**** Fight Thread **********

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 04:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: **** Fight Thread **********

Originally Posted by fiddypimp
****:

hazemabdulrab (for having a stupid towlhead name)
all you drunk bastards

that is all, more later i'm sure
dont get mad cuz u cant pronounce my name..
thats why i said call me SILENT SNIPER

Name:  avatar67940_3.gif.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  8.4 KB
Old 09-01-2007, 04:04 PM

Click image for larger version

Name:	****.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	199241

Old 09-01-2007, 04:20 PM

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

^^^^ ur an arab u should leave this thread NOW!!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
^^^^ ur an arab u should leave this thread NOW!!!!
not now im masturbating on your avator
Old 09-01-2007, 04:31 PM

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

it's not real, just like the 30 virgins you are promised

what is real is after we bomb all those middle-eastern countries, i'm gonna go arab hunting in the united states
Old 09-01-2007, 04:33 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

siu5 sucks... im being soft on the siu thing
Old 09-01-2007, 04:40 PM

what is real is after we bomb all those middle-eastern countries, i'm gonna go arab hunting in the united states
actually its 72 in the lowest rank only.........why is it hard to believe???....u were created out of earth and to the earth shall you return.....there are miracles all around ......they way u constantly breath, dreaming in ur sleep,,,,u'll never understand a miracle becuase as u sin ur heart becomes hard like stone......

the prophet muhammed quoted that "the smallest imaginable place in heaven is better then the whole world and all that is in it"

its hard to imagin 32 virgins becuase it sounds to good to be true ..right..but allah put us on this earth to test our faith.....in the quran it says that "the righteous christians and jews will have their reward with lord based on the account of their deeds...........why is christianity, jewish, and islam the top 3 religions?????? I TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE WE ALL BELEIVE IN ONE GOD.......dont you ever hear about the priests and rabbi's that convert to islam after readin the quran..not just any priest or rabbi's but well respected ones
Old 09-01-2007, 04:49 PM

if you think havin 72 virgins is crazy..it only sounds crazy because its to good to be true.......in the quran it says that "no soul knows what hidden from perfect comfort".......thinnk about that line for awhile.. and it also says that there are things in heaven that a person has never seen, heard of their qualities, and can never imagine of their qualities.

READ THIS ITS TELLS YOU ABOUT THE VIRGINS CALLED HOURIS their not like the women here that give ur as problems and lose their temper and ****........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri
Old 09-01-2007, 04:59 PM

and also allah double's the reward of those people who convert to islam because converting is the hardest thing to do ..right.....hey its easy for me to say islam is the right religion becuase i was born a muslim...but i didnt really care about my religion until i read the HOLY QURAN which changed my life.......the holy quran is the universal message.......its a completion of the revealtion of allah....and muhammed is his final prophet...

THINK ABOUT IT WHY DID ALLAH SEND JESUS AND THE GOSPEL BECAUSE THE JEWS CORRUPTED THE JEWISH TORAH(but that doesnt mean all jews are going to hell ALLAH is the oft-forgiving but also the stricist in punishment) and why did he send the prophet muhammed and to reveal islam becuase the holy bible was corrupted.....and muhammed was his final messenger.........**** if the christianity was the right religion or the jewish i would convert..but my heart has opened the door to islam and the light of allah has reached the deepest darnkness in my soul.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:01 PM

peace be upon you my brother's and sister's..we all came from our father adam so technically were family........i have to go pray.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:03 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

ur all a bunch of bleeding *****
Old 09-01-2007, 05:06 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by morrow
ur all a bunch of bleeding *****
My **** does NOT bleed... I do lactate at times however!
Old 09-01-2007, 06:13 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I wonder what the 72 virgins did to end up in hell.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:13 PM

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
and also allah double's the reward of those people who convert to islam because converting is the hardest thing to do ..right.....hey its easy for me to say islam is the right religion becuase i was born a muslim...but i didnt really care about my religion until i read the HOLY QURAN which changed my life.......the holy quran is the universal message.......its a completion of the revealtion of allah....and muhammed is his final prophet...

THINK ABOUT IT WHY DID ALLAH SEND JESUS AND THE GOSPEL BECAUSE THE JEWS CORRUPTED THE JEWISH TORAH(but that doesnt mean all jews are going to hell ALLAH is the oft-forgiving but also the stricist in punishment) and why did he send the prophet muhammed and to reveal islam becuase the holy bible was corrupted.....and muhammed was his final messenger.........**** if the christianity was the right religion or the jewish i would convert..but my heart has opened the door to islam and the light of allah has reached the deepest darnkness in my soul.
**** U AND UR RELIGION!!! AND ALL RELIGIONS FOR THAT MATTER BUT ESPECIALLY URS!!! RELIGION IS THERE FOR THE WEAK AND THE SHEEP LIKE URSELF SO U CAN HAVE A DIRECTION IN LIFE.......ITS A CONTROL MECANISM TO KEEP THE MASSES IN CHECK LIKE TELLING UR KIDZ ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELL SOO THEY WILL FEAR DOING "BAD" THINGS **** THAT THIS IS MY RELIGION!!!! SUKKA..........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 09-01-2007, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
**** U AND UR RELIGION!!! AND ALL RELIGIONS FOR THAT MATTER BUT ESPECIALLY URS!!! RELIGION IS THERE FOR THE WEAK AND THE SHEEP LIKE URSELF SO U CAN HAVE A DIRECTION IN LIFE.......ITS A CONTROL MECANISM TO KEEP THE MASSES IN CHECK LIKE TELLING UR KIDZ ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELL SOO THEY WILL FEAR DOING "BAD" THINGS **** THAT THIS IS MY RELIGION!!!! SUKKA..........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

wow !!!!you know why im not mad at you........because the quran warned me about people likeyou ..wow amazing!!!u just kicked up my faith........i dare you to read the holy quran and repeat what you just......money,money,money, so you would rather take this life over the hereafter.....the devil has control over you kno because of all ur sins.....whom allah guides none can misguide and whom allah leads astray none can guide him
Old 09-01-2007, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
I wonder what the 72 virgins did to end up in hell.
haha......actually they will be females never touched or seen by man or satan........and they will desire nothing but you even though they are in heaven...........and just so you kno when a baby dies they take care of them......the virgins are not ordinary women like the women on earth...............if one of the women of paradise were to only glance towards earth then everything between her and earth will glow up and become fragrent smelling....her head-covering is better then the whole world and all that is in...............U GUYZ CAN HIT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU GOT AND I'LL APPLY WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM THE QURAN AND SHUT U UP.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:08 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

what the **** is up!
Old 09-01-2007, 08:18 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TL MILLER
what the **** is up!

That is not the kind of thing you post in a fight thread.
I think you ment "**** all you guys, U all suck".
Old 09-01-2007, 08:23 PM

pgpaintballer77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I HATE ALL YOU GUYS, BESIDES ALL THE PPL THAT STUNT AND ARE COOL, BUT THE REST OF YOU ARE http://youtube.com/watch?v=dytXVjv08cE

WEEEE O AND **** **** fuckity **** ****

Last edited by pgpaintballer77; 09-01-2007 at 08:28 PM. Reason: forgot to add the fuckity
Old 09-01-2007, 08:28 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab

WOW!!! go somwhere else with this
I don't think anyone on here gives a rats *** about what your talking about.

Quick Reply: **** Fight Thread **********