Hyperryder is making us ill

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 04:20 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person
Re: Hyperryder is making us ill

mike i have only met u once when u came out to our spot before stuntwars and u deff. have skill and are cool ppl i kno u prob. dont remember me and that cool. i just wanted to say good luck in ur ventures and the best of wishes with ur family. i totally agree about ur comment about everyone needing more respect for each other and how the sport as its so called will never go anywhere untill ppl egos go away and they pull there heads out there ***.

i think u are doin the right thing getting away from the sport it really brings more problem then anything all because of most riders. i personally love the high i get to much to quit but i only talk to the rides that are real and would much rather ride alone then with have the big headed **** that think there **** dont stink
Old 08-31-2007, 04:21 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
Honestly iv herd enough about it. If your done then your done!

This is my computer after reading another one of these threads.

but seriously just walk away and dont keep postin it will just add to ur stress and who the **** cares what people think or say. "just do u"
Old 08-31-2007, 04:28 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MeAk
but seriously just walk away and dont keep postin it will just add to ur stress and who the **** cares what people think or say. "just do u"
Take heed to your own advise.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:52 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

i just wanted to say good luck in ur ventures and the best of wishes with ur family. i totally agree about ur comment about everyone needing more respect for each other and how the sport as its so called will never go anywhere untill ppl egos go away
TRU!! we need help each other and not have a big head...I've fallen off cuz there is nobody stunting where I live...I rode with one cat who was into it and we progressed like mad...I've fallen off so much since not having anyone to ride with....
(disclaimer)- i know if I was commited I could make it happen, so one excuse is as good as another
Old 08-31-2007, 04:59 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

Take heed to your own advise.
im not calling anyone out or talking about anyone or people in general im just sayin that people need to realize this will never go any where unless everyone realizes that no matter ho pro or squid u are u are still a nobody to 99.99% percent of the world so quit the egos and the **** talkin and just ride and thats it. i mean kno i can go to the mall and ask everyone there who is kane/darius/acfaris or any of the big names and i bet i might get one person who knows and thats only cause the mall is next to mmi
Old 08-31-2007, 05:41 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

mike i have only met u once when u came out to our spot before stuntwars and u deff. have skill and are cool ppl i kno u prob. dont remember me and that cool. i just wanted to say good luck in ur ventures and the best of wishes with ur family. i totally agree about ur comment about everyone needing more respect for each other and how the sport as its so called will never go anywhere untill ppl egos go away and they pull there heads out there ***.

i think u are doin the right thing getting away from the sport it really brings more problem then anything all because of most riders. i personally love the high i get to much to quit but i only talk to the rides that are real and would much rather ride alone then with have the big headed **** that think there **** dont stink
thanks bro i may remember you bu ti have met so many peps that it hard to keep track
Old 08-31-2007, 06:20 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
i was wondering that too but that is neither here nor there...22 is a grown up no need to tell people what to do
DBOUNCE paint your bike god damnit. Right now.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:26 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly iv herd enough about it. If your done then your done!

This is my computer after reading another one of these threads.

hilarious.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Hicks
hahahah stfu troy
it's [T-Roy] bia

crawl back in ur momma's ***
Old 08-31-2007, 07:04 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

im not calling anyone out or talking about anyone or people in general im just sayin that people need to realize this will never go any where unless everyone realizes that no matter ho pro or squid u are u are still a nobody to 99.99% percent of the world so quit the egos and the **** talkin and just ride and thats it. i mean kno i can go to the mall and ask everyone there who is kane/darius/acfaris or any of the big names and i bet i might get one person who knows and thats only cause the mall is next to mmi
Ask them also how many states there are in the US and who the seceratary of state is, ****, start naming off the highest paid hockey players and see if they know any of their names....the only point that
I could make out is drop the egos right? I work construction for a long time now, and around here smack talk doesn't neccesarily(sp?) mean ego's...especially if youv'e ever ben out on a job'site framing a house or somin. (Thank god I don't frame anymore) People just funnin man. Nobody takes this stuff totally serious do they?

And Hyperdude, didn't you know....N-A-V-Y stands for: Never Again Volunteer Yourself! what a seaman....

I change my mind about **** all the time!! funny how money will make a mind change all on it's own too... Mine is in the form of an Aprilia that I can't bring myself to get rid of, and I drive a shitty (runs great tho) Mazda MPV work van for a tow vehicle...I have posted up so many for sale ads on the Mille and went truck shopping a few times too, and I still got my Italian stallion...point is if U R not flexible then you aren't making the right move no matter what. My 02 Mille payment is like $300. vs my 06 gix is like $90.

