Hyperryder is making us ill

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 03:17 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hyperryder is making us ill

Originally Posted by LiL G
I give much respect to mike for what he's doing, he's in the right direcion. It's hard to live in the northern Va area. If you haven't lived here you dont have a clue. As far as riding it's in his blood if he has time after he gets his **** straight he may come back, and pass up everybody that talks ****. nobody ever see me post because I don't want to get caught up in all this drama on here. My avatar is from 2 years ago. I give much respect for anybody who has a postive attitude on here. I support rear riders with real belifes.
i honestly would say you rthe only one who knows the real story bro. thanks
Old 09-01-2007, 03:18 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by excessa
I love the computer going out the window photo.

Mike, if you're looking at a $5K a month mortgage and going into the navy, you're still going to need to come up with the other 4K every month. Job security is high, but the pay rate is low for officers and absolute dirt for enlisted. Whqat the recruiters tell you and what happens to your *** once they have you is often very very different.
its the education i will get wile im in there. also when i get out ill be able to make bank were i live.
Old 09-01-2007, 04:08 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo what the **** is the point of this thread...besides sum dude in his 30s tryin to talk **** and get everyone all riled up about hyperrider...for a minute i thought u might be one of his boys and thats why ur runnin ur mouth, but boys dont bring drama out on a ****** forums...

Hyperrider wants to move on with his life, hes thinking of his family and being able to provide for them not only now but in the future.

Yes he has madd skill and Im sure many ppl hope that he may return to riding, but he has more important things in his life right now.

SL still the same...everyone runnin their god damn mouth
Old 09-01-2007, 05:01 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MeAk
im not talkin about ur jobsite or the 3 riders u have in kansas
then what the haeeell are you talkin about son? I thought this thread was about him changing his mind about going into the nav and droppin stuntin?

3 riders in Ks ..... bwuuuuuaaaahhahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahah where you been dude? I don't care if I squid it up in a lot with a million dudes from fla, or 3 pro's from KS..... I was agreeing with you about ego trips and flappin lips. Fortuantely there aren't too many of those here in KS.

I get it, trust me, the paralells are the same. People are just trying to be funny and talkin **** on here I think. The problem is when someone takes all this personal... When it comes down to it, most people on here are pretty supportive. I don't give a **** whether or not some teeny bitch in the mall down the street knows their names or not, when they don't know **** anyways.

Let dude have his mind changes...... and choices are better than no choices right??

Sounds like dude has hella bills or somin, and a kid that requires orthopedic shoes or whatever(j/k god I hope not) cuz my kid don't break my ***** thaaat bad and she is 9 yrs old. We don't skimp, but we don't pay a 5 G's a month mortgage(sp?) either.... good luck hyperdude.