What Bike

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 09:54 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What Bike

DAMN...that almost looked like my 04 1K....
Old 08-21-2007, 09:56 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

needless to say i got a couple SS in and the nite was done.....he flew off the bike and over taht curb into a landscaping lake.....I ran over and had to jump in to pull him closer to shore....then i had to ****** sit there and hold this kids head still til the ambulance and **** got there!!!

completely snapped femur, tibula, shin bone or whatever, broken wrist, 3 broken toes, broken ankle, bruised ribs, etc....
Old 08-21-2007, 10:02 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Snapped in half gixxer Imagine that
Old 08-21-2007, 10:08 AM

exactly.....so excuse me while i hate somemore for stupid ***** asking stupid questions!!!
Old 08-21-2007, 11:35 AM

calibre is a decent person

Originally Posted by Loco-Honda
obviously you never saw him ride but when you do you are gonna back up your talk
What song is on that video?

Last edited by calibre; 08-21-2007 at 11:40 AM. Reason: edit
Old 08-21-2007, 12:05 PM

-Loco- is a decent person

Originally Posted by calibre
What song is on that video?

30 seconds to mars - "the kill"
Old 08-21-2007, 12:16 PM

calibre is a decent person

Originally Posted by Loco-Honda
30 seconds to mars - "the kill"

Thanks!
Old 08-21-2007, 12:24 PM

30 seconds to mars is an awesome band, I just got there stuff recommended to me by someone else check out the song " beautiful lie" i think its called!
Old 08-21-2007, 12:33 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by samurai87
best advice given to a squid in all my time spent here!!! :YEAH :YEAH

Why do you make fun of and laugh at yourself?
Old 08-21-2007, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by mikkee
Why do you make fun of and laugh at yourself?

god you so damn funny you should quit stunting and challenge jim carey to an open mic night!!!
Old 08-21-2007, 12:49 PM

god you so damn funny you should quit stunting and challenge jim carey to an open mic night!!!

wow. I'm not being funny I'm being serious.

You don't have to be stupid on your bike and ask dumb questions about stunting to be a squid.

Post whoreing all over stuntlife and double teaming every new stunter with your super squid bashing buddies in every thread that is posted, that asks a question; even though at times they are stupid, is about the most squidish thing you can do. A non squid thing to do would be to correct them and maybe give some good advise, but of course you don't have any to give.

STFU squid

Last edited by mikkee; 08-21-2007 at 12:51 PM.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:52 PM

wow. I'm not being funny I'm being serious.

You don't have to be stupid on your bike and ask dumb questions about stunting to be a squid.

Post whoreing all over stuntlife and double teaming every new stunter with your super squid bashing buddies in every thread that is posted, that asks a question; even though at times they are stupid, is about the most squidish thing you can do.

STFU squid

asking the stupid questions in the forum in the first place is a squid thing to do!! its the same on any forum for any particular interest. The difference is i sat on here reading alot of OLD and new threads for awhile diggin for info since the search didnt work! its really not that hard....am i the only one that has common sense if your not the one getting hated on and your not a squid then what the **** do you care???

excuse me for offending you and your save the squid foundation!!
Old 08-21-2007, 01:10 PM

asking the stupid questions in the forum in the first place is a squid thing to do!! its the same on any forum for any particular interest. The difference is i sat on here reading alot of OLD and new threads for awhile diggin for info since the search didnt work! its really not that hard....am i the only one that has common sense if your not the one getting hated on and your not a squid then what the **** do you care???

excuse me for offending you and your save the squid foundation!!
Well there not really stupid there just ignorant. It's like making fun of a baby for shitting is their diaper. I searched for things too, I know it's not that hard. What I do is laugh to myself and ignore it if it's really rediculious or help them out. I understand saying somthing every once and awhile but you over do it and rat on everyone ine ever single thread.

You're not offending me by bashing squids. I'm actually just trying to help you out, and make you realize how much of a squid you look like by the way you post on here.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:13 PM

Well there not really stupid there just ignorant. It's like making fun of a baby for shitting is their diaper. I searched for things too, I know it's not that hard. What I do is laugh to myself and ignore it if it's really rediculious or help them out. I understand saying somthing every once and awhile but you over do it and rat on everyone ine ever single thread.

