Be on Spike TV

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 08:36 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Be on Spike TV

i can see you want to help push the sport and whatever but it's not going to work, good try though

Last edited by [T-Roy]; 08-28-2007 at 08:38 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:38 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

I thought each joe had to do one sport but there were like 4 pros and 4 joes

why the **** would a wannabe tennis player have to fight a pro boxer
Old 08-28-2007, 08:47 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas

thats the whole point. to make all these guys on TV look like dumbasses. some of it is pretty damn funny though. especially when they had to wrestle Randy Coture...
Old 08-28-2007, 09:27 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I'm just hoping for a call back, and hopefully will be able to talk someone into at least looking at some clips. The premise of that show is not as tight as one with stunters would be. (no bias just saying)

If I can get someone to give me the nod to send clips in, I will so hit everyone up here. I mean, if I don't try it for sure won't happen, or it'll be someone elses idea and they'll dick it up like they're doing with this show.

I thought the same thing Thomas, because it makes more sense.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:28 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lotus
who did you pitch to them?
Teach, Apex and EDUB.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:40 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Yo I have plenty of sik clips i'll give you them to try to send it in wuts the worst that can happen they look at them and like it JUST LIKE THE REST OF US:YEAH lets stunt on . Send me a message and i'll get you some ****.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:13 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve

kane vs darius lol
Old 08-29-2007, 01:55 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony L
kane vs darius lol
only if it's a boxing match
Old 08-29-2007, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
Yo I have plenty of sik clips i'll give you them to try to send it in wuts the worst that can happen they look at them and like it JUST LIKE THE REST OF US:YEAH lets stunt on . Send me a message and i'll get you some ****.
Hold on to your clips til I've got someone to send them to. I'm not the most organzied person in the world and my computer skills are pretty sad too.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:56 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas

No, most of the guys on the show think they can do anything and everything so they have to do each sport. If it was JUST stunting I think it could work but thats not how the show works. Unless they switched it up.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by letsride
No, most of the guys on the show think they can do anything and everything so they have to do each sport. If it was JUST stunting I think it could work but thats not how the show works. Unless they switched it up.
Nope you got it right. I read their casting pitch and got all excited thinking this was a show that didn't suck.

They were pitching that they needed amateur athletes to compete against the pros, so I deduced from their pitch that this show wouldn't suck. But sadly it will suck, even if we can get stunters on it. Which we can't.

I feel like a dumbass for thinking they'd not be at all shady in their advertising for cast members. They'd just try to make tools out of everyone, plus everyone else is too ***** to get on a bike.

So I'm trying to push a show idea that doesn't suck, and now Spike TVs casting department knows that stunters would like to be seen.

It's probably good that we reminded them that stunters like to be on TV, of course, they want to stab me in the face now. so it's win/win for you guys!