12oclock Bar

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 01:29 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 12oclock Bar

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Just checked the weather - zip code 11427 and its raining all day tomorrow. So you'll get your pics or video on Wednesday. Just keeping everyone in the loop.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Joker
Dont know what you're about - Dont know about you skip but I do have a job. Bikes with me in the parking lot so I'll post up later tonight. I'll pm you once I do as you're so concerned with my progress.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:47 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Sick Innovations!
Old 08-22-2007, 01:57 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

dude if you can park it so easily why not jus go out park it really quick right before the rain and then go home should only take you a couple minutes max to do....

I cant park or scrape yet but have seen it countless times n it should take you but one clutch up boom done!!
Old 08-22-2007, 01:57 PM

ReSpECT is a decent person

The reason I dont have video is because I mostly practice by myself. I'm learning but I can bring a wheelie up to BP.
NOT the best idea to be practicing in the lots by urself. Especially since your just learning. You could end up seriously hurt and not have a way to call for medical attention. Its always best to have a friend to be there with you at all times (atleast while learning). If the bike falls on you or you fall off and are knocked unconscious, its not going to be good. Play it safe, have a buddy or ur GF come with you while u practice. Even the best stunters fall from time to time....=-)

PS: U parked the bike at 12 ur first try, LMAO. I'm not hating, but i swear i have never seen someone get it right on their 1st attempt. You should go through atleast 2-3 subcages before you get it right, hehe...=-)
Old 08-22-2007, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by ReSpECT
You should go through atleast 2-3 subcages before you get it right, hehe...=-)

oh sweet baby jesus this is whats in my future hahaha oh man
Old 08-22-2007, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by samurai87
I'm not saying u cant learn it any faster. I just know that lack of experience and slapping that 12 bar on the lot isnt very good. man oh man u should see how ugly it looks when the subby bends from all the slapping. Good control from the experienced riders is what stops the slapping and in this case its just eased back to the 12 bar. But if u have ever seen a newbie attempt to park the bike at 12. You'd understand what i mean when the 12 bar SLAPS the lot, LMAO...=-)
Old 08-22-2007, 02:06 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not saying u cant learn it any faster. I just know that lack of experience and slapping that 12 bar on the lot isnt very good. man oh man u should see how ugly it looks when the subby bends from all the slapping. Good control from the experienced riders is what stops the slapping and in this case its just eased back to the 12 bar. But if u have ever seen a newbie attempt to park the bike at 12. You'd understand what i mean when the 12 bar SLAPS the lot, LMAO...=-)
I 2nd that.. Iv been threw alot of subframes when i was learning.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

dude if you can park it so easily why not jus go out park it really quick right before the rain and then go home should only take you a couple minutes max to do....

I cant park or scrape yet but have seen it countless times n it should take you but one clutch up boom done!!
I do need someone to take some flics - also the lot that I go to is packed with cars until about 6 or 7.

NOT the best idea to be practicing in the lots by urself. Especially since your just learning. You could end up seriously hurt and not have a way to call for medical attention. Its always best to have a friend to be there with you at all times (atleast while learning). If the bike falls on you or you fall off and are knocked unconscious, its not going to be good. Play it safe, have a buddy or ur GF come with you while u practice. Even the best stunters fall from time to time....=-)

PS: U parked the bike at 12 ur first try, LMAO. I'm not hating, but i swear i have never seen someone get it right on their 1st attempt. You should go through atleast 2-3 subcages before you get it right, hehe...=-)
I never said that I did it on my first try. That was the first time I was successful. I did go through 2 subframes prior to that one in the flic and have went through more since then. From the time I tried to do that it took me probably 3 or 4 weeks to get the ***** to be able to pop it straight up to the bar. Appreciate the advice though with the practicing. I hate practicing by myself but the people I know are either really good where they kill the streets or they just dont stunt and dont wanna sit in the lot with me for hours. I keep my cell in my pocket at all times in case I do bust my *** - hopefully I can make a call. Sucks though because I dont really push myself. Joker, buddy, I'll pm you when I post up. Its raining now but I checked the weather and it says it should stop soon. If its pouring and I cant get them up today the weather tomorrow is close to 80 and sunny so you will definitely get em. Trust me you will get them because I've been dying to change my avatar for a while too.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:08 PM
NealFoReal

