stasis shoe give away

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 01:09 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
stasis shoe give away

I am giving two pair of shoes away to the person that emails us the best skull or skulls picture to use on a shoe... we prefer the art to be custom.. but if submit what you want... the winner will be announced on sept 2 ....
don't send something that is already on a shoe... and the pictures below are the shoes it is going on... i made the three versions below for nike japan about a year ago before i started stasis... but i don't want to use those skulls over here if i don't have too... winner will get to pick any shoe we have in stock to have and they will get the first shoe of the new design... before anyone else..thanks and good luck

send files to stunt101inc@verizon.net
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	skull kicks 2.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	198999   Click image for larger version

Name:	skull kicks.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	199000   Click image for larger version

Name:	skull kicks 3.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	199001  

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 08-29-2007 at 01:12 AM.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:28 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Re: stasis shoe give away

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
I am giving two pair of shoes away to the person that emails us the best skull or skulls picture to use on a shoe... we prefer the art to be custom.. but if submit what you want... the winner will be announced on sept 2 ....
don't send something that is already on a shoe... and the pictures below are the shoes it is going on... i made the three versions below for nike japan about a year ago before i started stasis... but i don't want to use those skulls over here if i don't have too... winner will get to pick any shoe we have in stock to have and they will get the first shoe of the new design... before anyone else..thanks and good luck

send files to stunt101inc@verizon.net
Sometimes insomnia pays off I guess! I been wanting to try a pair of your shoes out anyhow....
mmkay, but what sort of style are you lookin for Bishop? I have done tattoos for like 16 years, albeit with a couple of years off lately when I started my own business. ...but, I got a ton of custom skulls you could just pick from dude.

I'll send you some tonight or tomorrow afternoon...or both!!

Old 08-29-2007, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Sometimes insomnia pays off I guess! I been wanting to try a pair of your shoes out anyhow....
mmkay, but what sort of style are you lookin for Bishop? I have done tattoos for like 16 years, albeit with a couple of years off lately when I started my own business. ...but, I got a ton of custom skulls you could just pick from dude.

i am looking for that tattoo flava... i really don't want just a single skull ...i need something else going on in the back ground kinda like the shoe on the far right in the first post... black high top..i tattaoo artist did that for me also... so send what you got and maybe i can morph it into what i want with us working together
Old 08-29-2007, 01:42 AM

i also am looking for a art layout with alot of different items in it like important names to the stunting world,pictures of sprokets,names of nikes,symbols,stars, skulls, all type of abstract art but all with meaning kinda like the jordan laser shoe... all the symbols mean something in his life... or for his sport..see what you or any body who reads this can put out... art must be in black and white

Name:	air-jordans-mj-exclusive-laser-12.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	199006  
Old 08-29-2007, 01:55 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Message sent and that **** would be easy as hell, as a matter of fact I am just designing something similar for a friends "filler" stuff for his tattoo.

But now you are talking we need to come up with something else besides shoes bro!!

A couple of quick examples of my work to add some more pics to your thread......
Name:  tattoopic12.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  16.2 KB
Name:  tattoopic22.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  13.9 KB
Name:  tattoopic32.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  14.1 KB
Old 08-29-2007, 02:00 AM

hella nice work... if the work is good enough maybe more can come out of it
Message sent and that **** would be easy as hell, as a matter of fact I am just designing something similar for a friends "filler" stuff for his tattoo.

But now you are talking we need to come up with something else besides shoes bro!!

A couple of quick examples of my work to add some more pics to your thread......

Old 08-29-2007, 02:09 AM

here is another example of the laser effect

Name:	vick3_laser_12.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	199011   Click image for larger version

Name:	vick3_laser_13.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	199012   Click image for larger version

Name:	vick3_laser_14.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	199013  
Old 08-30-2007, 11:24 AM

bump bump just in case someone missed it
Old 08-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Dude ur just going off with these shoes and the ones on the left are ******* nasty. Actually all those pairs looks pretty sweet
Old 08-30-2007, 01:18 PM

running amuck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Dude ur just going off with these shoes and the ones on the left are ******* nasty. Actually all those pairs looks pretty sweet
+1 the pair on the left are SICK:YEAH
Old 08-30-2007, 01:33 PM

EEKENTERPRISES is a decent person

Hell yeah! :YEAH Sick shoes, I love mine. Just emailed you Bishop, holla if you like!