Anyone at X-fest in Tampa Sunday?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 12:47 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Princess600
HAHA....see Nags, it's not me!! He didn't come up to you either!

Don't start with me! It was definetley you!
Old 05-29-2003, 01:27 AM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Was there too.

Good times!!!

Hard to believe Nags was in the stands, all I saw was him riding his bike all day tryin to stay cool.
Old 05-29-2003, 01:29 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by GSE_Anthony
Was there too.

Good times!!!

Hard to believe Nags was in the stands, all I saw was him riding his bike all day tryin to stay cool.
I stopped by the stands once in a while to talk to Princess600 so she could feel special..... y'know...... had to do my duties
Old 05-29-2003, 01:38 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was there...Awesome Stoppies by Matt...It was great...The only thing it was so freaking HEAT
Old 05-29-2003, 01:45 AM

Originally posted by crisg555
I was there...Awesome Stoppies by Matt...It was great...The only thing it was so freaking HEAT
You all sat in the car with the AC on!!! Untill I went to get in with you of course.. then you guys weren't in there anymore
Old 05-29-2003, 04:24 PM

JONESER is a decent person
I hear ya about the sun! It was hot! I wish it wasn't so hot and you weren't so faint, maybe we coulda met At least you know who I am, so next time we'll talk.
I was standing with my buds and you & your friend walked by...you gave me the eye contact, but like I said, I was about to pass out. I would have felt like an *** if I was meeting you and hit the dirt. Might have been a bad first impression....
I was the weird looking guy with the orangish tall hair, Bulls jersey and the big *** tattoo on my arm.
BTW, you like red huh??

NAGS, I have a pic of you compressed about to pull the front up...
Here it is.

Hopefully I'll get another chance to meet both of you.

LATERS
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	hinks_drag.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	20897  
Old 05-29-2003, 05:02 PM

Princess600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by JONESER
I was standing with my buds and you & your friend walked by...you gave me the eye contact, but like I said, I was about to pass out. I would have felt like an *** if I was meeting you and hit the dirt. Might have been a bad first impression....
I was the weird looking guy with the orangish tall hair, Bulls jersey and the big *** tattoo on my arm.
BTW, you like red huh??

NAGS, I have a pic of you compressed about to pull the front up...
Here it is.

Hopefully I'll get another chance to meet both of you.

LATERS
I woulda helped you up if you ate dirt I'm just kidding!

I just noticed that the past 2 events I was wearing red, hehe. I've never really been a red person.

BTW, Nags..... ----> Me You <---
Old 05-29-2003, 05:42 PM

BTW, Nags..... ----> Me You <---
What did I do?!
Old 05-29-2003, 05:50 PM

Princess600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags
What did I do?!
"hmmm....... all these people were there and I didnt meet any of you..... whats up with that?

Damnit, I'm not hanging with Princess anymore.. She scares everyone away "

"Don't start with me! It was definetley you!"

"I stopped by the stands once in a while to talk to Princess600 so she could feel special..... y'know...... had to do my duties "

NEED I SAY MORE???

Old 05-29-2003, 06:14 PM

"hmmm....... all these people were there and I didnt meet any of you..... whats up with that?

Damnit, I'm not hanging with Princess anymore.. She scares everyone away "

"Don't start with me! It was definetley you!"

"I stopped by the stands once in a while to talk to Princess600 so she could feel special..... y'know...... had to do my duties "

NEED I SAY MORE???

Awww.... c'mon.. You know it's only cuz I care

You should feel special.. I don't pick on anyone else nearly as much as I pick on you!
Old 05-30-2003, 12:14 AM

Last edited by JONESER; 05-30-2003 at 06:19 AM.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:16 AM

Old 05-30-2003, 01:43 AM

You have entirely too much time on your hands
Old 05-30-2003, 05:55 AM

Old 06-01-2003, 09:58 PM

ZeroGravity is an unknown quantity at this point
I was there also... Only person i recognized from the board was nags... didnt get a chance to say hi but very good rider.

But it was a fun day... Matts endos absolutly amazed me.

But I did see Redline and Jason and Steve from Evasive Actions, (both groups were the reason I started stunting).
I was suprized to see steve out last night, I thought his bike was alot worse after he droped it. I thought they should have one best trick. 2 up stunts just look so crazy.

chris
Old 06-01-2003, 10:25 PM
www.purebredriders.com

DIGIDY PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
nags you look like a midget in your avatar
Old 06-01-2003, 11:11 PM

Originally posted by DIGIDY PBR
nags you look like a midget in your avatar
thanks...
Old 06-01-2003, 11:13 PM

Originally posted by ZeroGravity
I was there also... Only person i recognized from the board was nags... didnt get a chance to say hi but very good rider.

But it was a fun day... Matts endos absolutly amazed me.

But I did see Redline and Jason and Steve from Evasive Actions, (both groups were the reason I started stunting).
I was suprized to see steve out last night, I thought his bike was alot worse after he droped it. I thought they should have one best trick. 2 up stunts just look so crazy.

chris
damn, all these people saw me and didnt even say whats up?
Old 06-02-2003, 12:14 AM

ZeroGravity is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm

yeah sorry man... def my bad... ill be sure to say whats up next event... your an awesome rider keep up the good work.

<--- I dont think people use the turkey to its full potential...

Chris
Old 06-02-2003, 10:08 AM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point
i came. i saw and i crashed. luckilly we both walked away. had a good time but damn it was hot!! oh and nags is a midget!

Quick Reply: Anyone at X-fest in Tampa Sunday?