Hyperryder is making us ill

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 12:37 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point
Hyperryder is making us ill

Originally Posted by Hicks
Dude you have to give me the scoop on why your callin it quits? Too dangerous, money, settling down, bored, still gonna ride street or no more riding at all? Help me understand this. Your a young 22 year old with mad skills and love doing it, Im 34 and just starting so clarify this for me please.
Originally Posted by hyperryder
heres the deal. i have to take some one up on the chanch to start a good career. i just got my va real estate liscence. i have been riding for 2 years non stop. i would not say im burned out. i just need to take a little time and focus on the task at hand. do i always want to bairly be able to aford my car payment do i always want to struggle because im always riding and hardly working. plus i have a daughter that i need to be very concerned about. if im not around because im always away how will our relationship be. i will be back at riding when my life is a little more stable. like i said i will not give it up compleatly but it will be some time befor im back in it ful swing. i still will go riding evry once and a wile when i get another bike. im selling my bike so i can get my self in to a condo. some things have to be sacraficed to become grate. hopefully you can respect the things i have said. it takes a man to stunt a dam bike but a bigger man to take care of your family. peace

First, Mike go see a therapist seriously. I believe you would do very well on some Bi-Polar meds or something similiar, like a zoloft or wellbutrin type prescription. Dude from reading your posts and everyone responding over and over to your new threads your obviously in a mixed up frame of mind, (not a good mind set to be in when deciding to go into the military).

Second, In that last PM we had together you stated "plus i have a daughter that i need to be very concerned about. if im not around because im always away how will our relationship be." Now correct me if Im wrong but wont the Navy thing contradict that concern?

Third, You have alot of people on here that show real concern and care for your decisions and you turn around the next week with a ****** complete decision change after everybody has tried to give you support. I responded to your last PM with this,
"Yeah I was thinkin real estate too but down here in florida it is a dead business with all the insurance rates etc etc etc I can probably count 20 30 houses for sale just in my neighborhood alone. I definitely respect what your deciding on. Hey if the Real Estate field isnt what you thought it would be.. A SURE THING is medical. If you can stand needles, blood, people, its awesome. Helpin people all day long, seeing new problems etc etc etc everyday is diff. Medical Assistants are needed everywhere. My background is computers (14 years) and Im going all towards medical now. Anyway thanks for answering my question and I respect what you have done. Good Luck bro. Hicks"
but then you start riding again? Does anyone else think that responding to Mike is just a waste of time at this point?

Fourth, Dude quit while your ahead, with each new, "Im quitting, Im not quitting" thread you start you are wasting more and more of peoples true concern and advice. Get an appointment with a doctor, get on some mind leveling prescriptions, and stop going up and down bro. Get help. I guarantee you will do well on the medications. The ritalin just isnt workin anymore.

Dont respond to this, actions speak louder that words my friend.

Last edited by DCP-TED; 08-31-2007 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:46 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Hyperryder is making us ill

First, Mike go see a therapist seriously. I believe you would do very well on some Bi-Polar meds or something similiar, like a zoloft or wellbutrin type prescription. Dude from reading your posts and everyone responding over and over to your new threads your obviously in a mixed up frame of mind, (not a good mind set to be in when deciding to go into the military).

Second, In that last PM we had together you stated "plus i have a daughter that i need to be very concerned about. if im not around because im always away how will our relationship be." Now correct me if Im wrong but wont the Navy thing contradict that concern?

Third, You have alot of people on here that show real concern and care for your decisions and you turn around the next week with a ****** complete decision change after everybody has tried to give you support. I responded to your last PM with this,

but then you start riding again? Does anyone else think that responding to Mike is just a waste of time at this point?

Fourth, Dude quit while your ahead, with each new, "Im quitting, Im not quitting" thread you start you are wasting more and more of peoples true concern and advice. Get an appointment with a doctor, get on some mind leveling prescriptions, and stop going up and down bro. Get help. I guarantee you will do well on the medications. The ritalin just isnt workin anymore.

