Old 09-01-2007, 01:20 PM

mk_ek9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: peace out stunt life

well good luck ... be safe!
Old 09-01-2007, 01:28 PM

zackstunt420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trentl40
+100000 If we werent fighting over there we would be fighting it right here on our own soil, trust me you guys dont want that. President Bush has been doing something right by the way, because we havent had another attack on our country since 9-11
Yea your right we havent had another attack...BUT, i garuntee there planning one right now, they planned 9-11 for years, they didnt just wake up oine day nd say "lets drive a plane into a ****** building, NO! they planned it for years and years and years! so dont be suprised if we have another attack somtime within the next 5 or 6 years,
Old 09-01-2007, 02:08 PM

TwoEleven is a decent person

What rate are you going into? I did my time in the Navy. I had a blast! Hope you do too. Be safe and thank you for serving. Peace.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:38 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by FUCT420
id figure a white kid thats never lived in the ghetto to say somethin like that... try one day of the real L.A. and se what ya like more...lol.. you gotta be joking id rather live there then the ghetto anyday... but like i said i wouldnt expect you to know anything about the ghetto..
how long have you known me? You know all me experiences and everywhere I have been and lived before I came to California right? When your in Iraq your not living, your fighting a war, kill or be killed every second of every day. I don't care where you are in the real ghetto of LA or any other square inch of us soil you are on, if you want to get on the bus or on your bike and go somewhere else where you are truly safe you can.

Last edited by mikkee; 09-01-2007 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by FUCT420
i cant even smoke weed no more... the only thing up is that im sober and realizing how dumb peoples opinions are on the military and this stupid *** government

lol...
You must have smoked too much cuz you must be permanently high. You know nothing about the military, or government, cuz you have no personal experience with it I don't care what you read, watched, or somebody that is in told you about it, when you've been involved with it yourself, then go ahead and say something about it. Until then you views are based on nothing but ignorance. Just stop worrying about the little details of what the millitary and the government is doing. It doesn't effect your every day life whatsoever other than give you the freedom to do and say whatever you want, which is the only thing that matters. If you know of a better government and country that is not stupid and is better than what you got here, go ahead and leave, you have the freedom to do so.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Stuntfalife
Yea your right we havent had another attack...BUT, i garuntee there planning one right now,(oh yeah??) they planned 9-11 for years(really??), they didn't just wake up one day nd say "lets drive a plane into a ****** building, NO! they planned it for years and years and years!(is that a fact??) so dont be suprised if we have another attack somtime within the next 5 or 6 years
Really how do you know all of this, that they planned it for years and years, and that there will be another attack in the next 5 or 6 years. Were you there when they were planning this? Are you a terrorist, involved with the 9-11 attacts? Sure does sound like you know a whole lot about how it want down and how it's going to go down later.

This is a YES or NO question..
Old 09-01-2007, 05:55 PM

zackstunt420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikkee
Really how do you know all of this, that they planned it for years and years, and that there will be another attack in the next 5 or 6 years. Were you there when they were planning this? Are you a terrorist, involved with the 9-11 attacts? Sure does sound like you know a whole lot about how it want down and how it's going to go down later.

This is a YES or NO question..
NO, IM NOT A TERRORIST, I SAY WE BOMB THOSE ****** IRAQIES, I KNOW MOST OF THAT FROM TV, MAGAZINES AND OTHER **** LIKE THAT, IF IT WAS UP TO ME... I WOULD GET OUR TROOPS OUTTA THERE AND BOMB THAT SHITHOLE