peace out stunt life

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 11:16 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: peace out stunt life

Originally Posted by mikkee
Nice Teach, pretty good drunk post!

Hyperryder - Just so you know I spent 4yrs in the Marine Corps, am a combat vet and worked along side the navy for 1 of those 4 years. Hope you have 2+ years of some kind of college and your going in to be an officer, cuz if not you'll be making about $7 an hour if not less for the amount of hours you put in and will be a slave if you end up on ship which is what the Navy for the most part is all about. One more thing, the military name for someone in the navy is a "squid"... That will suck. LOL
i could not have said that any better... no overtime in the military...don't matter if you work 1hr a day or 20 hours a day..the pay is the same...but if he is gonna make a career out of it..then i support him...but if he is just going to go to make a quick buck...i hope he doesn't go... cause you can't just post a thread and tell uncle sam i quit ..and think its all good.. that is a job that once you got it..there is pretty much no walking out on that job tell your contract is ova...or jail time homie
Old 08-30-2007, 11:47 AM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
i know.. you guys are tired of hearing this from mike...but try not give him such a hard time... he is going through a hard time in his life and i think he is just looking for some encouragement... some of us like teach ..are self motivated..but then on the other side some people need to get encourage and a reason to keep going... i am not like that i push on no matter what ...i don't know if mike is like that either...but i know not to kick a guy when he is down cause you might be the person to put them back on track..but then on the flip side a good kick in the *** has been none to help get things on the right track lol.. well i said my good spill for the day any need some shoes!!!lol

This is a public forum so expect it all, cheers, jeers, and maybe some advise,
being that he decided to post his personal life choices here. 22yrs old, yr suppose to be a grown man, should be self motivated, and shouldn't need encouragement, and for other people to hold your hand reguardless of how much of a hard time you are going through.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:56 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mikkee
Nice Teach, pretty good drunk post!

Hyperryder - Just so you know I spent 4yrs in the Marine Corps, am a combat vet and worked along side the navy for 1 of those 4 years. Hope you have 2+ years of some kind of college and your going in to be an officer, cuz if not you'll be making about $7 an hour if not less for the amount of hours you put in and will be a slave if you end up on ship which is what the Navy for the most part is all about. One more thing, the military name for someone in the navy is a "squid"... That will suck. LOL
LMAO!!!!!!! i completely forgot we called navy boys squids!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

and yeah, ur right about making little loot. the military works the hell out of most people. hopefully he has a chilled out MOS if he's not an officer.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:56 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hyper if I had a dollar for every time you posted about quitting, I'd have enough money to pay a crackhead to break into your house and steal your keyboard.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:00 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
******* ***...seriously mike you act like you been in this game for more than a minute...ya i'm drunk right now, but ****, get over yourself.. there's a thoussand kids like you everyday...and i love it...i make a living watching you fools quit.

you wanna stop riding, then stop,....just stop looking for attention by 'quitting'...seriously gay ****...few will say it but everyone thinks it.

when you see me on tv in a year remember all that you 'sacdrificed'...haha, you dont even know the half of it. you act like you did something for the sport, you aint done nothing...;you dont know about the struggle or the sacrifice. you expect everything after one year of stunting. sick o fyou fools sucking the life out of the sport abnd ******* up sponsors...didnt you have a shop giving you free bikes??? so you just fucked it up for everyone else cuz you fagged out on that deal...etc etc etc...dime a dozen. no one else will say it, but i will...chillin in socal loving my life cuz i put in the time to make this **** work...WAY more than you...try 7 years son...do work and then get paid...dont try to get **** before you've done anything.

how's that for real? i just calle dit like it was... funny what some coronos is socal will do to ya!!!!hhaa

enjoy them male asses and kick some *** for the US of A son, but other than that, stop whining for attention and do whatever it is that you wanndo already.

and bishop, get off this fools jock, he aint done nothing for nobody on the grand scheme of things...