Are you his mother? No? They stay the **** out of his personal business and let him live his own life.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
Are you his mother? No? They stay the **** out of his personal business and let him live his own life.
Personal life on a PUBLIC forum? hahahahha try again.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:02 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha bi-polar you crack me up. so you know i was on a bike 2 time since my last threads so tecnicaly i have quit riding. and they were my friends bikes. you may want to rethink what you typing homo. you have no idea wats going on in my life or who i even am. do you want to know a sad fact about stunt life. no one gives a **** about any one on here. i recal 2 weeks ago a guy was in acoma in icu. i bet that thread is 10 pages back now. im shure half you guys said well it less comatition for me. kinda fucked up dont ya think. i said i was going to the navy first thing i get is can i have you sapre parts. haha what kinda **** is that why dont you just come take my whole house from me. beleave me when i say untill theres more respect for each other in here no sponcer will pick this **** up. yes they do look at all of that. they dont want fake wana be *** thugs in the sport. they want professionals. look at at kane,teach,darius,jason britton. look how they act and dress when riding. they look professional and highly reprasent the sponcers they have. secondly dont you every try to tell me what to do with my daughter. i am going to the navy for my daughter. if you only knoew the area i lived in and how much it cost to live you would understand why i need a high end education. $5000 a month morgages ant no joke bro. keep tal;king smake abou tme i reall dont care. just listen befor you speak and know the facts.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:04 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

am i missing something? are you friends with him? why do you give a ****? if the man wants to put stunting aside and focus on his career to better him and his family ,than you need to respect that. i think your crossing the line on this subject. i love stunting, but my family and career come first! i have mad respect for what he is doing. and dont dog on the military either. i was in the marine corps. and i would not trade that time of my life for anything. worry about yourself and leave him to make his own choices.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:20 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Just stop.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

Personal life on a PUBLIC forum? hahahahha try again.
can't wait to run into you in person.... ur like a ******* woman, all you do is come on here and stir up the ****

do you know this dude personally? probably not, leave the ******* dude alone he obviously has problems. know what i don't ******* care, carry on all you ******* dumbasses!
Old 08-31-2007, 01:38 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

was a new thread necessary? i think we've already gone through this in the thread that hyper mike made. let him do his thing and get off his nuts
Old 08-31-2007, 01:44 PM

jcrojas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
Just stop.

Did I just hear a "knock that **** off?"
Old 08-31-2007, 01:57 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

your 22 and drive a srt-10 truck so u must make decent coin wtf is the navy going to do for u i terms of money.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:01 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Scott-
your 22 and drive a srt-10 truck so u must make decent coin wtf is the navy going to do for u i terms of money.
+++50000
Old 08-31-2007, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by fiddypimp
can't wait to run into you in person.... ur like a ******* woman, all you do is come on here and stir up the ****

do you know this dude personally? probably not, leave the ******* dude alone he obviously has problems. know what i don't ******* care, carry on all you ******* dumbasses!

hahahah stfu troy
Old 08-31-2007, 02:12 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i was wondering that too but that is neither here nor there...22 is a grown up no need to tell people what to do
Old 08-31-2007, 02:29 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jcrojas

Oh **** not that again.lol
Old 08-31-2007, 02:33 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

who really cares? honestly? people pick up riding and put it down everyday...its the kids choice really. this entire thread was pretty homo
Old 08-31-2007, 02:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

I'VE MISSED THEM!

GAY *** THREADS PUTTING HYPER RIDER ON BLAST.... KNOCK THAT **** OFF
........2008!!!!!

lets start it early
Old 08-31-2007, 03:43 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, towards everybody, he's started to be the new Kelm
Old 08-31-2007, 03:47 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
Yeah, towards everybody, he's started to be the new Kelm
hah a kelm with some skill. sorry kelm had to say it
Old 08-31-2007, 03:52 PM

Paul is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hyperryder
hahahaha bi-polar you crack me up. so you know i was on a bike 2 time since my last threads so tecnicaly i have quit riding. and they were my friends bikes. you may want to rethink what you typing homo. you have no idea wats going on in my life or who i even am. do you want to know a sad fact about stunt life. no one gives a **** about any one on here. i recal 2 weeks ago a guy was in acoma in icu. i bet that thread is 10 pages back now. im shure half you guys said well it less comatition for me. kinda fucked up dont ya think. i said i was going to the navy first thing i get is can i have you sapre parts. haha what kinda **** is that why dont you just come take my whole house from me. beleave me when i say untill theres more respect for each other in here no sponcer will pick this **** up. yes they do look at all of that. they dont want fake wana be *** thugs in the sport. they want professionals. look at at kane,teach,darius,jason britton. look how they act and dress when riding. they look professional and highly reprasent the sponcers they have. secondly dont you every try to tell me what to do with my daughter. i am going to the navy for my daughter. if you only knoew the area i lived in and how much it cost to live you would understand why i need a high end education. $5000 a month morgages ant no joke bro. keep tal;king smake abou tme i reall dont care. just listen befor you speak and know the facts.
SPELLCHECK!
Old 08-31-2007, 04:04 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly iv herd enough about it. If your done then your done!

This is my computer after reading another one of these threads.

Name:  4-window.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  10.9 KB

Quick Reply: Hyperryder is making us ill