Best on the East!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 12:08 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: Best on the East!!

Originally Posted by T-NECK
just keepin it real bish...just keepin it real...
I'm telling you reality is overrated.

Hey! You aren't even going to comment on my reasons, after all that?

wanna fight?
Old 08-25-2007, 12:09 PM

Chin UR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DURTY
only cuz its chin's (g-unit) thread right mark ..............nah i think ill carry on
awww thanks
Old 08-25-2007, 12:09 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by excessa
Dryden, overall practiced skill, all his transitions are smooth, dedication to the sport, presentation, professionalism, media savvy. Makes him a well rounded rider and places him among the best. Bubash sick innate talent, lots of practice, amazing stoppies, he performs well in comps, his runs are dynamite and high energy. He doesn't just have a few tricks on lock, he works at all of them and every time I see him ride he's improved, despite already being good enough to place well among the pros.

Twite overall performance is above par so he comes up on top for his acros, Borne, overall balanced rider, has a substantial bag of tricks and nice smooth transitions plus good extension, he's in for having really polished runs and professionalism where it matters, pursuing competitive status at the world level and repping the US well. There's got to be something more IMO to being "the best rider" than just killing the basic tricks to even be able to make the distinction.
Borne is for sure up there. I've practiced with him, traveled, and done shows and comps with him for a long time. He is one of the only people I've known that had the determination and drive to do this that i do. He established a name in 1 season. I've been working my *** off trying to do that for years. Despite all my travels, shows and comps, I'm sure Borne is a better known rider than myself. That says a lot for him, becasue believe me, I've worked very hard at stunt riding. I was doing circles when before he could scrape 12. Talk about a fast learner! Borne you my boy!
Old 08-25-2007, 12:10 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ford
whats up t??! long time no see brotha. My boy don said you said what up. I guess he stopped in there while he was in florida. Then he came here to ride with me.....and I crashed......really hard
Yeah man, how ya feelin nowadays?
Old 08-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

I'm telling you reality is overrated.

Hey! You aren't even going to comment on my reasons, after all that?

wanna fight?
nope just like to hear the reasons as well...as would anyone right?
Old 08-25-2007, 12:14 PM

Yeah man, how ya feelin nowadays?
I'm starting to feel better homie. I went in to a mean tank slap at 50 or 60 in a stoppie and went over. Bike on me the whole time. DOn and I hadn't been riding for 5 minutes. Road rash everywhere, knee, hip, elbow, down to the bone. Stitches everywhere. Huge slash in back of my thigh. Though I was going to bleed out on the way to the hospital. It was a 20 min drive. They had to do 3 layers of stitches on my thigh, might have to have a skin graph on my knee
Old 08-25-2007, 12:15 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Hey Ford! Absolutely. He impresed me as a rider, and then people said he hadn't been in it long, which moved up my impression of his skill level immediately. Seeing him push himself so hard this season, he's got what it takes.

It sort of changes the "grading curve" when comparing long standing riders like Joe with guys who are newer, the ones with substantially less time in it may perform less proficiently than the old school killers at some levels, but bring their overall "rating" up with determination, heart and talent.

Skill and talent are hard to quantify, qualify or compare. I wouldn't want to be a judge, but the talented guys who practice and develop their skills are the ones I watch.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:16 PM

nope just like to hear the reasons as well...as would anyone right?
Yeah you're right. I expect everyone to already know how these guys do things.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:18 PM

I'm starting to feel better homie. I went in to a mean tank slap at 50 or 60 in a stoppie and went over. Bike on me the whole time. DOn and I hadn't been riding for 5 minutes. Road rash everywhere, knee, hip, elbow, down to the bone. Stitches everywhere. Huge slash in back of my thigh. Though I was going to bleed out on the way to the hospital. It was a 20 min drive. They had to do 3 layers of stitches on my thigh, might have to have a skin graph on my knee
Holy cow! Man, I'm sorry to hear that.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:21 PM

Holy cow! Man, I'm sorry to hear that.
yea it blows
Old 08-25-2007, 12:31 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

ya its about u, how u change ur profile name backwards and think u pull nicer vagina then me but cant even post 1 pic when called u out after i dropped a couple bombs??? and claim that doing soo is gay?? (whos the ***!!!) run along sclevela gather ur witty thoughts cuz i wont be apologizing in ur thread!!! so ull need to bring ur A game combacks matter fact bitch here start with this post........

u should speak less............. people might actually not find u mind numbing
Old 08-25-2007, 12:59 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Chin UR
awww thanks
ur welcome, can u post a hot sauce vid for the bored!!!

Originally Posted by alevelcs
u should speak less............. people might actually not find u mind numbing
okay sclevela thx for the advise.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:19 PM

pgpaintballer77 is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks BIG man, what bike did you go down on
Old 08-25-2007, 01:23 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

wow bro hope ya get better soon man... dont know ya but that definetly sucks to hear...
Old 08-25-2007, 04:02 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

ERIC CHASE is my vote def one of the sickestst streeet riders on the east. alot may know who he is but it dont matter kids straight killin for miles in every combo possible evry coast this foiol just got it all on lock and what i love most he doesnt even compete he just likes to ride for the sake of killin the streets
-mike
Old 08-25-2007, 04:22 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
ERIC CHASE is my vote def one of the sickestst streeet riders on the east. alot may know who he is but it dont matter kids straight killin for miles in every combo possible evry coast this foiol just got it all on lock and what i love most he doesnt even compete he just likes to ride for the sake of killin the streets
-mike
sounds like it would be a sick clip post up!!! :YEAH
Old 08-25-2007, 05:00 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
id like to add bubash, john legion, and rick payne to the top east siders too...
thanks dude, i didnt know if i could vote for myself
Old 08-26-2007, 12:24 AM

Fallout Carl is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like it would be a sick clip post up!!! :YEAH
Shameless plug: Erik Chase killing the streets will be coming soon in my upcoming video "After The Fallout." Ten street segments!!! Northeast street killing at it's finest. :YEAH
Old 08-26-2007, 01:38 AM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

BORNE...and Darrick
Old 08-26-2007, 02:06 AM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

fatboy posted all my votes and i wanna add morrow from dirty jerzey and jeremy "silent killer" from troops of steel is a straight murderer

Quick Reply: Best on the East!!