Super Street Bike magazine
September 2007

114 pages
4 cover (front and back)
58 pages of ads

5 pages with stunt pictures or information
6 pictures of Dave Sonsky
10 pictures of John Zamora

Nobody knows who I am and thats cool, but i own every issue of ssb since the 1st W/Dan jackson on the cover and wanted give my opinion, since this is a free country (sort of). and I said no bitchin but I lied, in my opinion if the editors cared as much about puting stunt related stuff in the mag instead of themselves less people would bitch. Its Ok guys we know what you look like. I understand about makin money and all but instead of your goofy mugs just put pictures of random stunters doin sick ****. I dont think people are payin to see you guys molest the models. I also think you short changed Ryan Lanier with the streched bike stuntin. Troy Hoff is a great rider but Ryan, if im not mistaken, did it first and was rockin circles and scrapin his Myrtle West bike. You could have at least given him the back page, him scrapin or O'in is more intresting than a stoppie IMO.
I still recieve the mag, but instead of me rushin to the grocery store to see it a day or two before I get it in the mail, it sits on the counter for a day or two before I pick it up. I understand the industry is going that way (streched and shiny) but at least throw the stunters a bone. I put the stats above not to embarrass anyone, just to make a point.

Ill b waiting patiently for my flaming.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:10 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: No bitchin just facts

no bitching just facts
Old 09-05-2007, 11:12 AM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I miss myrtle beach
Old 09-05-2007, 11:28 AM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

i used to look forward to seein the new issue
Old 09-05-2007, 11:39 AM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

i think there is a picture of ryan doing an o somewhere. it in the middle right by the fold. and that hole article is bs where is the lap times?? where was the comparison to stock trimed bikes??
Old 09-05-2007, 11:41 AM
I Love To Post!

D1Ryan?
Old 09-05-2007, 11:41 AM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

yes ryan lanier i think is how you spell it
Old 09-05-2007, 11:43 AM
I Love To Post!

hes a ghey
Old 09-05-2007, 11:44 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
September 2007

114 pages
4 cover (front and back)
58 pages of ads

kinda sounds like u need a hobby other than countin pages in a mag

who really cares how much is in it? in order to actually make money, a bike mag has to appeal to more than just a stunt crowd. if u dont believe me, try n make a mag ur self and see how long that **** actually runs for
Old 09-05-2007, 11:52 AM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dscamry
i think there is a picture of ryan doing an o somewhere. it in the middle right by the fold. and that hole article is bs where is the lap times?? where was the comparison to stock trimed bikes??
There is 1 small pic mashed in the middle, not the frontcover, back page, and tha middle. It is D1 Ryan. I just dont know what the other dude did to get all that exposure when ryan was murderin it and gets that little pic. These are some of the decisions w/the mag that i believe are disturbing the general stunt popuation. IMO (obviously)
Old 09-05-2007, 12:04 PM

DUCE is an unknown quantity at this point

What Would Youthink If They Said They Dont Care About Stunting??? Maybe They Dont.... Its There Magazine They Will Put In It What They Want To Right? Its Ssb Right?? Is Not Super Stunt Bikes! You Start A Mag And Try To Put Stuff In It That Everyone Likes. Not So Easy........im Out
Old 09-05-2007, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by dizzie56
kinda sounds like u need a hobby other than countin pages in a mag

who really cares how much is in it? in order to actually make money, a bike mag has to appeal to more than just a stunt crowd. if u dont believe me, try n make a mag ur self and see how long that **** actually runs for
It took me a whole 6 minutes to count the pages (while at work gettin paid). I would rather take the time to get my info strait than try to go post about somethin I know nothin about

