So i 12'd 2day but i did sumthin wrong.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 11:00 PM

lczx6r is a decent person
So i 12'd 2day but i did sumthin wrong.....

i need to know what i did wrong so i know for next time... heres the story... i went out 2day wit the intentions of doing nothing but slow, lot worthy wheelies.... i was messing wit my idle and i went from 2 to 2 1/2 to 3 to 3 1/2 then i went to 4 which really felt nice..... no chops no nothin... smooth as can be.... so i rode it at 4. i got to the point where i was doin nothin but taping the rear brake to keep me at my bp.... so i decide to 12 it.... so i clutched it up goin bout 8-9 mph..... then i slowed it down a bit.... i pulled in the clutch and used my rear brake to put it on my 12 bar.... then i drug it for bout 2-3 ft... when i tried to bring it back up i hit my brake and it slowed me down alot so like a smart *** i am, i pushed the brake harder and let the clutch out thinkin it would bring it back down... but it just pulled the bike to the side and i fell..... im thinkin what i did wrong was let the clutch out to fast but i dont know...... help me out so i know for next time.. oh and by the way my powers cage saved me alot of money!!!!!!1 :YEAH my bike slammed on the cage from a 12 and it saved everything!! no broken cases or anything!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 01:06 PM

Re: So i 12'd 2day but i did sumthin wrong.....

Originally Posted by Kelm
When your 12in and you pull in the clutch, hit it and then keep it pulled in as you hit the rear brake to come back down.... when ur almost to the ground just slip it out and call it a day.
ok so what your sayin is i let the clutch out too early??? cause im almost positive thats where i f'd up at.... but i noticed it to go smoother when i did the 12 wit the clutch pulled in..... i just coasted it and drug it wit the clutch in....
Old 08-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

that subframe is weak **** and i suggest to "quit dragging"... but next time use body momentum, give the handle bars a push n hit that rear brake.. if you let out the clutch its going to keep you on the bar
Old 08-27-2007, 01:58 PM

Heath_256NORTH is a decent person

You're going to slow bro... If you slowed it down from 8-9mph and then set it back on the bar and then dragged you couldn't have been going more than 5mph... You need more momentum to bring it off the bar... I suggest a little more speed and tapping the bar, instead of dragging... and let the clutch drop after you go back through the BP so you can ride out and then bring it back and tap it again, and repeat....

hg
Old 08-27-2007, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
that subframe is weak **** and i suggest to "quit dragging"... but next time use body momentum, give the handle bars a push n hit that rear brake.. if you let out the clutch its going to keep you on the bar

how do you suggest i reinforce my subframe??? and i set it down nice and easy... i didnt slam it down at all.... and yeah i think i f'd up when i let my clutch out.....
Old 08-27-2007, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Heath_256NORTH
You're going to slow bro... If you slowed it down from 8-9mph and then set it back on the bar and then dragged you couldn't have been going more than 5mph... You need more momentum to bring it off the bar... I suggest a little more speed and tapping the bar, instead of dragging... and let the clutch drop after you go back through the BP so you can ride out and then bring it back and tap it again, and repeat....

hg
yeah i think i was goin way too slow but my friend tried 12'n it going like 15 an he busted his *** hardcore.... he broke his collar bone... so ive been tryin to slow it down a bit....... but what speed should i be going when i wan2 12 it??? i've seen ppl go really slow and they 12 it and keep it goin... so i dont know the right speed.... but i think i was goin bout 5 mph when i drug it and slowed down quite a bit...