peace out stunt life

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 01:48 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: peace out stunt life

Originally Posted by hyperryder
if i do go there its cool with me. i have taken worse risk in my life than that.
WOW!!!!!....thats sayin a lot were talkin bout IRAQ not ur local liquor store robbery or wateva, ITS KILL OR BE KILLED ALL DAY LONG!!!!!

before u leave stuntlife again can u post a clip of urself!! heard ur real good but never seen 1 clip of u....
Old 08-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

still working on that. i got a few in mind
Is IT one of those?
Old 08-30-2007, 02:34 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Don't get started on me.. Ha.. That's a joke.. There's plenty of **** to say about me ehh?

Who cares.. Do your thing ... good luck... don't come on here whining about everything you have done and its gotten u no where.. Obviously if you came in to it looking to get somewhere then u were doomed to fail...

What great contributions and sacrifices have you made that other people have not made? For longer periods of time at that..

If you like riding and its in your heart then take a break.. Cool we all do that... but if you were looking to get rich then sorry... there's a pretty long line for that

Bottom line.. Do what you gotta do, good luck... but don't act like you have done more than anyone else and this and that... because you havent
Old 08-30-2007, 02:42 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
******* ***...seriously mike you act like you been in this game for more than a minute...ya i'm drunk right now, but ****, get over yourself.. there's a thoussand kids like you everyday...and i love it...i make a living watching you fools quit.

you wanna stop riding, then stop,....just stop looking for attention by 'quitting'...seriously gay ****...few will say it but everyone thinks it.

when you see me on tv in a year remember all that you 'sacdrificed'...haha, you dont even know the half of it. you act like you did something for the sport, you aint done nothing...;you dont know about the struggle or the sacrifice. you expect everything after one year of stunting. sick o fyou fools sucking the life out of the sport abnd ******* up sponsors...didnt you have a shop giving you free bikes??? so you just fucked it up for everyone else cuz you fagged out on that deal...etc etc etc...dime a dozen. no one else will say it, but i will...chillin in socal loving my life cuz i put in the time to make this **** work...WAY more than you...try 7 years son...do work and then get paid...dont try to get **** before you've done anything.

how's that for real? i just calle dit like it was... funny what some coronos is socal will do to ya!!!!hhaa

enjoy them male asses and kick some *** for the US of A son, but other than that, stop whining for attention and do whatever it is that you wanndo already.

and bishop, get off this fools jock, he aint done nothing for nobody on the grand scheme of things...

i'll be laughing at this tommorrow when i wake up, but the truth must be told...seen to many of y our bullshit threads

PREACH!
Old 08-30-2007, 02:45 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
Don't get started on me.. Ha.. That's a joke.. There's plenty of **** to say about me ehh?

Who cares.. Do your thing ... good luck... don't come on here whining about everything you have done and its gotten u no where.. Obviously if you came in to it looking to get somewhere then u were doomed to fail...

What great contributions and sacrifices have you made that other people have not made? For longer periods of time at that..

If you like riding and its in your heart then take a break.. Cool we all do that... but if you were looking to get rich then sorry... there's a pretty long line for that

Bottom line.. Do what you gotta do, good luck... but don't act like you have done more than anyone else and this and that... because you havent
good post
Old 08-30-2007, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Beto
PREACH!
Originally Posted by Beto
good post
Old 08-30-2007, 02:47 PM

EEKENTERPRISES is a decent person

Good luck bro, and any bikes for sale???
Old 08-30-2007, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
oh damn I was just about to agree with your post too
Old 08-30-2007, 02:52 PM

Old 08-30-2007, 03:08 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

hyper pay attention closely i have to put in my 2 cents. you say you have a kid right? and going into the navy is a good father choice?
your steppin into a whole different ball game. there is a million dam jobs that pay good money. your goin into somethin that is gonna put your life in danger. think about not ever seing your daughter do all the wonderful things children do. it sounds like this is for younot your family. just think about the **** man. they own u. get a normal job and enjoy your time with your daughter. do u even understand the time that your gonna spend away from her? not tryin to bag on you just want u to think about the time away from your daughter. if u put all that time into a career youll be places soon and still be close to your daughter whatever decisions u make good luck
Old 08-30-2007, 03:20 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

my friend was talking about joining the army yesturday, I about slapped him. **** the military, I anit dying for Bush.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:23 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

