decent person

i thought you meant you got *** at the spot
Old 09-10-2007, 09:21 AM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know how far coopersburg is away from me im in hagerstown,MD.
we have a spot in greencastle, PA. only ride there a few times a week but now we have to wait for my friend to get another bike. cant be there without him(he is friends with the owner and she is a bitch)
if your interested ill let u know when we start up there again
Old 09-10-2007, 10:11 AM

Lil Krazy is a decent person

same here
Old 09-10-2007, 10:17 AM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

Originally Posted by ImWhite
i dont know how far coopersburg is away from me im in hagerstown,MD.
we have a spot in greencastle, PA. only ride there a few times a week but now we have to wait for my friend to get another bike. cant be there without him(he is friends with the owner and she is a bitch)
if your interested ill let u know when we start up there again
you go all the way to pa to ride? there's some pretty decent spots in hagerstown and frederick
Old 09-10-2007, 10:17 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

same thing i was thinking!
Old 09-10-2007, 10:20 AM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bdc_Marky
you go all the way to pa to ride? there's some pretty decent spots in hagerstown and frederick
greencastle is closer to me than frederick... our spot in hagerstown got busted cuz of idiots
where the hell you ride?
Old 09-10-2007, 10:22 AM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

i used to ride up at frederick, and i had one spot that got too hot in brookeville

Quick Reply: Ass at the spot tonight