What Bike

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 02:42 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What Bike

Originally Posted by samurai87
ok are you seriously gonna sit here and tell me that the "what bike" question hasnt been answered at least an honest 3-5 times already within the last 5-7 days????

why are you sitting here defending someone who wants something spoon fed to them!!! ???? i dont get it maybe im missing the point, when i signed up here and asked some questions i got the **** flamed outa me??? lol research and you dont need to ask questions, problem is everyone wants everything given to them now....same way on all forums
Dude, the guy is new for ***** sake, that's what new people do, they ask questions that are seemingly obvious to people that have been at it a while. Not to mention, the search doesn't work at the moment. Moderators should just be moving this ****.

Regardless, you acting like a complete fucktard doesn't help anything, it just fills this place up with more worthless trash to sift through.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:46 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
Dude, the guy is new for ***** sake, that's what new people do, they ask questions that are seemingly obvious to people that have been at it a while. Moderators should just be moving this ****.

Regardless, you acting like a complete fucktard doesn't help anything, it just fills this place up with more worthless trash.

well excuse me, seriously no disrespect. its just that i dont get why they cant read!! I was new...I STILL AM NEW i have TONS of questions all the time man but i do a lil research before posting them.....I was wondering about bars recently so i looked up some ****, i was looking into hb setups and looked around ...finally did post up but did a good amount of research before posting.

I have been through this with lots of things on different sites and there are always though yahoo's that want **** hand fed it happens on ls1tech.com for cars it happens on my skiing forums all the time. I know you been here for alot longer then me and you are alot better then me but it pisses me off that EVERY new guy gets a bad name when some squids cant read or put in the simple effort of looking up there own answers man....
Old 08-21-2007, 03:04 PM

pgpaintballer77 is an unknown quantity at this point

delete threat question mark
Old 08-21-2007, 03:45 PM

mikkee is a decent person

well excuse me, seriously no disrespect. its just that i dont get why they cant read!! I was new...I STILL AM NEW i have TONS of questions all the time man but i do a lil research before posting them.....I was wondering about bars recently so i looked up some ****, i was looking into hb setups and looked around ...finally did post up but did a good amount of research before posting.

I have been through this with lots of things on different sites and there are always though yahoo's that want **** hand fed it happens on ls1tech.com for cars it happens on my skiing forums all the time. I know you been here for alot longer then me and you are alot better then me but it pisses me off that EVERY new guy gets a bad name when some squids cant read or put in the simple effort of looking up there own answers man....
Well that's the way it's going to be, and always will be. It was like that back in 03 when I first got on here, and it will never change. Your constant bashing isn't helping at all. That's why you just ignore it, or answer the question.

Don't know why you let someone asking a question on the internet "**** you off" as you said above. Next time you see a thread subj of what cage, what bike etc, how about just don't even open it knowing that it's someone who is lazy or is new to the site and don't know where to look. How about just go to and post in the threads that interest you. From the way you post it seems like the only reason you come on here is to run your mouth to new stuntlife members or stunters as a form of entertainment for you.

Good thing winter is coming soon there in Chicago, and hopefully you'll go back to your skiing forums, cuz no one wants to read through your garbage here.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:48 PM

pgpaintballer77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikkee
Well that's the way it's going to be, and always will be. It was like that back in 03 when I first got on here, and it will never change. Your constant bashing isn't helping at all. That's why you just ignore it, or answer the question.

Don't know why you let someone asking a question on the internet "**** you off" as you said above. Next time you see a thread subj of what cage, what bike etc, how about just don't even open it knowing that it's someone who is lazy or is new to the site and don't know where to look. How about just go to and post in the threads that interest you. From the way you post it seems like the only reason you come on here is to run your mouth to new stuntlife members or stunters as a form of entertainment for you.

Good thing winter is coming soon there in Chicago, and hopefully you'll go back to your skiing forums, cuz no one wants to read through your garbage here.

ah LAWL
Old 08-21-2007, 03:54 PM

GORBO is a decent person

HAHA someone change this thread to samuria EXPOSED!!
Old 08-21-2007, 04:58 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RonHightower
HAHA someone change this thread to samuria EXPOSED!!
Seriously.

This is the squid acting so tough behind his keyboard
Old 08-21-2007, 05:02 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Seriously.

LMAO!!!!!

RUTHLESS!!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2007, 05:11 PM

Seriously.

Old 08-21-2007, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
LMAO!!!!!

RUTHLESS!!!!!!!
im not acting tough haha you can post whatever you want myspace is public cuz i have nothing to hide!!!

go ahead man i dont care lol have fun wasting your time
Old 08-21-2007, 05:20 PM

im not acting tough haha you can post whatever you want myspace is public cuz i have nothing to hide!!!

go ahead man i dont care lol have fun wasting your time
shut your mouth and go jump back into the deep blue sea
Old 08-21-2007, 05:32 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

lol, u know i'm just ****** with ya, dude.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:34 PM

shut your mouth and go jump back into the deep blue sea

are you still pissed about the jim carey comment??

Originally Posted by Trachito
lol, u know i'm just ****** with ya, dude.

dude its all cool seriously i really dont care, i keep myspace public i have no problem with people seeing my pics lol so if it tickles his fancy to post them more power to him lol
Old 08-21-2007, 05:39 PM

dude its all cool seriously i really dont care, i keep myspace public i have no problem with people seeing my pics lol so if it tickles his fancy to post them more power to him lol
At least you're proud of it

Old 08-21-2007, 05:39 PM

are you still pissed about the jim carey comment??

I never was, didn't make any sense because i wasn't making a joke, so again the jokes on you. GO TO THE SHED!!
Old 08-21-2007, 05:41 PM

At least you're proud of it

ok i dont think it was like that ehh??

I never was, didn't make any sense because i wasn't making a joke, so again the jokes on you. GO TO THE SHED!!

your right excuse me off to the shed
Old 08-22-2007, 04:59 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

This is gonna be tough but,,,,,with all the squid bashing these days I went back and looked at some of my first questions/posts .People were really nice to me and gave good advice even when I asked repeat questions But even thinking about seeing another post titled What bike? What cage?What hb? makes my fkng blood boil Yes I have a rage problem **** YOU!! if you dont like it.. I did not ask the lame open ended questions the newbs of today ask either. I think they all must have grown up on the fkng stupid farm...END RANT