peace out stunt life

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 07:58 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: peace out stunt life

good luck man. the navy is gonna be an experience for sure. Whats your MOS going to be?
Old 08-30-2007, 08:01 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

late.....................
Old 08-30-2007, 08:22 PM

amp7okay is a decent person

wtf i know im young and **** and i might not have been doin this **** as much as you guyz but hu da **** are you to say this sport is goin no where n by all means ur servin our country n **** n love u solja boyz but ur puttin ur self on the ****** line for a bunch of crooked *** ******* that went to a country half theyr size for personal benifit and revenge dont ****** kid yourself theres plenty of shyt you can do back home that will pay you more have more secure job and ****** be a role model for ur child in my eyes UR A DUMB *** FOR LEAVIN what you love that is if you love the sport
Old 08-30-2007, 08:43 PM

karrot-x is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amp7okay
wtf i know im young and **** and i might not have been doin this **** as much as you guyz but hu da **** are you to say this sport is goin no where n by all means ur servin our country n **** n love u solja boyz but ur puttin ur self on the ****** line for a bunch of crooked *** ******* that went to a country half theyr size for personal benifit and revenge dont ****** kid yourself theres plenty of shyt you can do back home that will pay you more have more secure job and ****** be a role model for ur child in my eyes UR A DUMB *** FOR LEAVIN what you love that is if you love the sport

You are retarded.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:15 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

every one in this thread rootin for uncle sam is a idiot. just because people don't see patriotism through your eyes, doesn't mean they are cowards, etc. that just means they aren't meat heads, that have something to prove....

why the **** would I go overseas to fight the dumbest bully fest known to man, when I could be making a change here at home... raising my child to be a lot smarter than our current world leaders, and hopefully can do something significant in the world someday. how many army brats do you know that are tame?? the girls are *****, and the boy's are either emo rockers, or some other type of punks.... simply linked to not having their fathers areound for a significant time period, and being influanced by other bad habbited children, and tv.

think aboutthis.... what if your child falls influenced by some kid or someone they look up to that dispises the war, and they end up resenting you.... because they were influenced by the other way of thinking.... and what you thought would make your family proud, slapped you in you patriotic face, and now you go benoit on everyone.

not saying that it is wrong to serve your nation, because by all means this is your virtue, and your right. but there is a gang of other **** you could be doing to serve your community on our soil, **** fightin a war that could give 2 ***** weather you live or die. i'm pretty sure your offspring would rather have the purple heart, than their parent.

my father did his 8 years, and it was only because there wassnt many opporitunities for a kid outta compton in the 70's. but when he got out, he made a better life for his family and kidz, and made sure we never had to go in the service.... he made sure school, and raising his sons to be outstanding young me were priority.

that is more important than any war... making sure your family has a secure future. trust me... it can be done @ home.

but if serving is your thing, by all means, do you homie. my oppinion should never sway you in your descisions.... and that is what a lot of you should learn. you can't make anyone agree with your views, if they already got their mind made up on the subject.

and for ****** god's sake.... put up a god damn video, cause now I am curious about ya skillz too.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:22 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

**** peace

good luck man
Old 08-30-2007, 10:44 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** good luck man...too bad the sports losing a good rider and a great fabricator.

....ps if your just giving away parts hit me up homie ill help clear that **** out lol
Old 08-30-2007, 11:22 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by hyperryder
well i have finly made a change in my life. in one month ya boy hyper is going off to the navy. so stunting over for shure. its been fun but stuntin wont provide for me. ya i got skills that i will alway have. i put in hard work and got no were. bishop is the only one who steped in and helped out. to every one who has had problems with me. im gona say this very simply **** off. to those i met nice meeting you. bishop bro good looking out. i hope every thing goes well for you. if stuntin goes any were you will be the one to help it get there. so stunters and stunt life good times being with ya. i hope to come back and see this sport some were. peace out:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
god you sound like a bitch.. i'm pretty sure i met you at a comp in new symerna.. and you bitched there too.. have fun with the seamen!
Old 08-30-2007, 11:49 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6

think aboutthis.... what if your child falls influenced by some kid or someone they look up to that dispises the war, and they end up resenting you.... because they were influenced by the other way of thinking.... and what you thought would make your family proud, slapped you in you patriotic face, and now you go benoit on everyone.

Anyone who dispises the war, and who wasn't in the military or some type of government defense involving what is going on over there during this time is forming their opinion based on assumptions, not facts. Which makes them.... IGNORANT! Yep that means YOU. ( Just so you know all the crap you watch on tv is 90% bullshit, not too good to form an opinion off of that )

What's this "what if" ****? How about what if this country is invaded by terrorists which it already has, and can be a whole lot worse. What does all these things you are teaching your kids about going to matter when there freedom and life is threatened or taken away... Don't act like it can't happen.

I don't support the war nor am I aginst it. Wanna know why? Cuz I don't have the facts to form an opinion. The only ones who know anything are the few behind the closed doors making the decisions. All I know is what I saw with my experience of being there, which I previously posted. Where as you haven't seen or done ****, so shut you ignorant ****** mouth.

