Where is your stunt spot?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 02:19 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person
Where is your stunt spot?

I drove around all night looking for a nice lot and I'm not finding much, anyone have luck with airports? I found a prime lot but the state college owns it
Old 08-17-2007, 02:24 AM

Jt321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Where is your stunt spot?

industrial areas, loading docks for semi's.., big empty parking lots... To name a few.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:50 AM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

yea for sure industrial area where yhou wont bug people, if your town isnt growing hella fast use google earth to find a spot.. then go make sure it's actually flat. :YEAH
Old 08-17-2007, 02:50 AM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Google map your area instead of driving around wasting gas.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:51 AM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

they're **** is old in a lot of places, my street is still dirt and there's not even slabs poured yet on the map
Old 08-17-2007, 03:07 AM

Yeah google does suck. Mine stopped working actually . I just lost my spot. So i'm in the same boat of finding a new one.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:13 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

a buddy of mine is a pilot and im trying to get him to get us permission to stunt on the landing strip. .. :YEAH
Old 08-17-2007, 03:22 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

we have 3 spots and 2 of them we have the OK from the owners to stunt there the 3rd is a HUGE brand new paved lot owned by the state, it's worth the risk!
Old 08-17-2007, 03:29 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by thehate.
we have 3 spots and 2 of them we have the OK from the owners to stunt there the 3rd is a HUGE brand new paved lot owned by the state, it's worth the risk!
i heard you were making a trip down here
Old 08-17-2007, 03:42 AM

zxonone is an unknown quantity at this point

FTP FTP FTP jus got usafe start ticket and failure to carry registration
AT MY SPOT evidently even though there are no street signs it is a public street, mother f'ers took 30 minutes to right me the damn tickets and had to break the book out to figure out what tickets they could write (I guess cause I wasnt doin anymore than 35 the whole time they observed me). and to top it all off those bitches where makin fun of my beat up f4i sayin it looks like I NEED practice, BULLSHIT FTP. We have hit that spot for the last 3 years with no problem. NOW I HAVE NO SPOT ****. and I got pulled over on the way home for not using turn signals and because it LOOKED like I was goin fast through an intersection that I had made a complete stop at, and waited for a green? hows that I dont know.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:44 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Xstunt_
i heard you were making a trip down here
to Idaho? who told you that?
Old 08-17-2007, 03:47 AM

Don't feel bad the undercover that pulled into my spot asked if my dent was to make my bike go faster (he must have missed the pizza cutter I have I guess?) and my license plate was bent to hide it. I responded saying " Nope the license plate it like that cause I looped one the other day".
Old 08-17-2007, 04:23 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

to Idaho? who told you that?
maybe not you then. ..
do you know J-Mac?
Old 08-17-2007, 07:27 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

Do tell !! The state one that is
Old 08-17-2007, 09:30 AM

ptcspotweld is an unknown quantity at this point

speaking of lot stories, the other day i went to my spot and some guy was teachin his daugher how to drive stick. so i unloaded my bike from the trailer and waited around for like 10 mins hopin he would leave. he didnt so i went on the crappy road an lo and behold, the gate that has always been closed was open!
this long *** paved road leads to like 4 parking lots that are not used, minor cracks. thay have lights and a sign saying owned by city and no trespassing. there is a water tower in the distance that i believe the road leads to.
only thing is i dont want to get locked in, but its a nice lot then what i was usin. dilema!
Old 08-17-2007, 09:39 AM

Dobey1 is a decent person

We had two airport stips about 75' wide and 2.5 miles long. We rocked that place for a long time till some squid looped a whoollie in front of a FL. state trooper. That place was the ****. It was where thet filmed Stunt shine state.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:03 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dobey1
We had two airport stips about 75' wide and 2.5 miles long. We rocked that place for a long time till some squid looped a whoollie in front of a FL. state trooper. That place was the ****. It was where thet filmed Stunt shine state.
The "this is how we beat no tresspassing charges" strip? That was a fukin pimp place to practice. I wish we had somthing like that around here.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:15 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kawboy
FTP FTP FTP jus got usafe start ticket and failure to carry registration
AT MY SPOT evidently even though there are no street signs it is a public street, mother f'ers took 30 minutes to right me the damn tickets and had to break the book out to figure out what tickets they could write (I guess cause I wasnt doin anymore than 35 the whole time they observed me). and to top it all off those bitches where makin fun of my beat up f4i sayin it looks like I NEED practice, BULLSHIT FTP. We have hit that spot for the last 3 years with no problem. NOW I HAVE NO SPOT ****. and I got pulled over on the way home for not using turn signals and because it LOOKED like I was goin fast through an intersection that I had made a complete stop at, and waited for a green? hows that I dont know.
I just got an unsafe start ticket in the lot which I'm fighting. After doing research its two points on your license. FTP.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:21 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by kipROCKet
I drove around all night looking for a nice lot and I'm not finding much, anyone have luck with airports? I found a prime lot but the state college owns it
Check out the Minnesota Forum and ask around where the local guys are riding, im sure that they are either riding streets or stunting lots somewhere in your area, i know the scene in shakoppee and surrounding areas is doing pretty good. Go out ride, meet new people, make friends and start hangin out with the guys who have spots. Most people won't just tell you where there spot is for fear of blowing them up. All those guys that ride in MN are pretty cool so you shouldn't have a problem meeting up with them and stunting...

Tice
Old 08-17-2007, 11:56 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

We ride at Brewers stadium sometimes... And the closer you get to the ghetto the less hassle you will get

Quick Reply: Where is your stunt spot?