You're not offending me by bashing squids. I'm actually just trying to help you out, and make you realize how much of a squid you look like by the way you post on here.

well thanks for the view from outside eyes.....dont get me wrong im not sitting here preaching about my skill.....cuz i dont have much but im not a squid!!! I am new but im nto a squid i spend alot of time practicing and i dont come on here and ask fucked up questions. I try and give help where i know what will help them....you can clearly see that if you have been "following" my posting so i dont think its fair of you to say that all i do is bash people I've given alot of helpful advice that I have recieved from others!!
Old 08-21-2007, 01:24 PM

well thanks for the view from outside eyes.....dont get me wrong im not sitting here preaching about my skill.....cuz i dont have much but im not a squid!!! I am new but im nto a squid i spend alot of time practicing and i dont come on here and ask fucked up questions. I try and give help where i know what will help them....you can clearly see that if you have been "following" my posting so i dont think its fair of you to say that all i do is bash people I've given alot of helpful advice that I have recieved from others!!
Well being on here for 4mo and have 2000+ posts already and from the threads I read you always happen to be in there with your bash buddies talking dn to someone like your some superior stuntlife squid moderator.

I think you need to do more advise giving, and less bashing. But of course you don't have much stunt advise to give at this point, so I see how it's easy for you to just bash someone cuz you really don't have much else to say. Reguardless "constant" bashing and making fun of is childish and squidish, and makes you look just as stupid as the squid posting the stupid question.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:29 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

The difference is i sat on here reading alot of OLD and new threads for awhile diggin for info since the search didnt work!
DAMN!!!! u switched avs again?!?! did somebody say something about ur other avatar too??

i'm more hardcore than you. i read over a ton of old **** when i first got on here EVEN THOUGH THE SEARCH WORKED!!!! :YEAH
Old 08-21-2007, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
DAMN!!!! u switched avs again?!?! did somebody say something about ur other avatar too??

i'm more hardcore than you. i read over a ton of old **** when i first got on here EVEN THOUGH THE SEARCH WORKED!!!! :YEAH
you got me beat....on all the other forums im on i use the search function ...haha i was forced to old school it here oh well it works
Old 08-21-2007, 01:43 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Samurai, you're a textbook squid and try way too hard to fit in.

People come on here and ask some dumb questions, but this isn't one. The guy is new, we all were at some time.

Yea, we'll smash an ego when a squid comes on here and acts arrogant ("hey guys I'm a profession stuntrider I can ride a wheelie for at least 5 blocks can someone show me a website I can order a 12 bar at so I can do some circles").

But you're out just trying to bash any new guy who dares to ask a question. It's not funny and it just goes to show how socially retarded you are.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:44 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

you got me beat....on all the other forums im on i use the search function ...haha i was forced to old school it here oh well it works
yeah, plus u learn more that way anyway cuz u get to read beyond what ur looking for. i'll admit though, man, when i first started, i was totally mislead by all the squid advise on here. i thought i needed all kinda extra **** just to start off like a handbrake, an upper stay, etc. if the search worked, i'd tell the noobs to just do a search and give them a hint with a keyword. SL needs to fix that ****.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
Samurai, you're a textbook squid and try way too hard to fit in.

People come on here and ask some dumb questions, but this isn't one. The guy is new, we all were at some time.

Yea, we'll smash an ego when a squid comes on here and acts arrogant ("hey guys I'm a profession stuntrider I can ride a wheelie for at least 5 blocks can someone show me a website I can order a 12 bar at so I can do some circles").

But you're out just trying to bash any new guy who dares to ask a question. It's not funny and it just goes to show how socially retarded you are.
ok are you seriously gonna sit here and tell me that the "what bike" question hasnt been answered at least an honest 3-5 times already within the last 5-7 days????

why are you sitting here defending someone who wants something spoon fed to them!!! ???? i dont get it maybe im missing the point, when i signed up here and asked some questions i got the **** flamed outa me??? lol research and you dont need to ask questions, problem is everyone wants everything given to them now....same way on all forums

Quick Reply: What Bike