Ftp

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 05:11 PM

not7fifteen is an unknown quantity at this point
Ftp

So we're out on the way to the lot last night and going down the main road when a cop pulls out behind us...
He follows us up to the spot where we meet up before we head to the lot and demands our liscenses and insurance becuase two of the guys with us had their visors up on their lids to talk at a light and he then wrote them $75 tickets for no eye protection.
He then asks for my insurance card which I didn't have because I just got the bike two days ago. I explain I just got the bike, have a bill of sale and a title (its not yet registered bc I picked it up after the DMV closed saturday. He then makes a call, then tells the other officer to go secure my bike. A flat bed pulls in and he tells him to load my bike and give me back my liscense plate.
Long story short I get towed for no insurance card because I haven't got it in the mail yet....

So, $200 later I can't make wheelies today because the tow yard is closed and I can't pick it up till tomorrow (an extra $50/day).

Talk about horseshit....

To top it all off, at the bottom of the ticket, his badge number is 666 lol.... what a *****.

No whoolies for me today....

Old 09-03-2007, 05:20 PM

GSXR600cc is a decent person
Re: Ftp

thats grat lol FTP is right but **** man that sukes but beter u than me right jp but **** hit me up if u here of eny good trads going ok
Old 09-03-2007, 05:27 PM

pgpaintballer77 is an unknown quantity at this point

was it the f4i
Old 09-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

If you woulda waited another day or 2 to get your paperwork in order then everything woulda been good, can't blame the cop for your stupidity..he's just doin his job.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:35 PM

flavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really nice

Move To Florida No Insurance Needed And No Helmet Needed Just Eye Protection, I Meen I Would Never Ride With Out A Helmet Any Way But It Is Nice Not Having To Pay For Insurance On A Bike.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:42 PM

FRO69 is a decent person

Ive been riden for years. without a licence or permit I think ima go get it this week cuz id be pissosd off if i got my bike towed. FTP
Old 09-03-2007, 07:17 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

I dunno about where your from but here in Tx it is state law that a wrecker yard impound yard has to be there to release your vehicle with in one hour of you callin and tx is serious the wrecker company can get in some deep **** if they dont abide......
Old 09-03-2007, 07:25 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

In FL how does that no insurace thing work?

If you hit somthing or get in an accedent (prollly minor if you have to worry about this), do you have to pay for the car/damage out of pocket?

And what happens if your bike is registered in FL but you go to the next state like Georiga where its not like that. Can you legally ride your bike there or does it have to remain in Fl?
Old 09-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

******* pigs
Old 09-03-2007, 07:30 PM

pgpaintballer77 is an unknown quantity at this point

i want to live in cali
Old 09-03-2007, 07:33 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pgpaintballer77
i want to live in cali
why?
Old 09-03-2007, 07:36 PM

Me to Laguna beach ummm Lc from the hills is so hot thats the only reason i want to live there is the chicks from that show are hot ha ha
Old 09-03-2007, 07:46 PM

noxen is an unknown quantity at this point

wow ****** DICK
Old 09-03-2007, 08:01 PM

haters
Old 09-04-2007, 10:48 PM

not7fifteen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pgpaintballer77
was it the f4i
yeah it was the f4i...

UPDATE: Went today to get the bike back, tow yard was late meeting me by about a half hour....
Then I looked at my court date, its on a ******* monday. I have 4 classes every monday here in Charleston, IL... which is 2 hours away from Springfield wehre this all happened....

So I take in my insurance card to get the release form from the pig and if he would drop the insurance ticket i wouldnt have to go to the court date, just pay the $75 registration ticket and be on my way.... Could he do this for me? **** no, said he wasn't dropping it and that he'd see me at court. ******* ***** *** mother ******. I called the states attorney shortly after explaining my dialemma so hopefully I can at least switch up my court date to avoid having to skip 4 classes on Oct. 1st...

SIDE NOTE: I called the tow yard this morning from my home phone and asked what they charge to tow a bike that was "left on my property".... $50, and $20/day for storage... Yet I get charged $100 and $25/day for storage.... skamming ******
Old 09-04-2007, 10:53 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

What does FTP mean ?
Old 09-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

should have ran

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote