Quick Question about Stunting and Parking Lots

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 10:57 PM

Rowdy540 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Quick Question about Stunting and Parking Lots

Originally Posted by Kelm
Again, where do you live? The more north you go the more trouble your gonna have keep that in mind. When in doubt go south.
Kelm you've only left virginia like twice in your whole life.

Nah i've talked to several cops (including a trooper) about the same topic. They can get you for wreckless but its kind of a pain in the ***. they have to go to the property owners and deal with more BS. So if its your average lazy cop, your ok, unless your a dick to him and **** him off.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ricky roo
I cant get a restricted cuz it was suspended for a year so i guess ill be scootin' around in a rinky dink moped for the next 12 months. I also got another question, how about abandoned places businesses leave behind, are those okay? I found one that was owned by an airline that went out of business but theres still a sign that says no trepassing so im kinda iffy about that
Unless VA is different which is may be you should be able to get a restricted. I had my license suspended and I got a restricted. It was expensive to get and I had to pay a ton to reinstate it but I was able to get it in NY. With regards to your abandon places, your taking a chance whereever you go.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:54 PM

ricky roo is a decent person

o im in nova around tysons but I usually go over to loudon where its more calm
Old 09-06-2007, 11:56 PM

ricky roo is a decent person

well i believe in va, when you get suspended for a year your not allowed a restricted which is some bs, va sucks man I cant wait to get out
Old 09-07-2007, 12:08 AM

xluisx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ricky roo
well i believe in va, when you get suspended for a year your not allowed a restricted which is some bs, va sucks man I cant wait to get out
no matter where you go cops always gonna try to mess around with sport bikers but if you planning to move there's nothing like CA playa (beaches) chicks & bikes!!