Old 08-27-2007, 12:32 PM

DIRTYDEK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stasis prototype shoe...

those shoes suck!
www.flightclubny.com
PEEP SOME REAL KICKS!
Old 08-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Leave them just the way they are....They look SICK. different colors would be a good option for sure. Also I think that all the shoes in your line should start coming with The thicker Laces.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:08 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I like em...you should definitely have a few varieties in colors
Old 08-27-2007, 01:54 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Tony L
i like the shoe design dunno about the kawi green all black or black/white would look sick. I'd rock a pair
we made them in all black but they kinda looked to plain and we got straight jet black shoes already... but it is possible to make a black one or all white. i still think i got the protypes of these in a size 10.5 i will probably sell them in a few
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	stasis hyper 100kb.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	198953  

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 08-27-2007 at 02:10 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Leave them just the way they are....They look SICK. different colors would be a good option for sure. Also I think that all the shoes in your line should start coming with The thicker Laces.
i may start selling some shoes with thicker laces or sell them as extra's... i know some people don't care about the lace size or color so we didn't focus on them...cause i know you can pick up laces for like 3 or 4 bucks... but i will take it under consideration... when you say thicker..i assume you mean fat laces not round laces
Old 08-27-2007, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by DIRTYDEK
those shoes suck!
www.flightclubny.com
PEEP SOME REAL KICKS!
there shoes are hot ... but not for us... thanks for the feed back
Old 08-27-2007, 02:13 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
we made them in all black but they kinda looked to plain and we got straight jet black shoes already... but it is possible to make a black one or all white. i still think i got the protypes of these in a size 10.5 i will probably sell them in a few
just my size

i like the kawi green i'd rock them at shows but for the street i'm a plain jane black/white, white, or all black or my favorite but your going to come out with a pair that kills these lol Keep up the good work man!

Old 08-27-2007, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Tony L
just my size

i like the kawi green i'd rock them at shows but for the street i'm a plain jane black/white, white, or all black or my favorite but your going to come out with a pair that kills these lol Keep up the good work man!

i got these in the works..i actually had the factory test the shoe for fitment of the special timax leather blend... and it is a go...shoe desighn fits good... i should blow this out the water... colors are black and white with the stasis stars..and a all black pair with white and grey snow camo..:YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-27-2007, 02:19 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

i got these in the works..i actually had the factory test the shoe for fitment of the special timax leather blend... and it is a go...shoe desighn fits good... i should blow this out the water... colors are black and white with the stasis stars..and a all black pair with white and grey snow camo..:YEAH :YEAH
back to how much you rule
Old 08-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

i may start selling some shoes with thicker laces or sell them as extra's... i know some people don't care about the lace size or color so we didn't focus on them...cause i know you can pick up laces for like 3 or 4 bucks... but i will take it under consideration... when you say thicker..i assume you mean fat laces not round laces
yeah man, fat laces!
Old 08-27-2007, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
yeah man, fat laces!
got it playa..
Old 08-27-2007, 02:41 PM

skidmark is a decent person

best ones so far... they look kinda like DC's. Just have a few color options, and an all-black version and it's a go + fat laces
Old 08-27-2007, 02:44 PM

OneManArmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought I might post this aswell as send it in a PM.

Hello Bishop, my name is Brandon and I have been skating for just a little over 10 years. I have worn and owned so many shoes I would make any high maintenance bitch jealous. I would like to say that your shoe is an excellent looking shoe, especially for Kawi riders. Not being able to actually try it on I can't determine wether it would have the characteristics I desire in a riding shoe.

That brings me to my question. I would like to offer some suggestions for a riding shoe if you wouldn't mind. For me there is 3 main qualities in a shoe. They are feel, breathability, and style and pretty much in that order. I will go ahead and list and give a break down of what I would like.

So the overall look and characteristics would resemble the Nike Dunks hightop. Heres a pic, hopefully it shows up.

I chose this shoe for a couple of reasons, hightop for support, the sole because its thin has excellent feel and is a gum sole, it's style is sick, and overall is a great shoe. Now I don't want you to think I'm suggesting to copy this shoe exactly, I just want to point out its good features and then work from there.

1) If you were to offer a shoe like the dunk that could come in a hightop and low top you would appeal to 100% of consumers. It would offer ankle support in the hightop (Which I feel is important) and extra breathability in the lowtop.

2) A thin sole is I feel nearly the most important thing in a riding shoe. Some people can stunt perfectly fine in a pair of Icon boots or Lugz with 2 and half inches of sole between there foot and the brake pedal. But once I started wearing a pair of Vans Half-Cabs with the waffle grip sole my brake control increased 200%. That may seem like an overstatement, but having been developing that same "feel" between my foot and a skateboard that feel plays an essential part in control. It doesn't have to be ridiculously thin but I would shoot for somewhere around the thickness of the Nike dunk sole.

3) Style is completely up to you. I like black shoes, they don't show dirt and match nearly everything, but thats just my opinion. Some weirdos like hot neon colors on their shoes, freaks, hahaha, just kidding. I think if you were to keep it nice and simple and look into how skate shoes use a high quality nubuck and triple stitch most of their seams and incorporate that into your design you could produce a high quality shoe for a reasonable price.

