POOR MANs STUNTBIKE

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 04:36 AM

xeriotti is an unknown quantity at this point
POOR MANs STUNTBIKE

So.... what you think about my project bike guys? its pretty much like a honda CB500 its a Suzuki GS500 1999... the guy had an accident and i got it really cheap...

If you know someone who stunts (or stunted) one of this bikes please let me know...pictures, videos, stories of the old GS being rocked will be thanked...

Three first pics are from the actual bike after the crash... and the last pic is a photoshopped "blueprint" of how i want it to look...
Ill set MX bars, a bar, cage, handbrake and custom oil pickup... and ill remove everything unuseful for stunts...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	chasco house 006.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	199644   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00602.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	199645   Click image for larger version

Name:	chasco house 007.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	199646   Click image for larger version

Name:	gs500e1999yellow weapon.jpg
Views:	1707
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	199647  
Old 09-09-2007, 04:41 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: POOR MANs STUNTBIKE

i would rock it i think it looks awsome....

Old 09-09-2007, 04:44 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

hope this helps there popular in the uk and poland
http://www.bikepics.com/suzuki/gs500/99/pics.asp
Old 09-09-2007, 04:45 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
i would rock it i think it looks awsome....

^^^^^^ pfffffffffffff coming from the guy that doesnt even wanna remove his mirrors cuz it wont be "full fairing enough" liar u think its a piece of ****!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 04:49 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

^^^ he cant turn his neck around that far,,he needs mirrors to stay safe...guess thats what happens when ya get all old and stuff
Old 09-09-2007, 04:55 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i wouldn't fighter my 636 but that bike comes fighter styl from the factory
Old 09-09-2007, 04:59 AM

Ill pick it up next week maybe.... the owner needs to sign some paperwork for insurance and police then i can have it... its a 1200kms trip to where the bike is... if everythings allright ill be putting it on one next weekend...

It needs work but its not a big deal... just put some mx bars (i already got them right here) undent the tank a little and fix the ignition captors and cover (im planning to make the new stator cover with a stainless steel oven)
Old 09-09-2007, 04:59 AM

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
i wouldn't fighter my 636 but that bike comes fighter styl from the factory
thx 4 stating the obvious.......my point is u dont like fighter the only rocking u would do on it is see how long it would take for the engine to blow if u held the throtle open :YEAH
Old 09-09-2007, 05:05 AM
also known as OMR

it's not that i dont like fighters it's that i like the factory look and an f4i fightered is the ugliest thing ive ever seen but be honest the pic he put up looks pretty cool
Old 09-09-2007, 05:10 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by xeriotti
(im planning to make the new stator cover with a stainless steel oven)

let me know how that works out
Old 09-09-2007, 06:36 AM

Lukas is a decent person

There was a clip somewhere here of a guy rocking gs500, i think it was from denmark. I have seen few people stunting gs500 in poland, it works, its not as good as cb500 which is VERY popular in france, but it will do its job... im not sure about the engine and long wheelies though, I think someone said that the original oil pick up is not the greatest...good luck with it!
Old 09-09-2007, 11:31 AM

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

he'll just make an oil pickup

he is gonna fab his own HB adapter and a stator cover out of a stainless steel oven, ahahaha
Old 09-09-2007, 01:14 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

me like it .....did the factory come with crash cage and 12 bar huh ? it looks soo puurrfect.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:17 PM

Christos is a decent person

I would rock it...
Old 09-09-2007, 01:20 PM

of course ill make a new pickup... the original looks like an inverted cone with a hole.... ill just weld a square tubeto the original hole so it sucks oil from the rear end of the carter.... easy shiat...

and about the cover with the oven.... the cover is there only to avoid catching your pants ot putting your fingers into the spinning crankshaft end... so... i thing an oven bolted there will do the job...
Old 09-09-2007, 01:24 PM

__sam__ is an unknown quantity at this point

clutchin up hc from almost a stand still
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KJ9QV14b5I

check out the mini cage
Old 09-09-2007, 02:12 PM

yeah!!!! ive been masturbating to that vid for a while.... that bike has +7 on rear.... im planning to go +11

16 - 39 stock
16 - 46 that guy
16 - 50 ill go

the guy told me that with a shorter gear it would be perfect for stalls and superslow shiat...
Old 09-09-2007, 02:25 PM

aaronloi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xeriotti
So.... what you think about my project bike guys? its pretty much like a honda CB500 its a Suzuki GS500 1999... the guy had an accident and i got it really cheap...

If you know someone who stunts (or stunted) one of this bikes please let me know...pictures, videos, stories of the old GS being rocked will be thanked...

Three first pics are from the actual bike after the crash... and the last pic is a photoshopped "blueprint" of how i want it to look...
Ill set MX bars, a bar, cage, handbrake and custom oil pickup... and ill remove everything unuseful for stunts...

You are really good in photoshop. Nice design. Does the subframe and the thing that hold the front forks/pivot still in good shape, no cracks?

Last edited by aaronloi; 09-09-2007 at 02:28 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:52 PM

the bike didnt crash directly... theres no sturctural damage.... the guy was cruising the streets when suddenly a car appeared he squeezed the front brake, and lowsided.... the bike sliding hit the cars tyre with the tank, light and bars.... if you look the picture youll notice the tank is stained black from the cars tyre.... it was a relly dumb accident...
Old 09-09-2007, 03:01 PM

aaronloi is an unknown quantity at this point

poor dude, hope he is alright.

Quick Reply: POOR MANs STUNTBIKE