I looped out again grrr!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 01:11 PM

poorkid is an unknown quantity at this point
I looped out again grrr!!!!

So I haven't practiced since around march up until a couple days ago and I am still learning balance, throttle, and brake control. I was trying to clutch it up fast at around 5 mph and keep from going over ~15mph while wheeling I was tired, feeling cocky, and it was pitch black (no lights and I could barely see the curbs to use as guides) Anyway I slipped the clutch with too much throttle..I was instantly on my back I'm pretty pissed I'd been doing pretty good the last couple days and now I have to fix a lot of ****.
Tore my front brake line, cracked the front master cylinder, Snapped a motor mount that was attached to the FI cage. Ripped off the left bar end slider, bent both clip ons, snapped off the left foot peg, tweaked my right foot peg, foot peg bracket, and rear brake lever. Cruched my whole tail assembly, put 3 nice dings in my gas tank, and scuffed the hell out of my right side rear fearing and my new headlight. My left arm is rashed and side is bruised. DAMNIT! I'm pretty dissapointed with myself the FI cage I thought the cage would've done a better job at protecting the pegs than it did.. I was only doing ~5-15mph!

On the flip side my goal tonight was to touch my tail which I did just not how I wanted to..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	47.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	198390   Click image for larger version

Name:	37.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	198391  
Old 08-17-2007, 01:19 PM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I looped out again grrr!!!!

don't blame the cage for stuff getting F'ed up, when you flip the damn bike upside down! sounds like u looped the dog **** outta it!!! better be glad the bike didn't end up on top of u!!!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 01:23 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by poorkid
Snapped a motor mount that was attached to the FI cage
wow never heard of that before.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:24 PM

Trentl40 is a decent person

So I haven't practiced since around march up until a couple days ago and I am still learning balance, throttle, and brake control. I was trying to clutch it up fast at around 5 mph and keep from going over ~15mph while wheeling I was tired, feeling cocky, and it was pitch black (no lights and I could barely see the curbs to use as guides) Anyway I slipped the clutch with too much throttle..I was instantly on my back I'm pretty pissed I'd been doing pretty good the last couple days and now I have to fix a lot of ****.
Tore my front brake line, cracked the front master cylinder, Snapped a motor mount that was attached to the FI cage. Ripped off the left bar end slider, bent both clip ons, snapped off the left foot peg, tweaked my right foot peg, foot peg bracket, and rear brake lever. Cruched my whole tail assembly, put 3 nice dings in my gas tank, and scuffed the hell out of my right side rear fearing and my new headlight. My left arm is rashed and side is bruised. DAMNIT! I'm pretty dissapointed with myself the FI cage I thought the cage would've done a better job at protecting the pegs than it did.. I was only doing ~5-15mph!

On the flip side my goal tonight was to touch my tail which I did just not how I wanted to..

I dont know man that pretty hard to believe you where only doing 15mph.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:28 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

FI cages will do that.... go powers!!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 01:30 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

your lucky you werent under the bike
Old 08-17-2007, 02:01 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

take your time, practice in a well lit area, you must be confident. dont scrape that tail till your ready or things will get nasty real quick. study some videos, practice with someone better than you. practice at least 3 hours per day 5 days a week, minimum. the days where you take off you should be working on your bike or watching stunt videos and thinking about your progress. get a notepad, set goals, achieve goals, and take notes, track the progress.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:07 PM

burnfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

was your foot even anywhere near the brake when you brought it up?
Old 08-17-2007, 02:12 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by burnfreestyle
That's what I was wondering...
Old 08-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Street Killer

joe tardiff is an unknown quantity at this point

Tyger Shark Cages are the ****! Holler at bruce , in cali . we all ride tygershark cages... start small with your throttle and dont ride in the dark man ,come on
Old 08-17-2007, 02:16 PM

Lil Krazy is a decent person

NO FI GO SI

I like it :YEAH
Old 08-17-2007, 02:16 PM

No FI

:YEAHGo SI
Old 08-17-2007, 02:17 PM

burnfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

when i first started i would get in the position of doin that standup and give my brake a couple taps before i brought it up jus to make sure i was covering it
Old 08-17-2007, 02:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Snapped a motor mount that was attached to the FI cage
originaly posted by ezeck
wow never heard of that before.
hahahahahha it's all i ever here about fi that and they break stator covers
originaly posted by chadf
don't blame the cage for stuff getting F'ed up, when you flip the damn bike upside down! sounds like u looped the dog **** outta it!!!
i have flipped my **** a bunch and have seen hundreds of flips almost every one has done it even hitting the bar and getting wobbles and bailing and the bike flipping all over the place and the only time motor mounts get ripped out are on bikes with fi cages
Old 08-17-2007, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
hahahahahha it's all i ever here about fi that ang they break stator covers

i have flipped my **** a bunch and have seen hundreds of flips almost every one has done it even hitting the bar and getting wobbles and bailing and the bike flipping all over the place and the only time motor mounts get ripped out are on bikes with fi cages

No fi

GO SI:YEAH
Old 08-17-2007, 02:22 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

powers ,mxd,si any thing but fi
Old 08-17-2007, 02:26 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

when i first started i would get in the position of doin that standup and give my brake a couple taps before i brought it up jus to make sure i was covering it
+1
Old 08-17-2007, 02:36 PM

Reyals Bemus is an unknown quantity at this point

For people learning the brake, you don't remember it when the bike suddenly slips behind bp. I remember when I was learning that I'd think I was doing pretty good right around bp but then suddenly I'd give it a bit too much gas and your brain goes, "OH ****" and you just forget about the brake and try to protect yourself...
Old 08-17-2007, 02:41 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
hahahahahha it's all i ever here about fi that and they break stator covers

man you are old......you can't even pick up the sarcasism anymore...lol..

get to the doctor i'm sure he can give you something to tune up your e-senses!
Old 08-17-2007, 02:48 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by EZEC
man you are old......you can't even pick up the sarcasism anymore...lol..

get to the doctor i'm sure he can give you something to tune up your e-senses!
i considered that you were being sarcastic but it's hard to tell some times with out tone of voice...

i are estupid

Quick Reply: I looped out again grrr!!!!