I looped out again grrr!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 02:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: I looped out again grrr!!!!

Originally Posted by Monstrosity
Out of all of those which seem to have decent clearances for your legs and knees? I had 905 for my 600 and it beat the **** out of my knee's to the point I took the cage off.
shin guards brutha
Old 08-18-2007, 03:26 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Monstrosity
Out of all of those which seem to have decent clearances for your legs and knees? I had 905 for my 600 and it beat the **** out of my knee's to the point I took the cage off.
Ouuuch !! I know how that is ! I got some foam wrap for car roll cages, wrapped around where my chin and knee's hit the 905 cage ?
Old 08-19-2007, 12:11 AM

poorkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binder929rr
yes, know him personally. used to go down to texas about once a month to hang out and ride.

he's a really good guy. I ran FI cages on my 929 for 3 years. i had a super violent rev-limiter coaster go bad and it cracked the right side motor mount on my 929. since i was running his cage he welded up my frame and built me a new motor mount and gave me a new cage.

that rear mount on those f2/3 break really easily. It's only a think piece of steel holding that mount to the head so it flexes and snaps that soft aluminum mount.
wanna ask him about my cage and see whats up?