12oclock Bar

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 04:35 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 12oclock Bar

Originally Posted by ReSpECT
Wait wait, hold up. Let me take my good shoes off, i like to stunt with these............................................. ........................Ok got the hipwaiders on now. ***** getting deep in here......=-)
HEHE Nice.

And is there a subframe on any bike thats weaker than the new gixxers? I think there a really nice looking bike, in fact I'm debating buying my buddys minty 06 Gixxer6. But the subframe on that definatly wouldn't be its strongest point.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
wtf i can park my bike on the subframe in my driveway go get at it gangsta...
Never claimed to be as good as you playboy. Read man. Reading is fundamental. It says I am learning - not a pro. Its raining outside. I'll post up tomorrow. Close to 80. Sunny. Believe me I want this topic done with because its stupid already that I answered a kids question and all of you are so concerned with my game. Worry about yourself. If I were asking for help thats a different story. Talk to all my buddies tomorrow. This has been entertaining though.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:37 PM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

You dont stunt in the rain????
Old 08-22-2007, 04:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

RIF bro. RIF.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:03 PM
AQPWT

wtf is a RIF...
Old 08-22-2007, 05:10 PM
NealFoReal

Reading is fundamental. You remember those commercials or are you too young for that? Never claimed to be as good as you playboy. Read man.

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 08-22-2007 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:15 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

wtf i can park my bike on the subframe in my driveway go get at it gangsta...
thats what im saying

tried it lol im not the best hahah but it was fun

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Reading is fundamental. You remember those commercials or are you too young for that? Never claimed to be as good as you playboy. Read man.

rif?? reading is fundemental?? wat is this kin -de -garden

do you feel the need to give us stuped peeple sum a-bre-vi-asuns
Old 08-22-2007, 05:18 PM
AQPWT

you gotta slip the clutch a lot more when you bring it up in the rain, otherwise you will just spin from a stand still...
Old 08-22-2007, 05:26 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by samurai87
thats what im saying

tried it lol im not the best hahah but it was fun

rif?? reading is fundemental?? wat is this kin -de -garden

do you feel the need to give us stuped peeple sum a-bre-vi-asuns

Seems like no one wants to read including you. Like you said - tried it in the rain and you're not the best. Same here.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:29 PM

you gotta slip the clutch a lot more when you bring it up in the rain, otherwise you will just spin from a stand still...

this is the part im still learning haha i have practiced in the rain before and got it up at around 5-10mph but never from a dead stop!! i was still proud of myself :YEAH
Old 08-22-2007, 05:29 PM
AQPWT

do you have a picture of your 12 bar in the meantime??? Go take one we will be able to tell the difference between a virgin bar and one that knows what the pavment is...
Old 08-22-2007, 05:30 PM

do you have a picture of your 12 bar in the meantime??? Go take one we will be able to tell the difference between a virgin bar and one that knows what the pavment is...

in my best guiness voice "BRILLIANT!!"

LOL why didnt anyone think of this before
Old 08-22-2007, 05:33 PM
AQPWT

haha bar tricks...

when I still had a bar...

Old 08-22-2007, 05:34 PM
NealFoReal

Sure thing - I'll post it up for your approval. Give me a second to run downstairs.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:36 PM
AQPWT

now I just put it on the subframe...

Old 08-22-2007, 05:36 PM

the rest of the post after running down stairs was...."and quickly go file down my bar"

lol just playing man! if you can scrape you got me beat
Old 08-22-2007, 05:37 PM

now I just put it on the subframe...

umm hey aaron...? Idk if this is a good time to point this out to you, but umm your seat fell off!! just FYI!
Old 08-22-2007, 05:49 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by samurai87
in my best guiness voice "BRILLIANT!!"

LOL why didnt anyone think of this before
So I guess I happen to have a file with me at work to grind it down - or wait - maybe I did this back when I took the picture that day so I can tell people I'm scrapin. ****. I think thats what I probably did or at least you'll say I did. Later.

Old 08-22-2007, 05:51 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
So I guess I happen to have a file with me at work to grind it down - or wait - maybe I did this back when I took the picture that day so I can tell people I'm scrapin. ****. I think thats what I probably did or at least you'll say I did. Later.

Maybe you bought your twelve bar used
Old 08-22-2007, 05:53 PM
NealFoReal

True - didnt think about that one.

Quick Reply: 12oclock Bar