i'll be laughing at this tommorrow when i wake up, but the truth must be told...seen to many of y our bullshit threads
oh the struggle this the struggle that. personly teach i got respect for you but your a cocky mother ****** to everyone and that **** i dont got respect for. what struggle dog. the struggle to get gas money to go to a show the struggle to get money for that hand brake and parts for the bike. honesly teach what struggle are you talking about. teach word of advice all good thing come to an end. teach do you own a house,do you have a child, thats the real struggle my man. the real struggle is to make choices that dont involve your self. when you ride and win cops your thinking of your self. i dont have that leasure i have others around me that i have to think about. i never said i brought any thing to the sport. i know i have not maby a few tips along the way but thats it. teach i dont care what you have to say dog. i was just leting every one know were i was going. i hope you get on tv u earned it. just dont let any one stomp on your skills and make money on them yo got the power not them.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:10 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hyperryder
well i have finly made a change in my life. in one month ya boy hyper is going off to the navy. so stunting over for shure. its been fun but stuntin wont provide for me. ya i got skills that i will alway have. i put in hard work and got no were. bishop is the only one who steped in and helped out. to every one who has had problems with me. im gona say this very simply **** off. to those i met nice meeting you. bishop bro good looking out. i hope every thing goes well for you. if stuntin goes any were you will be the one to help it get there. so stunters and stunt life good times being with ya. i hope to come back and see this sport some were. peace out:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-30-2007, 12:25 PM

dont get me started on you
Old 08-30-2007, 12:28 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
******* ***...seriously mike you act like you been in this game for more than a minute...ya i'm drunk right now, but ****, get over yourself.. there's a thoussand kids like you everyday...and i love it...i make a living watching you fools quit.

you wanna stop riding, then stop,....just stop looking for attention by 'quitting'...seriously gay ****...few will say it but everyone thinks it.

when you see me on tv in a year remember all that you 'sacdrificed'...haha, you dont even know the half of it. you act like you did something for the sport, you aint done nothing...;you dont know about the struggle or the sacrifice. you expect everything after one year of stunting. sick o fyou fools sucking the life out of the sport abnd ******* up sponsors...didnt you have a shop giving you free bikes??? so you just fucked it up for everyone else cuz you fagged out on that deal...etc etc etc...dime a dozen. no one else will say it, but i will...chillin in socal loving my life cuz i put in the time to make this **** work...WAY more than you...try 7 years son...do work and then get paid...dont try to get **** before you've done anything.

how's that for real? i just calle dit like it was... funny what some coronos is socal will do to ya!!!!hhaa

enjoy them male asses and kick some *** for the US of A son, but other than that, stop whining for attention and do whatever it is that you wanndo already.

and bishop, get off this fools jock, he aint done nothing for nobody on the grand scheme of things...

i'll be laughing at this tommorrow when i wake up, but the truth must be told...seen to many of y our bullshit threads
damn only in cali a few weeks.......i bet in a couple more weeks you'll be rocking a bandana doing drive bys....

mike gl in the navy my brother is in va and just reupped for 4 more years
Old 08-30-2007, 12:36 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Leave your kid and wife and go to the Navy... sounds like a great idea.....
Old 08-30-2007, 12:38 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DEBO

....IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE YYYYYMCA, IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE YYYYMCAAAA
Old 08-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I just got out of the Navy did 8yrs.. IT's not bad money at all once you start making some rank.. I actually didn't realize how good I had it till i got out. Now i have to bust my *** just to afford riding. Good luck bro
Old 08-30-2007, 12:39 PM

savage lin is an unknown quantity at this point

don't know ya real well, but from what i heard he'll of a rider. have fun with the navy thing:YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-30-2007, 12:40 PM

MikeTeamChaos is a decent person

Hey mike...i got that 50 bucks lol.
you got anyspare parts i could get if come down there?
congrats on the navy btw. best of luck
Old 08-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

What job did you choose?
Old 08-30-2007, 01:03 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DEBO
he is married right? If so, they will get to go with him once he gets stationed somewhere. He will also get money for housing(with dependants rate), which really helps out.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
he is married right? If so, they will get to go with him once he gets stationed somewhere. He will also get money for housing(with dependants rate), which really helps out.
not if it's in iraq.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
What job did you choose?
still working on that. i got a few in mind
Old 08-30-2007, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
not if it's in iraq.
if i do go there its cool with me. i have taken worse risk in my life than that.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:30 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by hyperryder
if i do go there its cool with me. i have taken worse risk in my life than that.
really.. and you know this cuz you've been there and done that right?? You need to hush on that subj. There is nothing in this life you can compare that to until you have done it yourself.

Quick Reply: peace out stunt life