First time posting

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 04:32 PM

Joe 636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: First time posting

Sell me the fairings and go sf...if you need parts for an F4i hit me up...and stop the long post...no one reads them!
Old 08-29-2007, 04:33 PM

Joe 636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh...and you don't need db bars...I personally turn out my clip-ons on my F4i...works great...
Old 08-29-2007, 05:21 PM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

welcome to stunt life. when the search actually works on this site, you can find most any question you can think of. SF vs FF is debatable all day long. if i had minty freshly painted fairings, i think i would run SF for a while till i sucked less, then go full fairings (cage from day one). but i'm no badass stunting OG on here, i just read WAY too much... so best of luck!
Old 08-29-2007, 05:24 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by F4ilife
Whats up guys, Im Bill. I live in phoenix right now but i am from chicago and will be moving back in about 5 months. this is my first time posting on this sight soo Whats up everyone. Heres my story. I had a 95 F3 that was really fu*king clean, i didnt do much to it in the year and a half i owned it besides frame sliders, D+D slip on, and i geared it down two in the front. I started out just clutching sit down wheelies on some advice i got from my buddy at a shop i always went to (DGY) if anyone knows it. I got really comfortable with them, and decided to gear it down. Got really comfortable with the gear change after about a day and a half. able to hold stand ups and shift to 3rd. after about a week or soo. started doing stoppies, was able too hold for about 30 feet or so. then decided to try high chairs, got about a foot or two off the ground and landed ok, did that about 4 times, grew a pair of ***** and went for it, ended up spilling and cracking my crank case cover. put me out of commision for about 2 weeks to get part. luckily season was over so i had all winter to work on it. Ended up moving here for school the next spring and sold my bike because people dont know how to drive in phoenix and it is too damn hot all the time. about two weeks ago i bought my buddies 02 F4i. 30k mi and a salvaged title but runs good and got it for 1400 bucks. It is in pieces as we speak becuase i am painting it. (the guy who owned it before my buddy painted the bottom fairings black with red flames, and that isnt really my style so i decided to get rid of the paint scheme.)Am currently painting it Bright white and a very very metal flake silver(kind of like the new 600rr). But today decided that i want to get into stunting again ( i know i really couldnt do anything but i had fun) I want a functional stunt bike but i also want to be able to ride it to work if i want and take my girl out as well. so i guess my question is stay with the fairings or streetfighter??? Seems pretty expensive and time consuming and im a broke college kid with no time. soo what are your thoughts? I have frame sliders, im gonna wait to buy a cage and 12 bar till i actually earn it. There is a kid at my school who has both on his f4i but his 12 bar has a quarter in scratch on it and the cage looks brand new and hes had it for at least a year. Dont want to be like him...Sorrry about the long thread but i thought id let you guys know where im coming from. Im not some kid with his first bike who has never ridin before...Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated and if you know anywhere i can buy used parts such as cages 12 bars and such let me know.....Thanks

cliff notes please??
Old 08-29-2007, 05:58 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
cliff notes please??

Hi, i'm new.. [...] I've had other bikes [..] wanna be a stunter [..] what cage and bar should i get.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:42 PM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

Originally Posted by y2kmk
Hi, i'm new.. [...] I've had other bikes [..] wanna be a stunter [..] what cage and bar should i get.
ha ha- thats the average attention span...
Old 08-29-2007, 06:50 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

I got f4i and chicago outta that
Old 08-29-2007, 06:53 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by y2kmk
this is what ur posts should look like....

you are still gonna get ripped on, but you will get ur questions answered

get sick innovations cage or powers cage and sick inn. bar
Old 08-29-2007, 06:56 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Welcome.. Search ebay for used parts or look in the classifieds on here
Old 08-29-2007, 08:11 PM

zackstunt420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by -matt g-
i'm not here to read your ******* life story.. make your posts shorter and to the point man..

welcome to hatelife... flaming is what every one does best here
+1
Old 08-31-2007, 01:26 AM

F4ilife is a decent person

My bad just lettin you know where i come from. Thanks for the replys guys cage ordered and paint almost finished ill try to post some picks after the weekend......thanks for the hate