New Spike Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 04:10 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
New Spike Thread

Thanks to the enthusiastic response you guys have put stunting on Spikes mind. Now I need to drum up a better email for you guys to send video footage to, since the pros vs joes show is apparently a little too tame/not interested.

With that in mind, while I am tracking down the most receptive executive I can find at Spike, to pitch a show to. let me know what you think of this idea:

Have three pro racers and three pro stunters, each with a race bike and a stunt bike, have them teach each other the ropes of their sport then have a race/stunt comp on the last episode of the season.

I think it'd be fun to watch because of the competitive vibe between racers and stunters, all the smack talking, and exciting for obvious reasons. It'd be a chance for peoples personalities to shine as well as their talents.

I'll get to work finding the right person to pitch this to, and you guys give me advice on whether you think this show is a good idea, or whether another direction is better. Suggestions and whatnot. Spikes casting people now know stunters are serious about being on Spike, and know we exist, so it's good to strike while the iron is hot and make the most out of a bummer. (that pros v joes doesn't look for people on bikes)