peace out stunt life

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 02:44 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person
Re: peace out stunt life

Good luck and Godspeed to you friend!

It is novel of you to decide to serve your country! i did my 4 years in the USAF joined when i turned 19, and it was the best thing ever for me, you will be a new man in a few months, but hey riding is just for fun not to pay your way through life, stunting will always be 2 things

1. lifestyle = cost you that pocket change right back

2. sideshow = earn you pocket change
Old 08-30-2007, 02:51 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

your a major drama queen. but anyway good choice and good luck and youll have plenty of time to ride once your done with training, depending on your mos of course. maybe your done riding competition show status but youre always gonna ride man, you dont just quit this ****, unless you only did it for the money and i dont think anyone is really doing this for the money cuz there is none yet. good luck again.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:08 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

******* ***...seriously mike you act like you been in this game for more than a minute...ya i'm drunk right now, but ****, get over yourself.. there's a thoussand kids like you everyday...and i love it...i make a living watching you fools quit.

you wanna stop riding, then stop,....just stop looking for attention by 'quitting'...seriously gay ****...few will say it but everyone thinks it.

when you see me on tv in a year remember all that you 'sacdrificed'...haha, you dont even know the half of it. you act like you did something for the sport, you aint done nothing...;you dont know about the struggle or the sacrifice. you expect everything after one year of stunting. sick o fyou fools sucking the life out of the sport abnd ******* up sponsors...didnt you have a shop giving you free bikes??? so you just fucked it up for everyone else cuz you fagged out on that deal...etc etc etc...dime a dozen. no one else will say it, but i will...chillin in socal loving my life cuz i put in the time to make this **** work...WAY more than you...try 7 years son...do work and then get paid...dont try to get **** before you've done anything.

how's that for real? i just calle dit like it was... funny what some coronos is socal will do to ya!!!!hhaa

enjoy them male asses and kick some *** for the US of A son, but other than that, stop whining for attention and do whatever it is that you wanndo already.

and bishop, get off this fools jock, he aint done nothing for nobody on the grand scheme of things...

i'll be laughing at this tommorrow when i wake up, but the truth must be told...seen to many of y our bullshit threads
Old 08-30-2007, 04:21 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

whats with everyone saying their quitting lately?
Old 08-30-2007, 04:27 AM

Lukas is a decent person

Originally Posted by Wetley
whats with everyone saying their quitting lately?
Stunting seems to serious lately, to much of that "pushing the sport", to much drama and bullshit like that, and it used to be just for fun...
Old 08-30-2007, 04:34 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lukas
Stunting seems to serious lately, to much of that "pushing the sport", to much drama and bullshit like that, and it used to be just for fun...

is it like this every end of summer?
Old 08-30-2007, 07:16 AM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hyperryder
if you come get them there yours i got to many
what you got ,ill come pick stuff up.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:12 AM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

im having deja vu. i hope you dont quit bro youre a good rider, but if you feel strongly enough about it then do what you gotta do.

i just hope you dont kick yourself in the *** over this in a couple of years
Old 08-30-2007, 08:26 AM

EvanfromNW is a decent person

i think its stupid your quittin cuz the navy. i leave december 4th for bot camp and i never thot once about quittin. i know lots of people who are in the navy and have every nite to ride pretty much and weekends. so stop bein a ***** and serve your country on one wheel
Old 08-30-2007, 09:18 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

didnt u post this already some time back?

good luck in the navy. better hope u dont end up in iraq.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:20 AM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
******* ***...seriously mike you act like you been in this game for more than a minute...ya i'm drunk right now, but ****, get over yourself.. there's a thoussand kids like you everyday...and i love it...i make a living watching you fools quit.

you wanna stop riding, then stop,....just stop looking for attention by 'quitting'...seriously gay ****...few will say it but everyone thinks it.