I do have a gixxer though. So hopefully it wont happen to you like the bunch of times it happened to me.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:08 PM

ive just been easying back slowly like a lil more each time lol but **** me i can never telll how close i am hahaha it seems like ima hit the tail and then nothing, then a lil further and nothing haha 1.5 ft. or whatever has never felt so far in my whole life hahah
Old 08-22-2007, 02:16 PM

ive just been easying back slowly like a lil more each time lol but **** me i can never telll how close i am hahaha it seems like ima hit the tail and then nothing, then a lil further and nothing haha 1.5 ft. or whatever has never felt so far in my whole life hahah
Easing it back and just bringing it closer and closer each time is EXACTLY what you need to be doing. Maybe not every time, but atleast after your confidence builds more and more. Honestly, when you scrape the 1st time, your really gonna know it, LoL. Most newbies think the bike just scrapes and makes a sweet sound. Well their wrong, because if its ur first scrape, then i highly doubt it'll be a perfect scrape. In this case means either more left or more right the bar is gonna catch. When it does that it likes to get stupid with you. Try not to panic of get too excited. Just find your brake with a little gas and ease it down the best you know how. All brake from 12 will probably throw you over the front of the bike upon front wheel impact.....BUT THIS I WHAT WE CALL LEARNING!!!!....=-)
Old 08-22-2007, 02:38 PM

Easing it back and just bringing it closer and closer each time is EXACTLY what you need to be doing. Maybe not every time, but atleast after your confidence builds more and more. Honestly, when you scrape the 1st time, your really gonna know it, LoL. Most newbies think the bike just scrapes and makes a sweet sound. Well their wrong, because if its ur first scrape, then i highly doubt it'll be a perfect scrape. In this case means either more left or more right the bar is gonna catch. When it does that it likes to get stupid with you. Try not to panic of get too excited. Just find your brake with a little gas and ease it down the best you know how. All brake from 12 will probably throw you over the front of the bike upon front wheel impact.....BUT THIS I WHAT WE CALL LEARNING!!!!....=-)

I dont have a bar, just would be scraping exhaust tip i believe would be the first thing to hit!!!! :YEAH

I thought i was gonna do it the other nite, tried at it for like 2 hrs but nothin lol however it did help me ALOT with my slow wheelies
Old 08-22-2007, 02:57 PM

This is how close i like mine 2 stay. This vid is almost a year old and the 636 is gone bye bye. Oh yeah and i almost busted my *** doing that circle wheelie, LMAO....=-)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=3686407

squid stunting, yeah i know. but hell it was fun. and no those tricks arent hard, so i dont think im a good stunter. just showing some chit from back then...=-)

Last edited by ReSpECT; 08-22-2007 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:02 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

i wanna see this vid too
Old 08-22-2007, 03:13 PM
NealFoReal

why don't you have an actual wheelie as your avatar? I don't want want to be a dick, but I'm not convinced.
I'll have either video or pics posted by tomorrow since its raining outside now. I'm learning - never said I was a pro. The only way I'm bringing it to the bar is doing the *** drag and popping it up so if anyone's expecting anything different you wont be getting it. This whole thing started with my avatar and my homeboy joker saying he's not convinced and I cant wheelie at all. So again, tomorrow I will post some vid or pics of me popping it up to the bar and some wheelies so you're all convinced that I'm not just on here talkin ****.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:39 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll have either video or pics posted by tomorrow since its raining outside now. I'm learning - never said I was a pro. The only way I'm bringing it to the bar is doing the *** drag and popping it up so if anyone's expecting anything different you wont be getting it. This whole thing started with my avatar and my homeboy joker saying he's not convinced and I cant wheelie at all. So again, tomorrow I will post some vid or pics of me popping it up to the bar and some wheelies so you're all convinced that I'm not just on here talkin ****.
Look man, first of all, earlier in this thread your story was a lot different than it is now. You said that was your first time trying to scrape but I'm not even going to go into that anymore.

