dual caliper setup or t into rb?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 11:58 AM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: dual caliper setup or t into rb?

i ended going with the spliced setup.. 1/2 the price and i already spent 50 bucks so i didn't want my money to goto total waste...

ordered this today ( http://www.haibikeshop.com/store/ind...&products_id=3 ) and i got a master cylinder off an r1 flipped it over removed my turnsignals and horn and it fits like a glove... cant wait to get in the rest of the setup
Old 09-10-2007, 02:02 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by -matt g-
i ended going with the spliced setup.. 1/2 the price and i already spent 50 bucks so i didn't want my money to goto total waste...

ordered this today ( http://www.haibikeshop.com/store/ind...&products_id=3 ) and i got a master cylinder off an r1 flipped it over removed my turnsignals and horn and it fits like a glove... cant wait to get in the rest of the setup
bleed it on the right clipon right side up first so you dont have a bubble develop in the master. so you need to do that first then flip it over.

I've played on abike with a dual caliper setup it works good even with a shitty front master but. i still hands down would run my full throttle setup hands down.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:23 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony L
bleed it on the right clipon right side up first so you dont have a bubble develop in the master. so you need to do that first then flip it over.
thanks for the pointer.. i would have tried bleeding it upsidown..
Old 09-10-2007, 06:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Another single vs double caliper thread... At least only a couple people chimed in to rep their sponsors this time.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:07 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
Another single vs double caliper thread... At least only a couple people chimed in to rep their sponsors this time.
no ****, i'm glad i ride independant. the world is one big commercial now.