you guys do realize he said he's going in to the NAVY! and anyone that hasnt been in the military please just shut the **** up about the "leaving your family or "they own you" type bullshit. you clearly know nothing about it. going to iraq big ******* deal, its the navy what do you think the chances are that he'll even be in iraq unless he's a navy seabee or a medic. yah he'll spend alot of time on a ship yah he cant see his family when hes out doing training yah yah yah, its called sacrifice, its not ditching your family. 90% of the military has family and all branches do the best they can do to accomodate them. when u get deployed to a warzone yah the family isnt comming, he's joining the NAVY not marines, not army. iraq is a ****** desert how much involvement do u think the navy has going on in there, and look at the stats and see how many from the navy have been killed, very very very few. its the army and the marines and national gaurd that are gettin killed over there. ehhh i hate ppl who think they know whats going on, just shut up about the military unless youve been there. navy is a good choice for a young guy with a new family, the military takes good care of their families and like any career which is what u should consider it, you have to put in alot of time and hard work if u want it to bring you anywhere. no one forces you to gain rank and responsibility thats your choice.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:24 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jb420
hyper pay attention closely i have to put in my 2 cents. you say you have a kid right? and going into the navy is a good father choice?
your steppin into a whole different ball game. there is a million dam jobs that pay good money. your goin into somethin that is gonna put your life in danger. think about not ever seing your daughter do all the wonderful things children do. it sounds like this is for younot your family. just think about the **** man. they own u. get a normal job and enjoy your time with your daughter. do u even understand the time that your gonna spend away from her? not tryin to bag on you just want u to think about the time away from your daughter. if u put all that time into a career youll be places soon and still be close to your daughter whatever decisions u make good luck
i have thought about these things beleave me. but i just think 10 years form now my daughter can say to me she is proud of me. ya they will own me but they will not own who i am. i have made this desision because for 1 i need the self disapline 2nd i need the sence of achevement. plus my daughter gets every thing i get wile in there.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:26 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

I have come to the conclusion that stuntlife is full of emo riders, halfway gay curious personalities.... bebo's and e-racks. old men that secretly cry when the feel inadiquate, a few power rangers and jimmy neutron.
this place is worse than cartoon network!

but the entertainment here is priceless.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
my friend was talking about joining the army yesturday, I about slapped him. **** the military, I anit dying for Bush.
i dont know your faith bro. but heres how i look at life. one person controlls when i die and its not me. i have been rear ended by a car at 60 mph walked away with a burse on my knee. fliped a stoppie at 50 mph. ran into the back of a car at 40 mph and lowsided into on coming trafic. im still here. i have put my self at more risk riding than any thing else.

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
we dont put ourselves at risk for bush, we do it for our friends. its never about dying for the president, its about being their for your fellow soldiers, something that ppl dont undestand unless you are in. i could give a **** less about bush or iraq or any other war, but its the kind of thing like. if we didnt have a military to protect our country we would be gettin fucked everyday so ppl like myself choose to join to be one of the ones who will stand up and fight if we have to. unfortunately for us we have some real shitty leaders right now and we have to follow their orders. that doesnt mean we should be a ******* coward and leave our fellow soldiers that do go out to die alone cuz we "dont wanna die for bush". no one is dying for bush over there, theyre dying for their friends next to them and for their families at home. **** bush.

i have thought about these things beleave me. but i just think 10 years form now my daughter can say to me she is proud of me. ya they will own me but they will not own who i am. i have made this desision because for 1 i need the self disapline 2nd i need the sence of achevement. plus my daughter gets every thing i get wile in there.
POST 1 CLIP ALREADY!!!!!
Old 08-30-2007, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
we dont put ourselves at risk for bush, we do it for our friends. its never about dying for the president, its about being their for your fellow soldiers, something that ppl dont undestand unless you are in. i could give a **** less about bush or iraq or any other war, but its the kind of thing like. if we didnt have a military to protect our country we would be gettin fucked everyday so ppl like myself choose to join to be one of the ones who will stand up and fight if we have to. unfortunately for us we have some real shitty leaders right now and we have to follow their orders. that doesnt mean we should be a ******* coward and leave our fellow soldiers that do go out to die alone cuz we "dont wanna die for bush". no one is dying for bush over there, theyre dying for their friends next to them and for their families at home. **** bush.
PLUS ONE never been to the military but i could imagine that its just about that and NOT politics!!!

RESPEK 2 U AND ANYONE IN THE MILITARY!!!!
Old 08-30-2007, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
right on point!!!! i have friends over in iraq now. i recently just saw a friend of mine who came back. he said he would not change a thing. the friends you are with over there have you r back no matter what. and hopefully soon we will have new leaders who think with a little more scence
Old 08-30-2007, 03:38 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

mike clear your pms .. i want some 636 spares yo

Quick Reply: peace out stunt life