Ass at the spot tonight

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 10:26 AM

CPStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: *** at the spot tonight

Originally Posted by NW-FRESH
at first i thought you were talkin about sum skeeeeeezers......yea time for a new spot
Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Anyways Matty that blows man. Well if anything it will slow you down and give the rest of us a chance to catch up to you.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:36 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
you should have parked it on his hood and kicked him to sleep for being an idiot....lol
Old 09-10-2007, 12:06 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Harbourone
And just FYI if you ever get hassled make sure to wheelie out so he cant read your plate.
he got it while i was getting on my bike.. i have my plate tuckes way under.. he was kneeling on the ground to read it

i have a couple ideas for spots tonight i'm gonna go check out
Old 09-10-2007, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
you should have parked it on his hood and kicked him to sleep for being an idiot....lol
hahaha yeah.. i had a little uncontrolable rage syndrome after he did that ****.. i was close to losin it.. but i knew i didn't do **** wrong so i tried keepin it civil..

funny ****

Last edited by -matt g-; 09-10-2007 at 12:16 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by ImWhite
i dont know how far coopersburg is away from me im in hagerstown,MD.
we have a spot in greencastle, PA. only ride there a few times a week but now we have to wait for my friend to get another bike. cant be there without him(he is friends with the owner and she is a bitch)
if your interested ill let u know when we start up there again
yeah man.. let me know when your comin down next.. i'm riding almost every day so just give me a heads up
Old 09-10-2007, 05:25 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ImWhite
i dont know how far coopersburg is away from me im in hagerstown,MD.
we have a spot in greencastle, PA. only ride there a few times a week but now we have to wait for my friend to get another bike. cant be there without him(he is friends with the owner and she is a bitch)
if your interested ill let u know when we start up there again
hey she hot????
Old 09-10-2007, 05:29 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -matt g-
hahaha yeah.. i had a little uncontrolable rage syndrome after he did that ****.. i was close to losin it.. but i knew i didn't do **** wrong so i tried keepin it civil..

funny ****

heres what to do, 1st if they post signs cut them down, even if your not gonna ride there again, spite..

2nd, a box or 2 of roofing nails spread out is always a shame to waste but it says f u to the ownwer, if you go by there again stop and ask the cop whats up and your looking for a guy who was there riding , and see if they tell you to tell him to stay out!!!
Old 09-10-2007, 05:37 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Or, you could go to public records find out who bought the property look him up, and introduce yourself. Tell him you didn't realize the property had been purchased and you understand the liability of having a stunt rider practicing on their property. Ask him if he is willing to allow you to practice, (tell him you're a professional even if you aren't) offer him a liability waiver that protects him against any claim should you damage yourself or anything else while practicing.

He might say yes, the worst he can do is say no. As far as I know, he told you to leave his property because it is trespassing, you left, so that is all he could do about that.

If you go back now without first clearing it with him he might be able to stir up ****. but in case he was just a dick that one time because he was going through a little bit of "who the **** is this guy on my property?" issues, it might be worth it to see if he'd be cool if you show a little respect for the fact that it is his property.

If he's a dick after that, turn the hate on.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:46 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

here in indiana, if it's not posted every 100 yards "no trespassing" then they can't do anything but make you leave and give you a warning. If it's posted you go to jail with a trespass fine.

oh ya, and if the police have come out and "removed" you the first time from a verbal of the owner, you will get tresspass any times after that since you were verbally warned.

that sucks though. i hate idiot people, but on the same note, that guy probably doesn't trust anyone to be on his property. i would probably be the same, i know quite a few stunters that i wouldn't trust.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:51 PM

Rocktigod is a decent person

offer him a ******* from excessa
Old 09-10-2007, 08:19 PM

there was no reasoning with this guy.. i was trying to be nice to him and he was pissed... i was gonna try to see if i could try talkin to him but he didnt want to hear anything..

haha bob.. i like those ideas.. that guy was a dick head.. we gotta do somethin.. you gotta show me a new spot.. i was hittin up the vacant lots in walmart tonight and suprisingly a cop passed by and didnt do anything.. but theres way to many people down there
Old 09-11-2007, 12:58 AM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why didn't you stop and say Hello before he ran up to you? Even if you were mid wheelie or Endo you could stop and turn around. I bet you things would have gone better if you did it that way instead.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:44 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by -matt g-
there was no reasoning with this guy.. i was trying to be nice to him and he was pissed... i was gonna try to see if i could try talkin to him but he didnt want to hear anything..

haha bob.. i like those ideas.. that guy was a dick head.. we gotta do somethin.. you gotta show me a new spot.. i was hittin up the vacant lots in walmart tonight and suprisingly a cop passed by and didnt do anything.. but theres way to many people down there
You've gotta hate those irrational dicks that can't be reasoned with.

**** it man, it sounds like you lost your spot. That sucks!

Next "*** at the spot" thread should be a dirty story.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:50 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Damn that sucks man. I thought this thread was gona be about Bdubs...that's why i clicked on it
Old 09-11-2007, 10:31 AM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by excessa

Next "*** at the spot" thread should be a dirty story.

i have alot of those
Old 09-11-2007, 10:34 AM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn that sux. becuz of some ******* i had to duck 3 cops on saturday
Old 09-11-2007, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by BVRider1
Why didn't you stop and say Hello before he ran up to you? Even if you were mid wheelie or Endo you could stop and turn around. I bet you things would have gone better if you did it that way instead.
the guy b-lined for me lol.. he was pissed the second he saw me.. this guy was an ***.. no reasoning at all.. he wanted me off and that was it

i've been going to the local shopping center now.. lol riding a slow wheelie draws a hell of a crowd.. i had 1 cop pass and suprisingly he didn't do crap :YEAH
Old 09-11-2007, 12:40 PM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point

local shopping center??? Damn dude , you don't learn do you?