f4 subcage(I think the 1st) by Wheelist

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 03:24 AM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: f4 subcage(I think the 1st) by Wheelist

ha ha thanks
Old 09-09-2007, 03:25 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

roger, believe me 120 wall 1 inch steel tubing... after i bend it and it cools and i try to bend it more... with like 4 feet of leverage from the bend it can support 175lbs.. do the math and its alot of foot pounds.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:26 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

and i'll finally be getting gas for my stupid mig next week thank god.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:26 AM

what is 120 wall? is that like schedule 40 or what?
Old 09-09-2007, 03:28 AM
Scrapes Elbow

120 wall is thickness, lets just say SI cages are 80 or 90 wall 1 inch steel tubing.

schedule 40 is pipe.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:31 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i use the same material and if you bend it to sharp it is way weaker then a nice round smooth bend ,i wasn't bashing i was just giving you some advise
Old 09-09-2007, 03:32 AM

Ya it will make a crease and then it has no strenth at all
Old 09-09-2007, 03:32 AM
Scrapes Elbow

damn it roger, if it dont break how am i going to have repeat customers..
Old 09-09-2007, 03:33 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol ..ok
Old 09-09-2007, 03:34 AM

ha ha +1 on the job security
Old 09-09-2007, 03:34 AM
Scrapes Elbow

the mounts on the subframe will tear off before taylors subcage breaks/deforms. he crash's the most out of all the az stunters... soo we'll see...
Old 09-09-2007, 03:40 AM
also known as OMR

it gives a little more tire clearance as well if your not using a hydrualic bender and you are heating it to bend it then just heat a little larger area of the tubing and the bend will be a little bigger or if you bend it around somthing like a bend jig just make the radius a little wider
Old 09-09-2007, 03:42 AM
Scrapes Elbow

i fill it with sand before i bend it so it barely loose any ID/OD with a super sharp curve..
Old 09-09-2007, 03:43 AM

def stronger if you make a bend with out heat
Old 09-09-2007, 03:44 AM
also known as OMR

i cold bend mine with a hydraulic bender
Old 09-09-2007, 03:45 AM
Scrapes Elbow

i bend it with my telecawatsis powers.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:46 AM

thats the way to go any time you heat and cool steal it weakens it
Old 09-09-2007, 03:50 AM
also known as OMR

yea see ...lol
so stop telling people yours are stronger then mine....
us little guys have to stick together just to compete with the the big three lets not cut each others throat there is enough to go around with out us bashing each other
Old 09-09-2007, 04:24 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

cant stop laughing.....my bender will beat up ur bender....you should join forces and take over the world :YEAH
Old 09-09-2007, 04:26 AM
also known as OMR

hahaha he doesn't have a bender and thats the point ....lol

Quick Reply: f4 subcage(I think the 1st) by Wheelist