Curious who are late starters in stunting?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 04:22 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough
Re: Curious who are late starters in stunting?

Found this pic of OMR ..he's been riding since the square wheel
Attached Images  
Old 09-04-2007, 08:30 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by aw0n0
first time on something with a motor and only two wheels was 2003, got into stunting last summer so its been a little over a year, im 22 now.
That is the exact same story as me man ...........................................
.. except I'm 10 years older!

I woke up sore as hell from only riding about 1 hour on the motard yesterday, I crack and pop every time I move, I have to get off my bike to **** about every 30 min, and I even have one of those boots off a belt sander in my drawers to collect all the dust from my farts!! What's wrong with me??LOL
Old 09-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I really got into stunting in March of 06 when i was 23 which isn't that old but i wish i would've started about 2 years before because there was a stunt revolution going on in Otown which is about 45 minutes away from me and i had no idea. I'm just mad because i feel like i missed out on alot.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:17 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Don't get mad, get even! lol
Old 09-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

i'm 23, started sit down wheelies about 2 months ago, just starting staggered and getting closer to bp, spent 6 years riding like a loon on the road, so i feel like i'm starting late too

As long as you're enjoying whatever it is you're doing, you can never be too old
Old 09-04-2007, 10:59 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

rocked my first slow wheelie on a 600 at age 42 ....does that count ?

granted i been rockin Pow Pows and poppa stoppies for 20 years... but never knew about brake control or riding idle wheelies (that **** was unheard of in 1987 ) and there was no internet to research this stuff (It was just a different time in the evolution of motorcycling.

I had a gary rothwell Vid and the original FTP when they came out....but I just thought those guys were "naturals" I didnt realize that mere mortals (like myself) could do stuff like that with dedecated practice....Until last year..(with the help of reading posts on Stuntlife)..when I learned RB and Idle wheelies and No handers on my quad....I knew I could learn the art of slow wheelies on my 6hunny.... and I have .... I still suck compared to real stunters....But I'm consistent....I'm improving regularily...and I'm having fun ... you cant ask for more than that

In the future i'd love to do some shows (I've done a couple on the Quad...but I want to rock the Bike) and maybe in 08 or 09 compete in a comp or two (as an amatuer.....or a senior if they ever have a seniors class ...
Old 09-04-2007, 11:01 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
started when i was almost 32 and now i feel really old since i posted that

but 35 and still going strong :YEAH
WOW! me and ***** are the same age!!!
Old 09-04-2007, 11:03 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres

granted i been rockin Pow Pows and poppa stoppies for 20 years... but never knew about brake control or riding idle wheelies (that **** was unheard of in 1987 ) and there was no internet to research this stuff (It was just a different time in the evolution of motorcycling.

I had a gary rothwell Vid and the original FTP when they came out....but I just thought those guys were "naturals" I didnt realize that mere mortals (like myself) could do stuff like that with dedecated practice....Until last year..(with the help of reading posts on Stuntlife)..when I learned RB and Idle wheelies and No handers on my quad....I knew I could learn the art of slow wheelies on my 6hunny.... and I have .... I still suck compared to real stunters....But I'm consistent....I'm improving regularily...and I'm having fun ... you cant ask for more than that

In the future i'd love to do some shows (I've done a couple on the Quad...but I want to rock the Bike) and maybe in 08 or 09 compete in a comp or two (as an amatuer.....or a senior if they ever have a seniors class ...

Me and ***** feel Young now!
Old 09-04-2007, 11:15 AM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres

This buds for you .............
Old 09-04-2007, 11:18 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

not a late starter but i sure as hell am a slow learner i should have started when i was 7
Old 09-04-2007, 12:04 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

getting old sucks! but I'm in the 30+ riders club!
Old 09-04-2007, 12:42 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just started. Never been on a bike till last week.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:00 PM

pgpaintballer77 is an unknown quantity at this point

so i guess im the youngster here... started riding two wheels since when i was 6 had a 80 then got a 125.. now trying to get a f4i :D and i just turned 18 not to long ago
Old 09-04-2007, 06:36 PM

Alex- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pgpaintballer77
so i guess im the youngster here... started riding two wheels since when i was 6 had a 80 then got a 125.. now trying to get a f4i :D and i just turned 18 not to long ago
i started on a 50 at 13 and im 15 and gettin an f4i at the end of this month or early next month(sucks not being able to get a real job)
Old 09-04-2007, 06:50 PM

pgpaintballer77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by killinthafiddy
i started on a 50 at 13 and im 15 and gettin an f4i at the end of this month or early next month(sucks not being able to get a real job)
damn guess you got me beat
Old 09-04-2007, 06:53 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

i will start stuntin in about 3 months and im 21. im not old but i have things to do and to care about like my job and my law career for example. considering ive been watching stunt videos since i was 16 i really wish i started at 19, k5 was my birthdays present
Old 09-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

started racin motocross at age 4...raced that at expert level until 16...then got street bikes...raced those until last year and now at 22 just gettin into stunting pretty good... so time to turn in the leathers and knee pucks and get the damn crash cage...:-)
Old 09-04-2007, 07:22 PM

stuntnda929 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was ride when i was 5 then raced dirt when i was 12 to 15 then street at 16 and started to stunt about 2 years ago i am 22 now
Old 09-05-2007, 02:15 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pgpaintballer77
damn guess you got me beat

This is my lil hommie Dillion he is 15 started when he was 14! sorry for the bad pic's!... but hey he is 15... all he's got is a camera phone!

Last edited by thehate.; 09-05-2007 at 02:17 AM.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:21 AM

aaronloi is an unknown quantity at this point

Im 26 still poor and can't afford a crotch rocket. Its about Rm 89000 for an R1 or CBR 1000 thats USD 1 = RM 4.2 and our Government taxes for vehicle is whooping lots of ****. Man you guys bike are cheap. I wish I was rich.

Quick Reply: Curious who are late starters in stunting?