POOR MANs STUNTBIKE

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 10:02 PM

xeriotti is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: POOR MANs STUNTBIKE

Ok Guys...not Much Time To Work On The Bike Today.... But Heres My Idea Of Where The Cage Will Be.... I Already Sent Some Bike-peg-style Sliders To Cnc To Fit On Engine Bolts.... Then Ill Link All Of Them Together...more Pics Soon...... Right Now Ill Make The Exhaust I Guess......it 23:00 Over Here.... Time To Work On The Bike...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01097.JPG
Views:	112
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	200774   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01098.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	200775   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01099.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	200776   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01100.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	200777  
Old 10-03-2007, 03:40 AM

Exhaust MOD... stage 1.... just saw off the factory silencer (crappy sound, crappy engine brathing, too restrictive, looks bad etc...) and prepare everything to adapt the new free flow silencer...

I just need to weld a curved pipe to the silencer so it barely touches the exhaust.... then ill clip them together using a double sided clamp
AND... attach the new shorty silencer to the pillion peg tab using some kind of metal belt around it....

SOME PICS OF THE PROCCESS AND MORE TO COME :D
Old 10-03-2007, 04:24 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

am i the only one here who thinks this whole project would be more expensive than buying a 3000 dollar f4i with twelve cage gearing and all goodies already. you can find them aroudn that price range all day
Old 10-03-2007, 11:45 AM

The costs are ZERO i make everything with my own hands...plus...i live in ARGENTINA where the cheaper f4i is about 10.000 dollars.... there are no crappy bikes over here....all minty or completely destroyed...

We cannot import used bikes due to custom regulations... So i must stunt what i can get...

Be creative man!!! anyone can buy a bike ready to stunt....half the fun is building it up!!! :D
Old 10-03-2007, 12:27 PM

-Loco- is a decent person

your one creative ****, i think its a great thing when people puttin in so much effort to stunt!:YEAH
Old 10-03-2007, 12:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think you may want to make a contact point on you cage alot higher then what you have in the picture because if you make the cage that low the bike will want to roll over on the tank when you crash.....

you want the cage to protect the engine but you also want it to keep the bike from rolling over
Old 10-03-2007, 02:24 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

damn yeah i also like how this guy is so dedicated and willing to make something himself rather than waste money and make someone else rich. most 12 bars sell for 110 bucks and you look at it and say what are you kidding me? hard work and dedication = good results
Old 10-04-2007, 12:09 PM

The cage design picted above will be modified ive been thinking about it... ill make something that wraps under the engine beacuese lower engine mount cant hold a bike peg... so it will be floated i guess...any ideas for the cage are welcome

This is how it looks right now.... signal genrator, signal pickup, and stator cover have been mailordered from some dirtydirty guys....already been shipped to me arriving here maybe on saturday morning... check my DB bars....those are some 7/8 standard aluminum bars...and the mount come from a "ZANELLA 200" <---- Check that bike and laugh!!!

The tank is being undented by a friend of mine... he splits it in half, hammers it from the inside and then weld it again.....really fine work...pics soon..... cage, bar and handbrake still to come...

Name:	DSC01142.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	200834  
Old 10-04-2007, 01:07 PM

RepHateCrew is a decent person

Watch that exhaust man my friend has a exhaust under teh engine like that and it scraps when he drops it from a wheelie soem times
Just saying maybe its only his bike
Old 10-04-2007, 01:38 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xeriotti
The costs are ZERO i make everything with my own hands...plus...i live in ARGENTINA where the cheaper f4i is about 10.000 dollars.... there are no crappy bikes over here....all minty or completely destroyed...

We cannot import used bikes due to custom regulations... So i must stunt what i can get...

Be creative man!!! anyone can buy a bike ready to stunt....half the fun is building it up!!! :D
You were a lot nicer about it than I would have been.

Rock on, good luck with the build :YEAH
Old 10-05-2007, 07:52 AM

Ill post pics of the exhaust today... i changed the design... the exhaust under the belly would reduce my clearance too much...so i decided to go for a shorty side exhaust...

Its the same silencer you can see on the photoshopped proyect, i weld a curved pipe (from a car exhaust i got for free) with a bit of wrenching, bending and hammering i made it fit perfectly...
Old 10-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by xeriotti

k bro I had no idea. Mad Mad Mad props to you. thats alot of dedication:YEAH and I am impressed with how well the bike is turning out. Cant wait to see the final project keep us updated!!
Old 10-05-2007, 02:40 PM

Wow man seriously that so bad *** what u are doing with this bike....:YEAH i would stunt that reminds me off my 600 f3 i just wrecked
Old 10-07-2007, 02:16 PM

I really apreciate your support guys.... I love this **** and ill do whatever it takes to keep stunting, its really hard over here... bikes are expensive and most of people think your just an idiot on a bike. They dont even know how many hours of practice, reading forums, watching videos, and mental riding are involved to get good at this....

Some progression of the project... exhaust swap... In fact i sawed off the original and custom made the new one from a MX silencer...I got a perfect diameter car exhaust curve and with some bending, hammering and a bit of welding it fitted perfectly....i finished it with three layers of hi-heat aeronautical paint (My dad gave it to me....his into experimental aviation and stuff like that, lots of space age materials and parts i can use on my stuntbike :D)

I also take a pic so you can see my bar clamps and handmade spacers (those are some trimmed and drilled parts from a diesel engine cilinder head... they originally connect the camshaft with the valves, i dont know how you guys call it... "botadores" or bouncers in here....)

Name:	DSC01106.JPG
Views:	69
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	200908   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01112.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	200909   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01115.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	200910   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01119.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	200911   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01131.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	200912  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01134.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	200913   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01136.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	200914   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01129.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	200915   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01149.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	200916   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01150.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	200917  

Old 10-07-2007, 02:20 PM

dude make me some new forks for my F3
thats totaly rad how u made that exhaust man keep us posted...i really cant wait to see the finished product.:YEAH
Old 10-07-2007, 02:33 PM

Thew bike will be running on tuesday... i ordered the signal generator from suzuki argetnina... the tank will be ready next week.... i got my final cage design, got my handbrake master, just need to machine the adaptor... and the bar...i can make it in about 30 minutes so consider it done...

OHHH and the most important.... my website decals (i need to updae that **** i got a dot com but it only links people to an old *** freewebs page :S jajajajaja
Old 10-07-2007, 02:44 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the picture of you cutting the exhaust and looking at the camera is funny as hell......lol

and we call "botadores" lifters or followers
Old 10-07-2007, 02:51 PM

cool!!! nice to learn a new word!!! :D

Im looking at the camera like saying "Yeah...im about to saw off a piece of history...so woot?"
Old 10-07-2007, 11:08 PM

signal generators shipping confirmed!!! tomorrow ill build the cage, i got some skateboard wheels to make some sliders.... and the wheelie bar is in my mind.....i never done bar tricks i just use it to step on it....benefits of round or square bar????
Old 10-10-2007, 01:54 AM

SIGNAL GENERATORS ARRIVED!!! sweet smell of japanese parts finely packed by asian ******....they are already installed the bike is running smooth...

I also got my cage ready.... just have to weld it together (only my right cage, got not much time to do the other side on the same session)

Quick Reply: POOR MANs STUNTBIKE