Park it on the bar from dead stop.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 12:33 AM

Nate is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Park it on the bar from dead stop.

Originally Posted by -nelson
sitting on the bike in first ,with clutch pulled in idle up , clutch it straight to BP , blip the throttle let it fall back onto the bar ,pull in the clutch . shut it off. its parked from a stop. extremely simple . why not just try it instead of asking
It's on tomorrow..
Old 08-19-2007, 12:40 AM

Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by burnfreestyle
order an extra subframe and go practice...some things you should jus learn on your own
Again, its on tomorrow. Trashed 929 on the way. LOL. Nate
Old 08-19-2007, 12:51 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

I have always called a "Gangster park" it's an old trick but easy as hell! well back in 03 it was hard!
Old 08-20-2007, 11:27 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
I wanna see everyone do it without a handbrake.. old school wink style..
why would you need a handbrake if you have your foot on the pegs?

unless i'm clutching up from the side i've never used my hb to park it from a dead stop.

and wink sucked. he could ride some wheelies, but so can any other 13 year old that rides a bike for a month. he didn't do anyhing for bikes but try to put money in his pocket and use some gangster slang.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:59 AM

NYgsxr1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binder929rr

unless i'm clutching up from the side i've never used my hb to park it from a dead stop.

and wink sucked. he could ride some wheelies, but so can any other 13 year old that rides a bike for a month. he didn't do anyhing for bikes but try to put money in his pocket and use some gangster slang.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:03 PM

NYgsxr1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have to disagree...wink use to kill even those older bikes like gsxr1100's
he is an OG in this sport and many of those old school stunter consider him a pioneer.....not much of a technician(i.e. spreaders,circles,and things like that)

now to answer the question.....

1-dont cover the rear brake
2-rev to 10k rpm
3-dump the clutch
3-close ur eyes
4-pray!!!!!!!!

Old 08-20-2007, 05:34 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NYgsxr1000
now to answer the question.....

1-dont cover the rear brake
2-rev to 10k rpm
3-dump the clutch
3-close ur eyes
4-pray!!!!!!!!

You forgot the most important part, get one of his friends to film it and post it on SL.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:46 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

#1 if you knew what we were talking about then you would know that your feet are on the ground

#2 wink sucked???? are you ******* kidding me... I dont even know what to say to that... wink is the reason a lot of people started riding and while it could have been anyone in those DMX videos, it wasnt.. it was wink.. so offer some respect
Old 08-20-2007, 05:50 PM

Starboyz.Marc is a decent person

#1 if you knew what we were talking about then you would know that your feet are on the ground

#2 wink sucked???? are you ******* kidding me... I dont even know what to say to that... wink is the reason a lot of people started riding and while it could have been anyone in those DMX videos, it wasnt.. it was wink.. so offer some respect
+1

"How many BloX you doin' ?" Wink is O.G.

Old 08-20-2007, 05:50 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

He used to do it on a heavy *** 900 back in the day.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:53 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

Wink For President!!!!!!

Vote For Wink!!!!

Winki Doodle Dandy!!
Old 08-20-2007, 06:49 PM

justus is an unknown quantity at this point

when i first got a 12 bar that was the first thing i did, and i landed on the bar smooth, i must have watched the wink video like a 1000 times before i even had a bar.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:54 PM

justus is an unknown quantity at this point

wink sucked? common, For 1, Wink was scrapin and 12vn before 99% of this board. Wink had first gear on lock before muct people even started riding wheelies.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:20 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

umm, you can clutch it from a dead stop with your right foot on the peg. either way you shouldn't need a handbrake to gorilla park or gangster park or whatever people want to call it.

and about wink, riding a 900rr isn't that great, tons of stunters have done it and still do. i used to ride a 900rr. maybe if i was black people would say i was good. he did one stunt, he could ride a 15mph wheelie and scrape it. that was his signature, just like how pauly from LVX played out the freaking nack nack wheelie for miles. look at both of them now, paulie teaches girls how to ride and wink sells knock off FI cages that are chromed.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:06 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katana chris
ask darius why he's so short
im pretty sure its genetics dude
Old 08-20-2007, 09:09 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Disclaimer= everything said by Thad is MY option! and I'm not an internet gangster trying to start ****!
I'm so sick of this "show respect ****"!! for what? so he could do a 70mph highway wheelie? is he helping the sport at all NOW? <---thats a question not a statement ......thats like a local guy I know who used to stunt back in the day said to me "don't make me get on a bike and show you what's up" the only think he's going to show ME is how he could spend the next 3 years trying to play catch up, but never would!! hell I got respect for the guys out at the lot EVERY DAY trying to get good in a sport that has about 20% chance of going anywhere! I have been doing this sense 2001... and I'm good at it! and the so called hero's in this sport, the one that I used to look up to back in 2001 turned out to be megalomaniacs! Respect those who never ask for it, they are the ones who truly deserve it!
Old 08-20-2007, 11:02 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Good point thad.... but that's kinda like saying you don't respect babe ruth for what he did for baseball since he is dead and don't play no more....
Old 08-20-2007, 11:19 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

yeah, but didn't think babe ruth only hit one home run...... , sorry thought it was funny....
Old 08-21-2007, 12:12 AM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by thehate.
Disclaimer= everything said by Thad is MY option! and I'm not an internet gangster trying to start ****!
I'm so sick of this "show respect ****"!! for what? so he could do a 70mph highway wheelie? is he helping the sport at all NOW? <---thats a question not a statement ......thats like a local guy I know who used to stunt back in the day said to me "don't make me get on a bike and show you what's up" the only think he's going to show ME is how he could spend the next 3 years trying to play catch up, but never would!! hell I got respect for the guys out at the lot EVERY DAY trying to get good in a sport that has about 20% chance of going anywhere! I have been doing this sense 2001... and I'm good at it! and the so called hero's in this sport, the one that I used to look up to back in 2001 turned out to be megalomaniacs! Respect those who never ask for it, they are the ones who truly deserve it!
I believe I heard coming from Chin on the east coast to look for some new stuff coming soon from his new "Team G Unit" which includes Wink 1100. I believe he said we'll be seeing some new things coming from wink. Guess we'll see.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:37 AM

Starboyz.Marc is a decent person

Wink's been doin' shows all over NY and Jersey all summer... He's still killin' it... He's a character and has local celeb status out there...Now G-Unit (Clothing)
is funding some stuff for them...Who knows what we'll see...

Quick Reply: Park it on the bar from dead stop.