Like, if something changes between this post and say. whenever.... like my van go's, then my mille will have to go too so's I can keep the wife in a brand new vehicle, and myself with at LEast two bikes and a dependable tow vehicle. (not to mention MY daughter) Situations change, this is normal fact of life people..WTF?
I'm more like, way to think on your feet dude.... who care's!
Old 08-31-2007, 07:46 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

be a seal then u will be the ****** man
Old 08-31-2007, 08:08 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hyperryder
do you want to know a sad fact about stunt life. no one gives a **** about any one on here. i recal 2 weeks ago a guy was in acoma in icu. i bet that thread is 10 pages back now. im shure half you guys said well it less compatition for me. kinda fucked up dont ya think. i said i was going to the navy first thing i get is can i have you sapre parts. haha what kinda **** is that why dont you just come take my whole house from me. beleave me when i say untill theres more respect for each other in here no sponcer will pick this **** up. yes they do look at all of that. they dont want fake wana be *** thugs in the sport. they want professionals. look at at kane,teach,darius,jason britton. look how they act and dress when riding. they look professional and highly reprasent the sponcers they have.
+10000000000000000000
Old 08-31-2007, 08:57 PM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

He's doin what he thinks is best for himself and his family. end of story.

...And please dont dog on our military...

Best wishes man!
Old 09-01-2007, 11:04 AM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Ask them also how many states there are in the US and who the seceratary of state is, ****, start naming off the highest paid hockey players and see if they know any of their names....the only point that
I could make out is drop the egos right? I work construction for a long time now, and around here smack talk doesn't neccesarily(sp?) mean ego's...especially if youv'e ever ben out on a job'site framing a house or somin. (Thank god I don't frame anymore) People just funnin man. Nobody takes this stuff totally serious do they?

And Hyperdude, didn't you know....N-A-V-Y stands for: Never Again Volunteer Yourself! what a seaman....

I change my mind about **** all the time!! funny how money will make a mind change all on it's own too... Mine is in the form of an Aprilia that I can't bring myself to get rid of, and I drive a shitty (runs great tho) Mazda MPV work van for a tow vehicle...I have posted up so many for sale ads on the Mille and went truck shopping a few times too, and I still got my Italian stallion...point is if U R not flexible then you aren't making the right move no matter what. My 02 Mille payment is like $300. vs my 06 gix is like $90.

Like, if something changes between this post and say. whenever.... like my van go's, then my mille will have to go too so's I can keep the wife in a brand new vehicle, and myself with at LEast two bikes and a dependable tow vehicle. (not to mention MY daughter) Situations change, this is normal fact of life people..WTF?
I'm more like, way to think on your feet dude.... who care's!
im not talkin about ur jobsite or the 3 riders u have in kansas

Last edited by MeAk; 09-01-2007 at 11:11 AM.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:50 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I love the computer going out the window photo.

Mike, if you're looking at a $5K a month mortgage and going into the navy, you're still going to need to come up with the other 4K every month. Job security is high, but the pay rate is low for officers and absolute dirt for enlisted. Whqat the recruiters tell you and what happens to your *** once they have you is often very very different.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:41 PM

LiL G is a decent person

I give much respect to mike for what he's doing, he's in the right direcion. It's hard to live in the northern Va area. If you haven't lived here you dont have a clue. As far as riding it's in his blood if he has time after he gets his **** straight he may come back, and pass up everybody that talks ****. nobody ever see me post because I don't want to get caught up in all this drama on here. My avatar is from 2 years ago. I give much respect for anybody who has a postive attitude on here. I support rear riders with real belifes.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by LiL G
I give much respect to mike for what he's doing, he's in the right direcion. It's hard to live in the northern Va area. If you haven't lived here you dont have a clue. As far as riding it's in his blood if he has time after he gets his **** straight he may come back, and pass up everybody that talks ****. nobody ever see me post because I don't want to get caught up in all this drama on here. My avatar is from 2 years ago. I give much respect for anybody who has a postive attitude on here. I support rear riders with real belifes.
whoa buddy, you take that **** somewhere's else
Old 09-01-2007, 03:07 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I caught that too.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:08 PM

EvanfromNW is a decent person

why is erack so gay?

Quick Reply: Hyperryder is making us ill