12oclock Bar

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 05:55 PM

samurai87 is a decent person
Re: 12oclock Bar

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
True - didnt think about that one.

dude im not even hating cuz i cant scrape!! im jus givn ya **** haha if i had a barit would have fresh blackness and no scrapes on it
Old 08-22-2007, 06:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by samurai87
dude im not even hating cuz i cant scrape!! im jus givn ya **** haha if i had a barit would have fresh blackness and no scrapes on it
Its all good. This forum does two things for me - first gives me a ton of info and secondly its amusement. I dont take any of this **** personally. I'm learning just like you are. Later.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:04 PM

**** ya!!! one day ima scrape hahaha in like 9 yrs
Old 08-22-2007, 06:17 PM

ReSpECT is a decent person

Oh wait, did we say bars, LoL...Heres my POS pics of my shitty bar...=-)

PS: U will notice i parked it at 9:00

Last edited by ReSpECT; 08-22-2007 at 06:21 PM.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Where's my homies at? Joker, Aaron - you on here? Reason I didnt park it on the bar after the scrape is because my bar and subframe are both tweaked. Its hard to keep it up on the bar with both of them bent all out of shape. Hopefully this is enough for you to leave me alone and see I didnt just raise it up the bar by hand but if it aint - oh well. This has been really really fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ8Daw3_R0I
Old 08-23-2007, 10:59 PM

where those sweat pants???
Old 08-23-2007, 11:03 PM
NealFoReal

What sweat pants?
Old 08-23-2007, 11:05 PM

It looked like you were wearng sweat pants in that video!!! lol im just messing. Are you using a hand brake in that or where you using your foot brake?
Old 08-23-2007, 11:08 PM
NealFoReal

Nah I had on jeans. Havent started using the hand brake at all yet. Its just on there for when I'm ready for it.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:30 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

not to sound like a dick, but i don't call it a scrape unless you ride it off the bar, that's just what i call setting it on the bar, and my ****'s tweaked, so you can park it if you want, just put your foot in the bar.....
Old 08-23-2007, 11:32 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Nah I had on jeans. Havent started using the hand brake at all yet. Its just on there for when I'm ready for it.
that should go in the infamous calamari quotes book "its just on there for when im ready for it," you deserve some rofl cakes for that :YEAH .

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 11:32 PM
NealFoReal

Thats cool - I never claimed to be able to scrape and ride it away. This whole thing started when I was told that I lifted the bike to the car. And I didnt know about putting your foot in the bar - I'll try that next time.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:33 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Thats cool - I never claimed to be able to scrape and ride it away. This whole thing started when I was told that I lifted the bike to the car. And I didnt know about putting your foot in the bar - I'll try that next time.
dont do it calamari, you'll break your ankle, wait until you have more control.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 11:33 PM

i'll trade you my 04 for yours......
Old 08-23-2007, 11:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by stock05
that should go in the infamous calamari quotes book "its just on there for when im ready for it," you deserve some rofl cakes for that :YEAH .

-mexican mayhem
Bro I know your money situations a little tight right now - mine isnt. I wanted a handbrake so I got one. Didnt ask my girl for it - went and bought it on my own coz I wanted to. Again, the more I practice eventually I will be using it. Aren't you supposed to be banned anyway right now?
Old 08-23-2007, 11:35 PM

-mexican mayhem
i was meaning after is was already on the ground and he was chasing it.....
Old 08-23-2007, 11:36 PM

Bro I know your money situations a little tight right now - mine isnt. I wanted a handbrake so I got one. Didnt ask my girl for it - went and bought it on my own coz I wanted to. Again, the more I practice eventually I will be using it. Aren't you supposed to be banned anyway right now?
ziiiiiing.......... , sorry,but that was funny
Old 08-23-2007, 11:36 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
i'll trade you my 04 for yours......
I'm gonna sell it soon and cop an F4i. Didnt really do any research and just picked this up and with me just learning and fallin I could use a stronger bike. I'll let you know when I flip it because it has just about everything you could need.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:38 PM

mine does have everything you need and is re-enforced, just want the full fairing, the only thing i would suggest you do to mine is gear it down....
Old 08-23-2007, 11:38 PM
NealFoReal

-mexican mayhem
I'm learning. I think coz I'm 30 and just started this **** its taking me a little longer that it would have if I were 20. Dont worry - I know you're so concerned with my safety. I'll take it easy.

Quick Reply: 12oclock Bar