Last edited by mikkee; 08-30-2007 at 11:51 PM.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:55 PM

ClintBorneo is a decent person
Thumbs up Re: peace out stunt life

[quote=hyperryder;2918645]well i have finly made a change in my life. in one month ya boy hyper is going off to the navy. so stunting over for shure. its been fun but stuntin wont provide for me. ya i got skills that i will alway have. i put in hard work and got no were. bishop is the only one who steped in and helped out. to every one who has had problems with me. im gona say this very simply **** off. to those i met nice meeting you. bishop bro good looking out. i hope every thing goes well for you. if stuntin goes any were you will be the one to help it get there. so stunters and stunt life good times being with ya. i hope to come back and see this sport some were. peace out:YEAH :YEAH [GO NAVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY]

Good luck man, eventhough i really never get to read your threads. Do what you got to do for yourself and hope you ll come back soon. I have my boy in the navy. He is an EOD in Iraq. I think he is in the area zone name N01.. not sure.. you know how they map IRAQ not by name of town or zipcodes.. Good luck:che ers
Old 08-30-2007, 11:58 PM

ClintBorneo is a decent person
Thumbs up Re: peace out stunt life

Originally Posted by mikkee
Anyone who dispises the war, and who wasn't in the military or some type of government defense involving what is going on over there during this time is forming their opinion based on assumptions, not facts. Which makes them.... IGNORANT! Yep that means YOU. ( Just so you know all the crap you watch on tv is 90% bullshit, not too good to form an opinion off of that )

What's this "what if" ****? How about what if this country is invaded by terrorists which it already has, and can be a whole lot worse. What does all these things you are teaching your kids about going to matter when there freedom and life is threatened or taken away... Don't act like it can't happen.

I don't support the war nor am I aginst it. Wanna know why? Cuz I don't have the facts to form an opinion. The only ones who know anything are the few behind the closed doors making the decisions. All I know is what I saw with my experience of being there, which I previously posted. Where as you haven't seen or done ****, so shut you ignorant ****** mouth.

: 2cents Exactly. We have to stay on top of the food chain. Thats my one cent opinion. There is good and evil. Without good evil wouldn't exist. No cops No stunter . lol When there is stunters on the streets riding one wheel , there are cops. lol
Old 08-31-2007, 12:03 AM

Johnf is an unknown quantity at this point

ok look iv been in the marines for 12 years,, and the one thing that iv learned is that im doing my job over there or where ever i have to,so every body over here in this contry has the freedom to talkshit be gay burn flags do drugs spit on a cop, **** my sister,, what ever,,,, its all part of the job,,,, for some reason every body gets all worked up about it,,,,,,,,,, so have at it,,,, and your welcome:YEAH
Old 08-31-2007, 12:11 AM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Johnf
ok look iv been in the marines for 12 years,, and the one thing that iv learned is that im doing my job over there or where ever i have to,so every body over here in this contry has the freedom to talkshit be gay burn flags do drugs spit on a cop, **** my sister,, what ever,,,, its all part of the job,,,, for some reason every body gets all worked up about it,,,,,,,,,, so have at it,,,, and your welcome:YEAH
funny what you just said must be told to every Marine, and is a true fact. lol

Semper Fi
Old 08-31-2007, 12:19 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by sv650pimp
god you sound like a bitch.. i'm pretty sure i met you at a comp in new symerna.. and you bitched there too.. have fun with the seamen!
i don't know what happened at new symerna..i think that was stunt fury... but he surely has more skill then alot of others... i can vouche for that... i wouldn't invest money in him if he didn't. we don't back losers... i wish i had a video to post for him.... there may be a issue with his choice of words on here or his questionable desicions but there is no questioning his riding ability at all..

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 08-31-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:20 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
i don't know what happened at new symerna..i think that was stunt fury... but he surely has more skill then alot of others... i can vouche for that... i wouldn't invest money in him if he didn't we don't back losers... i wish i had a video to post for him.... there may be a issue with his choice of words on here or his questionable desicions but there is no questioning his riding ability at all..
whoops double post my bad..
Old 08-31-2007, 12:28 AM

Johnf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikkee
funny what you just said must be told to every Marine, and is a true fact. lol

Semper Fi
i used to tell it to all my students that when i taught at MCT for 4 years
Old 08-31-2007, 12:31 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amp7okay
shut the **** up your just a child with no morals or any kind of respect. go ******* cuddle up in your scooby doo bed bitch. ya you just ******* pissed me off. what i have done is very respectable even to those who dislike me. maby one day you l grow the **** up and understand

Last edited by hyperryder; 08-31-2007 at 12:35 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:35 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hyperryder
shut the **** up you just a child with no morals or any kind of respect. go ******* look cuddle uo in you scooby doo bed bitch. ya you just ******* pissed me off. what i have done is very respectable even to those who dislike me. maby one day you ll grow the **** up and understand
Don't worry about all this **** hyper...just take some time and clear your head....if this is what you feel like you have to do to get your life straight, then do it. You are a man and you need to decide what YOU feel is appropriate. Hit me up sometime this weekend and we'll get a beer or something, we need to get out....and oh yea...here is hyper from back in like december or jan---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NuP1KojYpU
Old 08-31-2007, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Turtle
Don't worry about all this **** hyper...just take some time and clear your head....if this is what you feel like you have to do to get your life straight, then do it. You are a man and you need to decide what YOU feel is appropriate. Hit me up sometime this weekend and we'll get a beer or something, we need to get out....and oh yea...here is hyper from back in like december or jan---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NuP1KojYpU
answer tha dam phone
Old 08-31-2007, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
i don't know what happened at new symerna..i think that was stunt fury... but he surely has more skill then alot of others... i can vouche for that... i wouldn't invest money in him if he didn't. we don't back losers... i wish i had a video to post for him.... there may be a issue with his choice of words on here or his questionable desicions but there is no questioning his riding ability at all..
bishop you know im going with you an the last ride bro. i am going with you next week

Quick Reply: peace out stunt life