Apparantly a lot of people care how much is in it or nobody would bitch

I dont want to make another magazine I want the one I used to read every page of to just put more stunt related material in instead of picturesof themselves. I dont think them stickin there tounges out is sellin **** and they can replace it with an editorial page like Maxim or other magazines. Put your pic on there and save the rest of the space for bikes or babes (mabe some more advertisements 58 pages u should be embarassed).
Old 09-05-2007, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by DUCE
What Would Youthink If They Said They Dont Care About Stunting??? Maybe They Dont.... Its There Magazine They Will Put In It What They Want To Right? Its Ssb Right?? Is Not Super Stunt Bikes! You Start A Mag And Try To Put Stuff In It That Everyone Likes. Not So Easy........im Out
Im not sayin its easy, they started out great and obviously now people (stunters)are not happy with it. It would be easier on everyone if they started out this way instead of teasin us with a year of great issues and then the slow downward spiral. There is room for both, Theres another stunt mag comin out anyway so ill buy that one untill they sell out to streched and shiny. Dont get me wrong ill still spend the pocket change to have ssb delivered to my door its just not as exciting recieving it. When the 5 pages Stunters get go away ill just leav my subscription run out.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:23 PM
I Love To Post!

Do they teach you to write the first word in every word in capital letters where you're from?
Old 09-05-2007, 12:31 PM

If they would just say they dont care about stunting I could cancell my subscription. I keep hopin its a fluke and its goin to back to the way it was but I know its not. I feel like im waitn for an old girlfriend to return only to find out she keeps gettin fatter.

Is that it SSB? you dont care about stunting and are letting us down easy? If thats the case just tell me, I dont think my $13 renewal fee is goin to break anybodys paycheck
Old 09-05-2007, 12:40 PM

SoCalRPM is an unknown quantity at this point

September 2007

114 pages
4 cover (front and back)
58 pages of ads

Nobody knows who I am and thats cool, but i own every issue of ssb since the 1st W/Dan jackson on the cover and wanted give my opinion, since this is a free country (sort of). and I said no bitchin but I lied, in my opinion if the editors cared as much about puting stunt related stuff in the mag instead of themselves less people would bitch. Its Ok guys we know what you look like. I understand about makin money and all but instead of your goofy mugs just put pictures of random stunters doin sick ****. I dont think people are payin to see you guys molest the models. I also think you short changed Ryan Lanier with the streched bike stuntin. Troy Hoff is a great rider but Ryan, if im not mistaken, did it first and was rockin circles and scrapin his Myrtle West bike. You could have at least given him the back page, him scrapin or O'in is more intresting than a stoppie IMO.
I still recieve the mag, but instead of me rushin to the grocery store to see it a day or two before I get it in the mail, it sits on the counter for a day or two before I pick it up. I understand the industry is going that way (streched and shiny) but at least throw the stunters a bone. I put the stats above not to embarrass anyone, just to make a point.

Just Facts:

FACT: We didn't have pictures of Ryan in time wearing gear.
FACT: I personally shot Troy Hoff riding the same bike in February of this year. Not hear-say, I SHOT HIM.
FACT: Troy wasn't wearing proper gear and the photos went no where.
FACT: Ryan got a Full Page photo as the Hot Shot in the next issue
FACT: Yeah, there might be too many photos of me in this issue. I go back to behind the scenes in the next couple of mags.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
Just Facts:

FACT: I personally shot Troy Hoff riding the same bike in February of this year. Not hear-say, I SHOT HIM.
FACT: Yeah, there might be too many photos of me in this issue. I go back to behind the scenes in the next couple of mags.
FACT: you're gay buddy!

see you friday for more madness...been resting up all week!
Old 09-05-2007, 01:02 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

September 2007

114 pages
4 cover (front and back)
58 pages of ads

Word!!! I was kinda disapointed with the mini pic.

But at the same I understand Johns point of view. GEAR! I have to get in the habit of wearing it.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:05 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Just Facts:

Awesome!!!! I understand where your coming from. Just gotta get some hot gear now. APLINESTARS? SHIFT? ICON? anybody?
Old 09-05-2007, 01:14 PM

Just Facts:

You shot Troy Hoff! is he ok. JK Thanks for givin a little guy a couple minutes of your time. I was unaware the importance of gear on riders in the mag. I noticed in the July or Aug issue you put a helmet on the guy bustin his fork mid stoppie on the 636 (last page pic). Ill take note if im ever anywere you guys are shooting and put a lid on. As I said I do not know Troy Hoff and had no idea of anyone stuntin a streched bike prior to May besides ryan and Jason Britton in that order at the Mem. bike week show at Myrtle Beach (I dont think they knew either).

One or two pics aint too bad but 10s pushin it (unless your killin it on a bike!)