My whole point is this. Here you and your friend are at the lot. Both of you can park the bikes no problem and someone is there taking pictures and the only picture you have or the only one that you decide to use as your avatar is the of you and your buddy posing. Like no other pictures from that day exist. The minute I could get a wheelie off the ground and someone took a picture I was showing everyone who could look and I had some sad *** wheelies, just look at my SS <------. Anyway, it is so hard to believe that is the only picture you have from that day if you and your friend were killing it . Please explain that too me and maybe i will be satisfied. And none of those cell phone camera or the person left right after and didn't take any of the right pictures excuses. Put a person anywhere near someone trying to do stunts and I don't care how good or bad they are they are going to make the person take pictures and they will find a way to get all of them.

My theory is this. At the time the picture was taken you were a squid. Since then you have learned how to do wheelies but no one has taken any new pictures for you. Does that about sum it up?
Old 08-22-2007, 03:51 PM
NealFoReal

Look man, first of all, earlier in this thread your story was a lot different than it is now. You said that was your first time trying to scrape but I'm not even going to go into that anymore.

My whole point is this. Here you and your friend are at the lot. Both of you can park the bikes no problem and someone is there taking pictures and the only picture you have or the only one that you decide to use as your avatar is the of you and your buddy posing. Like no other pictures from that day exist. The minute I could get a wheelie off the ground and someone took a picture I was showing everyone who could look and I had some sad *** wheelies, just look at my SS <------. Anyway, it is so hard to believe that is the only picture you have from that day if you and your friend were killing it . Please explain that too me and maybe i will be satisfied. And none of those cell phone camera or the person left right after and didn't take any of the right pictures excuses. Put a person anywhere near someone trying to do stunts and I don't care how good or bad they are they are going to make the person take pictures and they will find a way to get all of them.

My theory is this. At the time the picture was taken you were a squid. Since then you have learned how to do wheelies but no one has taken any new pictures for you. Does that about sum it up?
Lets first revisit my 2 posts from before - they're pasted below. It clearly states that this was my first time clutchin it up to the bar. I know there's a lot of dumb and stupid people on here but no where does it say that was my first TIME trying to scrape - it says that was my first TIME CLUTCHING IT TO THE BAR. So we're done with that I guess. Lets move on then, okay? Me and my friend are in the lot. That was the first time I popped the bike to the bar. He is able to do it. He popped his bike up and parked it next to mine. Now, I'm startin to think you're not that smart because no where did I say that someone was taking pictures of us. I clearly stated that I had someone snap a flic with my camera phone. We were not in the lot snappin pictures the whole time - I was happy that I finally parked the bike so we took a flic. With regards to your theory - thw day the pic was taken I was learning like I am now. Again, like I mentioned in my last post (you may want to re read because I know it takes you a few times before it sinks in) I am learning - never claimed to be a pro but I definitely did not pick the bike up to the bar and take a flic. I'll pm you tomorrow night when I post up the pics/video. I'd like for us to be friends

That was my first time clutchin it up to the bar so I was happy as hell. If you blow that pic up you'll see the big kool aid smile I have. I'm gonna be takin some video tomorrow to put up a new pic because I keep hearing that I lifted the bike up to the bar to pose next to the pic
Not that I really have to explain myself to anyone on here but I popped it up to the bar and that was my first time doing it. He then came and popped his bike up next to mine and we snapped a flick on my camera phone. The reason I dont have video is because I mostly practice by myself. I'm learning but I can bring a wheelie up to BP. I'll take some video tomorrow because my main concern would be that everyone on Stuntlife including you be convinced that I can do whoolies . So tomorrow I'll upload my progress and let you know when its up so I can get your approval. Okay skippy.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:15 PM

Wait wait, hold up. Let me take my good shoes off, i like to stunt with these............................................. ........................Ok got the hipwaiders on now. ***** getting deep in here......=-)
Old 08-22-2007, 04:30 PM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

wtf i can park my bike on the subframe in my driveway go get at it gangsta...

Quick Reply: 12oclock Bar