12oclock Bar

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 11:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 12oclock Bar

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
mine does have everything you need and is re-enforced, just want the full fairing, the only thing i would suggest you do to mine is gear it down....
We'll talk in a few months.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:39 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Bro I know your money situations a little tight right now - mine isnt. I wanted a handbrake so I got one. Didnt ask my girl for it - went and bought it on my own coz I wanted to. Again, the more I practice eventually I will be using it. Aren't you supposed to be banned anyway right now?
correction my money situation was tight . you have a handbrake so you can pose and they let me back to squash squids like you .

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 11:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stock05
correction my money situation was tight . you have a handbrake so you can pose and they let me back to squash squids like you .

-mexican mayhem
No doubt - squash away bro. This **** is funny to me. I'm rofl right now.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:42 PM

I'm learning. I think coz I'm 30 and just started this **** its taking me a little longer that it would have if I were 20. Dont worry - I know you're so concerned with my safety. I'll take it easy.
age doesnt matter look at old man roger and yes i am concerned with everyones safety even the knuckle head ************* that ask for advice and tell me im wrong. i may be an *******, but i still dont want anyone to get hurt.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 11:43 PM
NealFoReal

-mexican mayhem
I will take your advice though and will wait til I have more control to do **** like foot in bar. Help is appreciated.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:44 PM
NealFoReal

age doesnt matter look at old man roger and yes i am concerned with everyones safety even the knuckle head ************* that ask for advice and tell me im wrong. i may be an *******, but i still dont want anyone to get hurt.

-mexican mayhem
Nah I appreciate that bro and I'm not being a dick saying that. You're probably right - age shouldnt matter - maybe its just a mental block from landing on my *** a few times but I am making progress. I'll post up some real video soon so I can get some advice.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:45 PM

We'll talk in a few months.
if your really passionate about stunting and your bike is paid off keep it, take the fairings off and ride the **** out of it. everyone thinks they need an F4i to stunt, thats bullshit, they do make great stunt bikes, but there are others out there just as durable.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 11:47 PM

Nah I appreciate that bro and I'm not being a dick saying that. You're probably right - age shouldnt matter - maybe its just a mental block from landing on my *** a few times but I am making progress. I'll post up some real video soon so I can get some advice.
just dont be a dumbshit like myself and throw away your career from riding. losing your license and injuries impact your life a lot more than most like to think, and this is from the horses mouth.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 11:53 PM
NealFoReal

if your really passionate about stunting and your bike is paid off keep it, take the fairings off and ride the **** out of it. everyone thinks they need an F4i to stunt, thats bullshit, they do make great stunt bikes, but there are others out there just as durable.

-mexican mayhem
just dont be a dumbshit like myself and throw away your career from riding. losing your license and injuries impact your life a lot more than most like to think, and this is from the horses mouth.

-mexican mayhem
I do love the bike but its a ****** pain in the *** that if I hit the bar too hard or if I land on my *** there goes another subframe. It'd just be nice to have something that with all my **** ups I wont **** the bike up. Seems like every time I fucked up I busted the subframe. Sucks. I am passionate about this **** - its all I think about and wanna do but I'm not quiting my day job. Just sucks coz with workin all the time I dont get enough practice time in.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:55 PM

I do love the bike but its a ****** pain in the *** that if I hit the bar too hard or if I land on my *** there goes another subframe. It'd just be nice to have something that with all my **** ups I wont **** the bike up. Seems like every time I fucked up I busted the subframe. Sucks. I am passionate about this **** - its all I think about and wanna do but I'm not quiting my day job. Just sucks coz with workin all the time I dont get enough practice time in.

learning to post correctly is step one calamari. whats the problem money bags cant afford new subframes, that handbrake isnt lookin like such a good investment now is it?

-mexican mayhem

Last edited by stock05; 08-23-2007 at 11:57 PM.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:55 PM

that should make you learn faster IMO.

-mexican mayhem

Last edited by stock05; 08-23-2007 at 11:57 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:00 AM
NealFoReal

learning to post correctly is step one calamari. whats the problem money bags cant afford new subframes, that handbrake isnt lookin like such a good investment now is it?

-mexican mayhem
that should make you learn faster IMO.

-mexican mayhem
No problem buyin em its just a pain to keep buying the same **** over and over again. I've went through 3 so far. And what should make me learn faster? Bustin the sub and wastin dough?
Old 08-24-2007, 12:03 AM

what should make me learn faster? Bustin the sub and wastin dough?
exactly, but i have to ask why are you so into scraping??? its not doing anything for you, your not learning brake control, balance point,throttle control, body english, etc.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-24-2007, 12:07 AM
NealFoReal

exactly, but i have to ask why are you so into scraping??? its not doing anything for you, your not learning brake control, balance point,throttle control, body english, etc.

-mexican mayhem
I'm not into scraping. Took a picture the first time I popped it up and parked it on the bar and this whole mess started. I'm learning trying to get slow so I'm doing the *** drag and trying to work the brake but occassionally it hits the bar. Seems like every few times I hit there goes another sub.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:17 AM

I'm not into scraping. Took a picture the first time I popped it up and parked it on the bar and this whole mess started. I'm learning trying to get slow so I'm doing the *** drag and trying to work the brake but occassionally it hits the bar. Seems like every few times I hit there goes another sub.
you dont have to call it *** drag just because someone else called it that and your afraid someone will talk **** to you, no matter what you do someone is always going to hate. dont be intimidated by other riders that are better than you. i was that way when i first started, when i would go out to the spot other riders that were better than me would show up and id stop riding because i didnt want to be made fun of. but the thing to remember is everyone had to start somewhere and most of everyone is cool if you just talk to them. you said your local riders always kill the streets, but i guarantee if you ask them they will take the time to teach you.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-24-2007, 12:23 AM
NealFoReal

you dont have to call it *** drag just because someone else called it that and your afraid someone will talk **** to you, no matter what you do someone is always going to hate. dont be intimidated by other riders that are better than you. i was that way when i first started, when i would go out to the spot other riders that were better than me would show up and id stop riding because i didnt want to be made fun of. but the thing to remember is everyone had to start somewhere and most of everyone is cool if you just talk to them. you said your local riders always kill the streets, but i guarantee if you ask them they will take the time to teach you.

-mexican mayhem
No doubt - met a few kids last week who were schoolin me on ****. Definitely good to have experienced people around to show me what I'm doing wrong or right. Squid squasher - you're alright bro. When I get some video I'll post it up for advice. Later.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:14 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

are you guys gonna ****?
Old 08-24-2007, 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
are you guys gonna ****?
are you *****??? you have 3 bitches on your bike and probably didnt tap one.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-24-2007, 08:44 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

haha I wish i could do the *** drag, I looped a sitdown when i first started and have been afraid of them ever since, standups no problem but i have yet to attempt another sitdown! shitz pissin me off!
Old 08-24-2007, 10:01 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by samurai87
haha I wish i could do the *** drag, I looped a sitdown when i first started and have been afraid of them ever since, standups no problem but i have yet to attempt another sitdown! shitz pissin me off!
I'm just the opposite - I looped a stand up and fucked up my knee where I was out for a month.

Quick Reply: 12oclock Bar