Stunt chick from El Paso

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 04:57 PM

Sparks! is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stunt chick from El Paso

Originally Posted by Tequila
He tought me everything I know about fixing bikes.
Your dad doesn't know much about fixing bikes then sorry but you should at least get the brake sorted.. I used to ride with a bent front end and couldn't do stoppies or anything which sucked, it wasnt entirely dangerous but wasnt really safe either... but no rear brake?? i would never stunt with no rear brake... pleaseee at least fix that brake before you come off and hurt yourself unnecessarily.. it doesnt take long to fit a whole new rear brake system and bleed up.. I could do it in an hour and I'm not much of a mechanic....

keep practicin :YEAH but at least get a working brake

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point

I give her props

at least she ain't a stunt bunny or a biker **** ............not that there is anything wrong with a chick being a ****. ***** have gotten me through some "hard" times

anyways haha keep up the good work girl don't let anyone bring ya down, there are alot of tools out here that have nothing better to do .....

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

cool keep it up
Old 09-04-2007, 05:04 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

NO BACK BRAKES AT ALL (caliper bracket got bent to **** and my brakes are tied up to my passanger peg).
so far so good! not bashing you at all.. but you shouldnt be trying wheelies if your rear brake isn't working.. a rear brake is a MUST for wheelies
Old 09-04-2007, 05:36 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

whats up brandy?
Old 09-05-2007, 01:07 AM

Brandy V is a decent person

Hey when we all gonna go riding? You should all come down this saturday.....supposed to be a 'stunt show' at dezert demonz haha. You LC guys are better than most of us down here. Check it out
Old 09-05-2007, 01:10 AM

[quote=Johnnie Do;2926148]Your 17 years old and got 5 bikes... how do you do that? rich parents? lol

My girlfriend is also stunting quote]

Hell yeah
She kicks ***

Ive only ridden the ZX6R up the street.....workin on it.....just changed the fork seals but it needs a mad valve adjustment ....Got my 636 from my brother who crashed the **** out of it about 3 or 4 times. Ive never laid a streetbike down....yet haha. My caliper bracket is bent to ****, cracked, and was scraping the rotor. Cant really fix aluminum like that. Trying to find a new one so I can hook up the back brake again. Got a rotor for the back with some new brake pads. Just got my commission check today so Im gonna go check out a bike salvage to see if they got that bracket.

Last edited by Brandy V; 09-05-2007 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Didnt want to make that many posts
Old 09-05-2007, 10:15 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Ive only ridden the ZX6R up the street.....workin on it.....just changed the fork seals but it needs a mad valve adjustment ....Got my 636 from my brother who crashed the **** out of it about 3 or 4 times. Ive never laid a streetbike down....yet haha. My caliper bracket is bent to ****, cracked, and was scraping the rotor. Cant really fix aluminum like that. Trying to find a new one so I can hook up the back brake again. Got a rotor for the back with some new brake pads. Just got my commission check today so Im gonna go check out a bike salvage to see if they got that bracket.
try looking in the For Sale section of Stuntusa.com. i've found a lot of parts there for my f4i. ebay is another good spot. usually u can contact the seller and work something out versus waiting forever for the auction to end.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:21 AM

Monstrosity is a decent person

Originally Posted by SuicideMyk
I give her props

at least she ain't a stunt bunny or a biker **** ............not that there is anything wrong with a chick being a ****. ***** have gotten me through some "hard" times

anyways haha keep up the good work girl don't let anyone bring ya down, there are alot of tools out here that have nothing better to do .....
x2 for everything put!
Old 09-05-2007, 10:25 AM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito
try looking in the For Sale section of Stuntusa.com. i've found a lot of parts there for my f4i. ebay is another good spot. usually u can contact the seller and work something out versus waiting forever for the auction to end.

Hey girl just come to NOLA and Trachito will teach you everything you need to know about stunting...you'll be a pro by the time you leave......:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 09-05-2007, 11:27 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OutkastZ_636
Hey girl just come to NOLA and Trachito will teach you everything you need to know about stunting...you'll be a pro by the time you leave......:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
stop patronizing!!!!! all i can teach her right now is how to shop for parts, as much as i break my ****.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:33 AM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

she's at least tryin. we all started somewhere.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:17 PM

Hey when we all gonna go riding? You should all come down this saturday.....supposed to be a 'stunt show' at dezert demonz haha. You LC guys are better than most of us down here. Check it out
if my brakes come in soon im down.... hey did u hear i wrecked i was practicing my slow wheelies and it started to wobble and i jumped off and my tail caught my left leg and i went down and my powers cages dented my frame

Last edited by Juar3z; 09-05-2007 at 01:19 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:27 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Juar3z
if my brakes come in soon im down.... hey did u hear i wrecked i was practicing my slow wheelies and it started to wobble and i jumped off and my tail caught my left leg and i went down and my powers cages dented my frame
my powers dented my 05 600rr's frame.. gay.. but keep it up girl you'll get it.. get some brakes
Old 09-05-2007, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by sv650pimp
my powers dented my 05 600rr's frame.. gay.. but keep it up girl you'll get it.. get some brakes
u calling me a girl?
Old 09-05-2007, 08:05 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

SlickRick83 is a decent person

myspace can go to hell along with all the people who revolve around it.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:38 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SlickRick83
myspace can go to hell along with all the people who revolve around it.
If it wasnt for myspace i would have alot less chickas
Old 09-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Group Moderator

CT STUNT RIDERZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Good job, keep up the good work!!:YEAH

Dont let ne one stand in your way...keep doin what your doin!!

"Keep it on one wheel"
WWW.CTSTUNT.COM

Old 09-06-2007, 01:35 AM

Found out that Im rockin highway gearing..(16,38)..my bro apparently wanted to get better highway mileage. 1 up in the front 2 down in the back. I ordered a 14 for the front....equal to 7 or 8 up in the back than what im used to? Got my front brakes working put a used rotor and new brake pads. Just need the perch now.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:20 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

I ordered a 14 for the front....equal to 7 or 8 up in the back than
-1 in front = +2.75 in back

Quick Reply: Stunt chick from El Paso