when you see me on tv in a year remember all that you 'sacdrificed'...haha, you dont even know the half of it. you act like you did something for the sport, you aint done nothing...;you dont know about the struggle or the sacrifice. you expect everything after one year of stunting. sick o fyou fools sucking the life out of the sport abnd ******* up sponsors...didnt you have a shop giving you free bikes??? so you just fucked it up for everyone else cuz you fagged out on that deal...etc etc etc...dime a dozen. no one else will say it, but i will...chillin in socal loving my life cuz i put in the time to make this **** work...WAY more than you...try 7 years son...do work and then get paid...dont try to get **** before you've done anything.

how's that for real? i just calle dit like it was... funny what some coronos is socal will do to ya!!!!hhaa

enjoy them male asses and kick some *** for the US of A son, but other than that, stop whining for attention and do whatever it is that you wanndo already.

and bishop, get off this fools jock, he aint done nothing for nobody on the grand scheme of things...

i'll be laughing at this tommorrow when i wake up, but the truth must be told...seen to many of y our bullshit threads
Nice Teach!!! See you at XDL
Old 08-30-2007, 09:30 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Everyone stay tuned, he will have a Im coming back thread by Saturday.

Im in the Army and have no problem finding time to ride, so dont blame it on the service.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:42 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Compton82
Everyone stay tuned, he will have a Im coming back thread by Saturday.
LOL, Jay Z uses that all the time to up his sales: this is my last CD... I'm making a comeback CD... Okay, now this really is my last CD cuz i'm gonna go into something else... okay, I'm coming back into the game, here's a new comeback CD for yall to buy.... etc, etc, etc.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:20 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

Yeah, let's all quit. I'm done.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:28 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

if ur gonna voice it here well voice it there......

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...cary-gary.html
Old 08-30-2007, 10:48 AM

fastrsho is a decent person

foe everyone lost theres another one gained..been at it for two months..i suck but ill never quit,ive beenridin for eight years and just got into stunting...its exciting!All im lacking is a great stuntbike,the old yzf 750 has a hard time keeping up and excelling with me.I hope to be on some of your levels someday!Much respect to those of you that have been in it for a minute,i look up to you guys and this forum has helped me more than anything except just getting out there crossing my singers and sucking it up!Ive akready broken my wrist once in the last two months and still rode with the cast on.IM sure they always single file out the door in the winter just like at the track but theres always a line coming in.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:55 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

thought you quit like 2 months ago
Old 08-30-2007, 10:57 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by fastrsho
foe everyone lost theres another one gained..been at it for two months..i suck but ill never quit,ive beenridin for eight years and just got into stunting...its exciting!All im lacking is a great stuntbike,the old yzf 750 has a hard time keeping up and excelling with me.I hope to be on some of your levels someday!Much respect to those of you that have been in it for a minute,i look up to you guys and this forum has helped me more than anything except just getting out there crossing my singers and sucking it up!Ive akready broken my wrist once in the last two months and still rode with the cast on.IM sure they always single file out the door in the winter just like at the track but theres always a line coming in.
bro wrong thread go tell ur story about ur excitement here>> https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/216...welcome-center
Old 08-30-2007, 11:03 AM

mikkee is a decent person

Nice Teach, pretty good drunk post!

Hyperryder - Just so you know I spent 4yrs in the Marine Corps, am a combat vet and worked along side the navy for 1 of those 4 years. Hope you have 2+ years of some kind of college and your going in to be an officer, cuz if not you'll be making about $7 an hour if not less for the amount of hours you put in and will be a slave if you end up on ship which is what the Navy for the most part is all about. One more thing, the military name for someone in the navy is a "squid"... That will suck. LOL
Old 08-30-2007, 11:11 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

i know.. you guys are tired of hearing this from mike...but try not give him such a hard time... he is going through a hard time in his life and i think he is just looking for some encouragement... some of us like teach ..are self motivated..but then on the other side some people need to get encourage and a reason to keep going... i am not like that i push on no matter what ...i don't know if mike is like that either...but i know not to kick a guy when he is down cause you might be the person to put them back on track..but then on the flip side a good kick in the *** has been none to help get things on the right track lol.. well i said my good spill for the day any need some shoes!!!lol

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 08-30-2007 at 11:22 AM.

Quick Reply: peace out stunt life