Nags Got A Question??

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 01:37 PM

"STANDALONE" is a decent person
Re: Nags Got A Question??

Originally Posted by Harbourone
Lol, **** around and figure out a good stoppie setup that works for each one of you. Everyone likes things setup a lil different. Why do yall think nags setup would work for you?

YOU DONT EVER RIDE ANYONE ELSES BIKE AND SAY DAM I LIKE HOW IT FEELS

AND HAVE YOU SEEN NAGS ROLL EM OUT HES DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
Old 09-08-2007, 01:57 PM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

I could use a new setup for my forks if your givin them up. I gotta pogo stick with a left side leak.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:03 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love you to death nags, but i really didnt like the setup that much, it just seemed to hard for me, seemed like i had to just hammer the brakes to get it up, i put the spring stiffness to the fourth line on both sides and a turn and a half on the other little setting, it was much easier for me, i also have steel lines and a cnr lever, i am gonna ride for a bit tonight and might adjust them a little, just got the lever so we will see how much difference it makes, thanks for the help nags..

JOEJOE
Old 09-10-2007, 08:05 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JOEJOE750
I love you to death nags, but i really didnt like the setup that much, it just seemed to hard for me, seemed like i had to just hammer the brakes to get it up, i put the spring stiffness to the fourth line on both sides and a turn and a half on the other little setting, it was much easier for me, i also have steel lines and a cnr lever, i am gonna ride for a bit tonight and might adjust them a little, just got the lever so we will see how much difference it makes, thanks for the help nags..

JOEJOE
No prob. You must be pretty light? I like my front end pretty stiff and with those settings it was still a little soft for my liking

And the harder the front end is the easier it should come up because the forks aren't absorbing everything
Old 09-10-2007, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by nags
No prob. You must be pretty light? I like my front end pretty stiff and with those settings it was still a little soft for my liking

And the harder the front end is the easier it should come up because the forks aren't absorbing everything
Wow that is a really good point, i have lost a lot of weight man, i stopped drinking, i only weigh like 165 so that is tottally why i didnt like it, my old bike the front end was garbage bent rotor rims and the forks were just done, it just feels so different with a good front end, its like i have to learn them all over.. You ever tried those cnr levers??
Old 09-10-2007, 08:26 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nope, I run all stock levers. What do they look like?

Just keep messing with the settings till you get something you like. Just be sure to spend some time with each setting. Don't just change it, do one stoppie, and decide you dont like it.

And as for the weight thing, might as well throw that out the window. I'm 164 lol
Old 09-10-2007, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by nags
Nope, I run all stock levers. What do they look like?

Just keep messing with the settings till you get something you like. Just be sure to spend some time with each setting. Don't just change it, do one stoppie, and decide you dont like it.

And as for the weight thing, might as well throw that out the window. I'm 164 lol
Yea guess that doesnt mean ****?? haha they are real short and have those quick like adjusters, there is like six settings, i think they are for track bikes, but the feel is un real!! yea i am gonna just keep messing around with it, thanks bud

joejoe
Old 09-10-2007, 11:07 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Nags can u help me too?
Old 09-10-2007, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by ROWDY
Nags can u help me too?
No.