That's pretty much my 2 cents on this whole shoe thing. I would like to see you come out with a high quality, functional, and dope pair of footwear that most stunters would be interested in wearing. I think you could design this and keep the price around 60$ so people will buy it and not feel like they are getting ripped off.
Thank you for your time and I hope you will consider this and actually make a shoe like this because I would buy and so would many other stunters.

Brandon.

Last edited by OneManArmy; 08-27-2007 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:03 PM

sent you a pm also
here's the website www.stasisshoes.com to read up on our mission
i like that shoe also...and i want to make a high top shoe in the future but it seems most stunters like quarter and low top shoes... i actually can make this style of shoe if you guys like this for a high top... just let me know. i left you a stuntlife coupon code to get shoes for 50 dollars shipped...i gave stuntlife a code since stuntlife is the backbone of the stunting industry and my online business thus far...i want to keep the price as low as i can for stuntlife cause they are pretty loyal to me and you guys are receptive to the product...thanks alot brandon you post was well thought out
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Thought I might post this aswell as send it in a PM.

Hello Bishop, my name is Brandon and I have been skating for just a little over 10 years. I have worn and owned so many shoes I would make any high maintenance bitch jealous. I would like to say that your shoe is an excellent looking shoe, especially for Kawi riders. Not being able to actually try it on I can't determine wether it would have the characteristics I desire in a riding shoe.

That brings me to my question. I would like to offer some suggestions for a riding shoe if you wouldn't mind. For me there is 3 main qualities in a shoe. They are feel, breathability, and style and pretty much in that order. I will go ahead and list and give a break down of what I would like.

So the overall look and characteristics would resemble the Nike Dunks hightop. Heres a pic, hopefully it shows up.

I chose this shoe for a couple of reasons, hightop for support, the sole because its thin has excellent feel and is a gum sole, it's style is sick, and overall is a great shoe. Now I don't want you to think I'm suggesting to copy this shoe exactly, I just want to point out its good features and then work from there.

1) If you were to offer a shoe like the dunk that could come in a hightop and low top you would appeal to 100% of consumers. It would offer ankle support in the hightop (Which I feel is important) and extra breathability in the lowtop.

2) A thin sole is I feel nearly the most important thing in a riding shoe. Some people can stunt perfectly fine in a pair of Icon boots or Lugz with 2 and half inches of sole between there foot and the brake pedal. But once I started wearing a pair of Vans Half-Cabs with the waffle grip sole my brake control increased 200%. That may seem like an overstatement, but having been developing that same "feel" between my foot and a skateboard that feel plays an essential part in control. It doesn't have to be ridiculously thin but I would shoot for somewhere around the thickness of the Nike dunk sole.

3) Style is completely up to you. I like black shoes, they don't show dirt and match nearly everything, but thats just my opinion. Some weirdos like hot neon colors on their shoes, freaks, hahaha, just kidding. I think if you were to keep it nice and simple and look into how skate shoes use a high quality nubuck and triple stitch most of their seams and incorporate that into your design you could produce a high quality shoe for a reasonable price.

That's pretty much my 2 cents on this whole shoe thing. I would like to see you come out with a high quality, functional, and dope pair of footwear that most stunters would be interested in wearing. I think you could design this and keep the price around 60$ so people will buy it and not feel like they are getting ripped off.
Thank you for your time and I hope you will consider this and actually make a shoe like this because I would buy and so would many other stunters.

Brandon.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:03 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

I agree, gotta have hightops and thin soles for stunting
edit:new shoes is badass, just not for stunting imo

Last edited by *Tanus*; 08-27-2007 at 03:05 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
I agree, gotta have hightops and thin soles for stunting
edit:new shoes is badass, just not for stunting imo
i guess i will go ahead and make a pair of high tops... before the winter season... i get mixed replies ..in the begining it was stunters wanted low and now i get high... well maybe it is just perference... so it all good..i need the feed back.. and long as i know the high top is wanted it is worth making... how do you guys feel about a strap crossing the top of the show kinda like the one in the picks...
and i thought of using this shoe in the united states... i actually designed this shoe for nike japan when i was playing football and nike sponsored our team... they don't seel them in the usa....and i got permission to get my design back to sell only statewide...just cant sell it overseas(skull shoe)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	af1_25th_shoes_004.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	198954   Click image for larger version

Name:	AF1-Mid-010.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	198955   Click image for larger version

Name:	skull kicks 3.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	198956  

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 08-27-2007 at 03:50 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:04 PM

OneManArmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats why i suggested makin a shoe that comes either hightop or lowtop. Like the dunks do. I know im showing two different dunk colors below, but you could make your shoe to be offered both in high and low.

Old 08-27-2007, 04:08 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Damn!!! Hitop is fugly !! so far nobody is rocking a hitop I would feel confident in. bishop,, if you throw out a prototype hitop that i would feel comfortable approaching ladies in,,,I wil preorder
Old 08-27-2007, 04:12 PM

Thats why i suggested makin a shoe that comes either hightop or lowtop. Like the dunks do. I know im showing two different dunk colors below, but you could make your shoe to be offered both in high and low.
any particular colors you are interested in... basic or wild.. in kinda like these below pretty pimp

Quick Reply: stasis prototype shoe...