12oclock Bar

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 11:13 AM

jcole is a decent person
12oclock Bar

Does Anybody Know If They Make A Bar For 07 Gsxr Anywhere?
Old 08-20-2007, 11:17 AM

Lil Krazy is a decent person
Re: 12oclock Bar

Sell the 07 gixxer and get 2 F4i'S
Old 08-20-2007, 11:17 AM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

pm me, we will have one this week...
Old 08-20-2007, 11:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jcole
Does Anybody Know If They Make A Bar For 07 Gsxr Anywhere?
Yes they do, its the same as the bar for the 06 Gix. I got mine from racing905.com.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:45 AM

OneManArmy is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^^^^Is this the posing picture to have or what?
Old 08-20-2007, 11:49 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OneManArmy

^^^^^^^Is this the posing picture to have or what?
That was my first time clutchin it up to the bar so I was happy as hell. If you blow that pic up you'll see the big kool aid smile I have. I'm gonna be takin some video tomorrow to put up a new pic because I keep hearing that I lifted the bike up to the bar to pose next to the pic
Old 08-20-2007, 11:52 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

bwahaha, imo, +1, lol, bp, hb, ss o,
Old 08-20-2007, 11:56 AM

jcole is a decent person

What Did U Do With The Turn Signals? Do They Have To Come Out? Do U Have To Brace Your Subframe?
Old 08-20-2007, 12:00 PM
NealFoReal

Turn signals had to come out (at least with the 905 anyway). The bar goes through where the signals were. I didnt reinforce the subframe but I should have because I've cracked it a bunch of times already.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:02 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
That was my first time clutchin it up to the bar so I was happy as hell. If you blow that pic up you'll see the big kool aid smile I have. I'm gonna be takin some video tomorrow to put up a new pic because I keep hearing that I lifted the bike up to the bar to pose next to the pic
So you guys both clutched it up to the bar right in front of each other? And, if you can clutch it up to the bar no problem, then why don't you have an actual wheelie as your avatar? I don't want want to be a dick, but I'm not convinced. Lets see some pictures. I'll eat my words if you got some vid or pics otherwise... [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EX_zs2rMkLA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EX_zs2rMkLA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 08-20-2007, 12:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Joker
So you guys both clutched it up to the bar right in front of each other? And, if you can clutch it up to the bar no problem, then why don't you have an actual wheelie as your avatar? I don't want want to be a dick, but I'm not convinced. Lets see some pictures. I'll eat my words if you got some vid or pics otherwise... <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EX_zs2rMkLA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EX_zs2rMkLA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Not that I really have to explain myself to anyone on here but I popped it up to the bar and that was my first time doing it. He then came and popped his bike up next to mine and we snapped a flick on my camera phone. The reason I dont have video is because I mostly practice by myself. I'm learning but I can bring a wheelie up to BP. I'll take some video tomorrow because my main concern would be that everyone on Stuntlife including you be convinced that I can do whoolies . So tomorrow I'll upload my progress and let you know when its up so I can get your approval. Okay skippy.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:15 PM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

some times when stupid people talk, I hit myself...
Old 08-20-2007, 12:15 PM

Not that I really have to explain myself to anyone on here but I popped it up to the bar and that was my first time doing it. He then came and popped his bike up next to mine and we snapped a flick on my camera phone. The reason I dont have video is because I mostly practice by myself. I'm learning but I can bring a wheelie up to BP. I'll take some video tomorrow because my main concern would be that everyone on Stuntlife including you be convinced that I can do whoolies . So tomorrow I'll upload my progress and let you know when its up so I can get your approval. Okay skippy.
Your avatar implies that you can park your bike and you're the one that claimed you could do it so don't cry about someone wanting you to prove it. Lots of people buy a 12 bar, put their bike up on it and claim they can wheelie, its really weak and squidly.

Last edited by Joker; 08-20-2007 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:17 PM
AQPWT

Your avatar implies that you can park your bike and you're the one that claimed you could do it so don't cry about someone wanting you to prove it. Lots of people buy a 12 bar, put their bike up on it and claim they can wheelie.
duh the extra weight in the back makes that **** mad easy!
Old 08-20-2007, 12:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
some times when stupid people talk, I hit myself...
Your avatar implies that you can park your bike and you're the one that claimed you could do it so don't cry about someone wanting you to prove it. Lots of people buy a 12 bar, put their bike up on it and claim they can wheelie, its really weak and squidly.
Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
duh the extra weight in the back makes that **** mad easy!
Who's crying bro? I told you that I will post up either video or pics tomorrow so I can get your approval. Like I said its extremely important to me even though at the end of the day I dont have to prove **** to you or anyone else. I dont agree though that its weak and squidly putting a 12 bar on even if your not using it. If you really plan on getting into this sport and dedicating yourself to learning then eventually you need one but thats just my opinion. I'll pm you tomorrow when I post up. Thanks for your support bro. Appreciate it.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:26 PM
AQPWT

your welcome...
Old 08-20-2007, 12:31 PM

I dont agree though that its weak and squidly putting a 12 bar on even if your not using it. If you really plan on getting into this sport and dedicating yourself to learning then eventually you need one but thats just my opinion. I'll pm you tomorrow when I post up. Thanks for your support bro. Appreciate it.
Thats not what I said or meant. Its weak and squidly when you and your friend lift up each others bikes onto the twelve bars, take pictures, then tell people that you had both just clutched it up to the bar right in front of each other your FIRST time. It just smells like BS. There are a lot of other people before you who have done the exact same thing. Lift the bike up to the bar and take pictures. You're not the first . So make sure the vid shows how well you can park it, cause if that is your first time in the picture you should have no problems doing it anywhere, anytime.

I hope you prove me wrong
Old 08-20-2007, 12:34 PM
NealFoReal

No doubt. Talk to you tomorrow buddy.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:54 PM
NealFoReal

Just checked the weather - zip code 11427 and its raining all day tomorrow. So you'll get your pics or video on Wednesday. Just keeping everyone in the loop.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:06 PM
AQPWT

someone call the wahmbulance!

Quick Reply: 12oclock Bar